Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-20, 03:26   Link #21
cerrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
here is green wood reminds me of Love Hina, hopefully its comedy involving a wacky cast.

I should check out crest of the star someday. It's got all the likeable trait in anime that I enjoy there's a large incentive for me to watch it.
Greenwood is nothing like Love Hina. The most obvious difference being that Love Hina is a harem comedy while Greenwood is an all-boys high school dormitory comedy. I found Love Hina to be more slap stick comedy while Greenwood didn't rely so heavily on the slap stick. Personally I prefer Greenwood.

Crest/Banner of the Star is something you'll probably fall in love with. Great characters with an epic space drama story.
Old 2008-05-20, 04:24   Link #22
Happy_Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
Is this title [Windaria] the same one listed on animesuki? "anime best described as two intertwined Romeo and Juliet stories." (taken from wiki) A rather interesting description, adding it to my download list.
Windaria is a worthy watch, but note it's a grim tale showing the futility of war and the foolish consequences of greed and vain ambition. A good, well thought out program but it's a quintessential tragedy.
Closed Thread