Notices

Old 2013-04-22, 00:10   Link #5441
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

You mean like the Wolverine?
Old 2013-04-22, 00:44   Link #5442
Gravitas Free Zone

I'm about 8000 XP from the S-51 now. It's getting to the point where I've turned off automatic ammunition supply and am replacing the standard HE with the extra HEAT rounds that I stocked up during the previous ammunition sale.

HEAT which is really annoying to use, since the KV-2 has horrible accuracy and the HEAT will expensively bounce off practically anything unless there's some semblance of aim. But refer back to "horrible accuracy."

Turreted TDs: Some of them are tanks... the final-tier American ones, for example, are only TDs because the game said so.

Edited to add... ah, ammo sales... I spent 2 million...
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 01:33   Link #5443
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Right, just played a match on my PzIV and got 5 kills miraculously and lived. The powers of flanking on this map and setting!!

Old 2013-04-22, 01:52   Link #5444
Pen3

I really hope they include the HEAT nerf on the next update and maybe people will switch back to normal guns.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 02:27   Link #5445
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Nout wrong with doing things the old fashion way, I don't use gold rounds at all.....ever....and I usually do alright. =E
Same, haven't used gold ammo even once (although it was tempting on the B1) Besides there is something highly satisfying when people accuse you of using gold ammo even though you're not.
Old 2013-04-22, 03:52   Link #5446
Marina2

I mostly use normal gun ( 75mm KwK 40 L/48) on my Panzer 4 because it's more flexible and because it's historically accurate. I'm also doing it in honour of Nishizumi Miho. (LOL)

While it has low damage, I find it good enough for tier 5 match. I can defeat KV-1 in 1 vs 1 fight (no hide, just stand in open and exchange shot) due to my faster rate of fire. However, this is only possible if KV-1 doesn't have its top gun.

Oh, I just got [Dead eyes] skill and it's awesome. You break something in 80% of tanks you shot at.

When I get into Tier 6-7 match........I will try using HE round and spam it at enemy higher tier tank (to destroy module/kill crews) or just shot weak spot with normal ammo.

However, I won't deny that using Gold round + derp gun once in a while is totally fun.
Old 2013-04-22, 07:21   Link #5447
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Nothing like low-percentage win prediction matches to start out the evening! Makes you feel a whole lot better when they manage to eke out a win though!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

First map was a bit of a doozy, with us against a team that had 2 purple colored players (one of them from Havok, playing a TD). Somehow we managed to spot a group of them before they hit the west highway, which led to a good part of the team getting hits on them.

Long story short though, it all came down to 3 TDs on their side, a single tank on our base defending on an advancing Object, and the E50M and T110E5 capping (and surprisingly, the Lorraine arty). It was close too, as apparently two TDs from the glacier (including the Havok guy) turned around to defend, but they got finished off soon enough by playing smartly. In the end, it was a cap, and a win.

Images

The game in the T-44 featured what might have led to a disaster, with only 4 (the Centurion, the Lowe, the T71, and me) of us heading to the east field to await the eventual stream of mediums to come through. Which is exactly what happened, when I ran into, in quick succession, the T20, the Type 59, a T-43, and a Type 62. Because of this though, our T-50 managed to slip through, and spot their arty

We somehow managed to hold them off before they made a beeline to our flag in the south, however, by this point our guys (INCLUDING the M12 on TD mode) were just mopping up the city. It was enough for the Panther 2, the Tiger, and the Super to turn around and help the T25 holding the fort, while the KV, the M12, and the Pershing capped.
Old 2013-04-22, 09:14   Link #5448
Pen3

I think i got a day ban for killing a Tier2 troll tank in our Tier10 game last night....
Old 2013-04-22, 09:24   Link #5449
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

TKing a tier II? well either way TKing is bad, thats why i try not to do it unless they piss me off, then i start using gold rounds on them. too many full retards play already, and usually happens when ppl go in front of my shots. next time ppl keep doing that i'll leave them to die or kill them myself. I don't give a crap if its a platoon mate, i'll still kill you.
Old 2013-04-22, 10:07   Link #5450
Gravitas Free Zone

You need to make it look like a traffic accident, somewhere away from the spawn... (or, what happened when an MS-1 showed up in a Tier 8-10 Arctic Region game and mysteriously died about 90 seconds into the game)...
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 11:07   Link #5451
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Deliberate team killing is just bad. Yes, bringing tier 1 tanks into tier 8 fights is wrong and condemnable. However, it doesn't grant you the right to break the game's rules just to "teach them a lesson". What's important is the battle at hand, and how you make use of the 15 tanks you have. Even an MS-1 can contribute to a potential victory by scouting unexplored areas.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 11:08   Link #5452
Blaat

EU got a new test server patch note for 8.5. Guess I won't be buying the IPanzer this week.
Old 2013-04-22, 11:45   Link #5453
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

The Ipanzer? Sounds like a I-Pad application...

And joy, no improvement on Move-on-Acc for Leo I, not even a friggin DMG buff. What BS is this?

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2013-04-22 at 12:37.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 12:41   Link #5454
Pen3

There is already a skin for Idien Panzer and i have it ready for update lol

Images
Old 2013-04-22, 13:20   Link #5455
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

guys, quick get the 1000 gold alienware bonus code, they are giving them again

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....-its-back/#top

it only for people who living in the US, but I faked my IP there and got it *evil laugh*

I wonder if I can use multiple code on one account though.
Old 2013-04-22, 13:23   Link #5456
Pen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
guys, quick get the 1000 gold alienware bonus code, they are giving them again

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....-its-back/#top

it only for people who living in the US, but I faked my IP there and got it *evil laugh*

I wonder if I can use multiple code on one account though.
1 alienware code per WoT account.
Old 2013-04-22, 13:40   Link #5457
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

I feel your pain Pen, my win rate dropped like a brick on steroids this past weekend. and on top of that I now have a cold. Also Q, I don't think Louise will be coming back to MUP anytime soon. even if Juke did apologized to her.
Old 2013-04-22, 13:43   Link #5458
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Plus it likely only works on the NA server too =/

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 13:46   Link #5459
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
Also Q, I don't think Louise will be coming back to MUP anytime soon. even if Juke did apologized to her.
I have been speaking to her.

Chances are hopeful, but like any broken relationship, she needs a time to be alone.

And honestly, is it that difficult to not be a jerk?

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 13:57   Link #5460
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

again, what you guys, or in this case, Juke did?

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks