2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.90%
1 out of 10 : Painful 11 2.48%
Voters: 444. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-07-30, 02:28   Link #221
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
...Hopefully Lelouch blasted Suzaku so we never have to hear from the little Kira poser again. That tool was willing to let whoever do as they please with Nunnally just because he was emo over his blue balls. Last I checked he was supposed to care about her.
Well, he still is since he apparently said he would kill Lelouch and then save her. Of course he isn´t thinking clearly, since Lelouch has Sakuradite at his chest. But I´m not sure I would either after getting such an answer as to why Euphie had to be killed. Personally I´m laying the responsibilty of that showdown at the end, with a shot, as Lelouch´s responsibility. Not sure if Suzaku would have accepted the answer that Euphie was a mistake, but it would have been a much better answer than "it´s in the past".

But you seem to dislike Suzaku more than I do too so.

//
I´ve seen quite a number of people complaining about how the OotBK is falling apart. But they´ve won their battles thanks to a leader that can make people do what he wants. A perfect example would be the purging of almost the entire Britannian section at the beginning of the episodes. Another would be how he used Darlton. So for the OotBK to fall into pieces the second he leaves them makes perfectly sense in my opinion.

Also looking at Suzaku´s reaction when Zero´s true identity was revealed. Makes me think he he already knew that it was Lelouch who was Zero from when they had their conversation on the phone.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!

Last edited by Last_Hope; 2007-07-30 at 04:31.
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 02:55   Link #222
Teufel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
Also looking at Suzaku´s reaction when Zero´s true identity was revealed. Makes me think he he already knew that it was Lelouch who was Zero from when they had their conversation on the phone.
During the phone call phase, I had thought that V.V. had already told Suzaku about Lelouch being Zero. Since the phonecall seemed so....knowing.

Also, on a side note, how popular is Code Geass in Japan? I keep hearing people earlier mentioning how its a money maker for Sunrise, but it seems that in my eyes it seems that is hasn't received THAT much attention in the anime fandom world...
Teufel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 03:09   Link #223
Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Darkside
these 2 eps were epic! What a way to end s1, i'm not going to be able to sleep at night now anticipating what's going to happen . I hope s2 comes along soon.
Old 2007-07-30, 03:21   Link #224
Paek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukou View Post
It's really funny you say that.. because.. ya know..
Spoiler:

I could see these episodes being the end of series, it leaves you kind of at mystery, but with C.C.'s final monologue, but it gives off the vague feeling that everything is over. So like, I wouldn't mind like season 2 being nothing about season 1, just with the common-place of Geass(or even an aftermath 5 years later thing), with a new main character, but that obviously won't happen. I just feel satisfied with it, a lot of people are like "ARGH CLIFFHANGER" but I don't mind.

I just can't see how it'll get better, just very hard to visualize it.

what makes u think so, after all, it showed some boy face at the end.. could not that be the "new main" ? i mean is there any official info about what s2 will be about ?

anyway, indeed with cc final words it really looked like an "the end" would appear.. its not really unsual if that happened
Paek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 03:31   Link #225
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel View Post
During the phone call phase, I had thought that V.V. had already told Suzaku about Lelouch being Zero. Since the phonecall seemed so....knowing.
I, and many more, thought the same thing and with his reaction I´m pretty certain that he knew or atleast had a strong feeling who it was who was behind the mask and the name Zero.

//
Also considering Lelouch seems to have lost his OotBK, I can very much se Suzaku die. Since in a 2nd season he and Lancelot might not be necessary anymore. My thoughts is that Code Geass is going to shift from a war anime to more of an adventurous one with more focus on the Geass and the royal family in the 2nd season. I don´t really see a place there for Suzaku´s character which wouldn´t make him feel unnecessary.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 03:33   Link #226
rogueshadowx
Power of the King

Despite the fact this is discussion for episodes 24-25, so there will obviously be spoilers. I do this for the C.C. lovers.

Spoiler for In regards to "dead" C.C.:
rogueshadowx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 03:39   Link #227
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
i laughted pretty hard during this episode.
Lelouch has no respect for anyone or anything :
cornellia getting incapacitated like that.
susaku's duel... yah some other time... so long suckers.
i have dutie towards my army? fuck no! i do what i must do only for my sister you can all die for all i care.
i wonder if the subs i saw were actually accurate : villeta :" i cant believe i had wild sex with an 11" (omg ped!!!! :3)

he gets drown even deeper in darkness and just forsake everything and any support he had.

for the person asking why karen was shocked about zero = lelouch, well lelouch is a british citizen, so it just shattered her world that the leader she workshiped is of the kin she hates the most (though she knew it). he never trusted her enought to reveal who he was at school and that lack of trust my have really hurt her.

there was a very good job at balancing the force, and tides of the battle are not changing out of the blue with no real explanation. none of the 2 side was overpowering the other one. there was a lot of "ho shit moment"

Spoiler:

i wonder if CC will live, i d really like her to die for a more dramatic purpose than any dislike, she always left me neutral, but if she dies it would further isolate Lelouch and push him even deeper in darkness. after all she is the only person that lelouch can now safely meet eye to eye (and maybe his sister since she is blnd or something)
as for the kiss i wonder if lelouch has any feeling other than "respect"/mutual support, since they both share the same burden. if the relation really evolves into love between CC/lelouch it will be a in an adult and mature love far from the teenage relation wich is good.
Was that kiss the farewell kiss before 1 dying? only time will tell.

now just have to wait for that second season. from what i reckonned it s going to be at about the same time as the new gundam serie, it going to be fun see fanboys bash eachother about wich serie is the best
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 03:42   Link #228
Supersonic
King of the l33t
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Supersonic
Spoiler for Episode 24/25:
Supersonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 04:14   Link #229
Terra

It's made from Sakuradite. It's not nuclear. And to be honest, I always considered teh nuclear idea too far fetched.
Old 2007-07-30, 04:18   Link #230
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
same with me
just hoping season 2 will coming soon

about the popularity code geass in japan is great from Gundam seed destiny
As you can see best characters in animage that lulu beat down kira
kira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 04:37   Link #231
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

First off you can't kill the main character that is raking in the dough for you! So Lelouch has to live. Another reason Lelouch is the most popular character in Japan. He beat out Kira! 3rd reason is the logical reason that he has the sakuradite on his chest that will kill all 3 people there. Thus they can't kill all three! Three main characters in one go although maybe awesome it makes no sense.

So there is 4 options in my opinion. Kallen shoots Suzaku, 2nd Kallen shoots gun off lelouch or suzukus hand. 3rd suzuku shoots gun off lelouch or 4th Kallen takes the bullet of lelouch <very unlikely considering her position or could take the bullet for suzuku again very unlikely>.

Well that what i thought on top pf my head
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 04:37   Link #232
Supersonic
King of the l33t
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Supersonic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
It's made from Sakuradite. It's not nuclear. And to be honest, I always considered teh nuclear idea too far fetched.
I only ask because Wikipedia says that it is, but the "free" encyclopedia that "anyone can edit" has been wrong before.
Supersonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 04:51   Link #233
arkxkra
全力全開

wow, this 2 episode is just awesome(for me), +all my favourite song also coming out in this two episode didnt disappointed to wait so long... now looking forward for season 2...

Spoiler for ep25:

cant wait for season2...
Old 2007-07-30, 04:54   Link #234
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
I'm just going to assume that Kallen made the shot actually considering Lulu could shoot at Suzaku but with his Geass active ( I'll just assume the fact Suzaku's hand was shaking as he pointed the gun at Lulu was partly Geass and his own Friend emotion struggling with killing his best friend and the threat he gave out ) it would have been easy to avoid.

If Kallen shot then Suzaku would be forced to turn around and avoid the gun...His 'Live' Geass Activates causing the whole area to activate and probably make Lulu poof/Run off since its Nannally still that he wants and not Suzu.

Personally, I'm more concerned on what Lulu's gonna do with the Order so messed up without him and fact now his identity is known in Britannia ( Viletta ) and Kallen might tell The Order...Lulu's discarded the Order rather easily saying that it's bound to fall apart with the Japanese which was odd O.o;

Oh lulu you psycho xD

Marioshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 04:57   Link #235
kivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Reality View Post

I also don't know why Karen freaked out so badly that Zero is Lelouch:
-She had to have already known that Zero plays dirty and accepted it back in the episode where they "sacrifice" the Japanese Liberation Front. Having it revealed that Lelouch has been bloodying his hands is just a lateral move. She also already knew that Zero was using her. She already got over the battle at Narita, remember?
-She also already knew that Zero is a Britannian with a vendetta, so that can't be it either.

Being a [Britannian] and [Not an Eleven/Japanese] are 2 different things completely.
One is the enemy and the other might not be an enemy

And it is shown before during the meeting that kallen and the others knew Zero as a non-Japanese
kivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 04:58   Link #236
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Have no idea why Kallen would be so shocked that a britainnian is helping the 11s -_-. She's frigging 1/2 britainnian herself.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 05:07   Link #237
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
It's the fact that she slapped the guy in the beginning of the series for having insulted 11's and told her that it was more simple to just bow down to Britannia instead.

I mean, Lelouch never showed any real....genius in school or a Leader type roll/Zero commanding etc at all, it would shock her that it was him completely considering.....well, it's Lelouch!

Marioshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 05:30   Link #238
tetsuo69

what a cheap ending.... waited so long for this........

Quote:
about the popularity code geass in japan is great from Gundam seed destiny
As you can see best characters in animage that lulu beat down kira
thats mostly cause Gundam seed destiny ended way befor Code geass, once the new Gundam series starts to air it will most likely own every popularity poll out there.
Old 2007-07-30, 05:32   Link #239
Jaden

Lulu never used geass on Kallen, right? been a while after the first season...can't remember. But if he didn't use it then he can just reset Kallen. Viletta and Suzaku are still an issue but there's a chance his identity remains secret. The bigger problem seems to be that the attack on the goverment failed, most of his order got eliminated (and they don't trust Zero anymore), so even if he can make it out of the island predicament he's in now, he'll be back to square one.
Old 2007-07-30, 05:36   Link #240
Terra

Kallen was one of the first people he used geass on. It was back in ep 3 he used it on her.