AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Village would you like to be in if you were in the Naruto World and why?
Cloud/Lightning 5 12.82%
Fire/Leaf 21 53.85%
Rain 1 2.56%
Sound 2 5.13%
Stone/Earth 0 0%
Water/Mist 5 12.82%
Wave 0 0%
Wind/Sand 5 12.82%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-11-14, 22:46   Link #1
@Naruto@
Mind Sweeper

Which Village would you like to be in if you were in the Naruto world?

I would just like to know what everybody's take is on which village they would like to be in? and why?

For me, I would pick the Sand Village, because I want to be a bad ass just like Gaara and to be able to use the sand shield so it will protect me so I wouldn't have to do anything. "Desert Coffin" hehehe ^ ^.
@Naruto@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 22:59   Link #2
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

After you see what Zabuza can do with water i think it would be awesome to come from there since there is water everywhere so being to use it sounds cool to me
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 23:08   Link #3
CardCaptorMoody
Dictator of the World

Location: Canada, In my basement playing DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION
But you people are forgeting about the quality of life in the cities. Well, i only watch the anime so i only got to see the mist vilage and a flashback of the sand vilage and from what i can see Konoha has the best quality of life, plus, they have some pritty cool moves in konoha too.... Ura Renge anyone?
CardCaptorMoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 23:12   Link #4
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Wind/Sand..But once again CardCaptorMoody-san's wisdom is undeniable...I am too used to the City-Life..
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 23:16   Link #5
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

every city seems to have some sort of sad past that makes it seem a lot like the middle east today. Its torn up by war, or other disasters. While Konohoa stands there like USA does, where everything in spite of 911 (Kyubi) everything is happy and brite.

id chose konohoa because of kage bunshin. hahaha. and they said its the strongest village

Spoiler:
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 23:24   Link #6
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
Leaf all the way for many reasons that have already been stated.
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 23:28   Link #7
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Cloud village all the way. Why? 'Cause Hiro's from the Cloud village and Hiro kicks everyone's ass. >_<
Old 2003-11-14, 23:37   Link #8
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Zoro-san, you are a wise Naruto viewer..Many may have already realized it but Naruto is very close to our reality..
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 00:05   Link #9
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
lol Kiva.. cant wait for your fanific still.. stop teasing us..
Old 2003-11-15, 00:19   Link #10
TetrFlare
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to TetrFlare
Hey... leaf village anytime for me... all the lively people, the girls playing by the water... hehe. Cools moves i can learn like Kakashi's '100 years of pain'.
TetrFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 00:27   Link #11
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Well I picked cloud/lightning even though we havnt seen anyone from there...it still seems cool to think of attacts dealing with lightning, I mean, it doesnt really have a weakness except against earth moves
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 00:47   Link #12
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFSPRiNGCo16
Well I picked cloud/lightning even though we havnt seen anyone from there...it still seems cool to think of attacts dealing with lightning, I mean, it doesnt really have a weakness except against earth moves
well since magnets are everywhere on earth, if the lighting attack is near strong magnetic fields it can mess up the lighting. I forgot how, i believe the elec currents will go towards the magnet field. And a strong elec current can multiply the magnetic field and even cause a EMP field, not very good for ppl carrying shurikens, kunais, metal forehead protector and such. Than again im not 100% sure about the physics behind this and its an anime. (hahahaha laughs at myself while Naru prepares to punch me)

lighting has several weakness. If the elec current is near the user him/herself than a spray of water will get it on themselves.

rubber, or other insulators. (than again lighting is several times hotter than the sun's center so rubber would melt)

other than that... lighting going at the speed of light, with heat hotter than the sun (it melts sand in a second), and volts that would kill anything on earth, it really is a powerful force of nature. It would even melt anything "earth" attack throws. dangerous dangerous indeed. Plus u never have to pay for electric bills. Maybe Cloud doesnt have an electric company.

WAIT i just remebered! I learn this in physics class in 9th grade. If you jump and are in the air at the exact second the elec current is hitting u, u wont get electrucated (spelling...) It had something to do with the currents so if ur body has nowhere for the currents to do something (FORGOT DAMN IT!) the volts will pass by ur body or somehting. But expect to burn to death.

thank you monir ^^. i enjoy this guy's posts, ive never seen him flame, even in major disagreement, and always has a good word to say.
Old 2003-11-15, 01:34   Link #13
TetrFlare
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to TetrFlare
Zoro zoro zoro... EM pulses and electricity? physics again? haha...

Bout the lightning thing, you will still get electrocuted cos air is too weak an insulator to prevent lightning from travelling from you to the ground... (anyway thats how lightning travel in the first place) rather that jumping, why not try running for shelter, much more effective :wink:

I think the lightning in the naruto is not as strong as you state, if so, the amount of chakra required will be much more than even kyubi can produre.

go with the looks i say, just take the village with the coolest ninga around.
TetrFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 02:02   Link #14
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
I chose Konoha because it has Ramen!!
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 02:08   Link #15
Kawaii_Sennin
She's a man, baby!!!

Sound because its power is limitless. Your only real opponent would be a deaf shinobi.
Kawaii_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 02:10   Link #16
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
Or... Gaara.

Or.. Sasuke with the cursed seal.

Or.. Shikamaru.
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 02:34   Link #17
Kawaii_Sennin
She's a man, baby!!!

Gaaras an exception. But the other two are cake.

Saskue
Spoiler:

Shikamaru
Spoiler:
Kawaii_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 02:39   Link #18
SnakeBite

I'm going to have to go with Mist:

First: because of all the elements, Water is my favorite.

Second: The moves that Zabuza pulled off were intriguing.

Third: You gotta be hardcore if you're gonna pass/live through the exams from that country (prior to the new rules).

Fourth: The small village looks cool

Fifth: ....

and finally

Sixth: .....

SnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 02:40   Link #19
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
the ovbious choice is leaf...
they gots many clans! and every clan is unique. as for other villages... they're too sterotyped (eg. mist vill uses water clones/think mist, rain vill wears scuba gears..)

well i could be wrong, the "almighty" creators might come up with weird stuff for other villages. eg. Pikachu as the Thunder kage or a special "eye" or something.
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 03:17   Link #20
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TetrFlare
Zoro zoro zoro... EM pulses and electricity? physics again? haha...

Bout the lightning thing, you will still get electrocuted cos air is too weak an insulator to prevent lightning from travelling from you to the ground... (anyway thats how lightning travel in the first place) rather that jumping, why not try running for shelter, much more effective :wink:

I think the lightning in the naruto is not as strong as you state, if so, the amount of chakra required will be much more than even kyubi can produre.

go with the looks i say, just take the village with the coolest ninga around.
i remember u can do something like that. We had a 40 min discussion on it~ but my memory may be failing me who knows.

but just lighting from the sky can melt rocks easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH
the ovbious choice is leaf...
they gots many clans! and every clan is unique. as for other villages... they're too sterotyped (eg. mist vill uses water clones/think mist, rain vill wears scuba gears..)

well i could be wrong, the "almighty" creators might come up with weird stuff for other villages. eg. Pikachu as the Thunder kage or a special "eye" or something.
just like the US, im asian, theres a white guy down the block, and a hispanic over there. hahaha. Konohoa is the best, they even say it couple of times.