Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-22, 20:33   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Bleach Fan-Fiction Thread

Welcome to Bleach Fan-Fiction thread.

This thread is meant for Bleach fanfiction and its discussion. Fanfiction works can be either posted in this thread or in the Fan Creations Forum and linked to in this thread. You may also link to Fanfiction works posted on other sites and discuss it here.

General rules of our forum still apply:
  • No sexually explicit material. Yes, this goes for text format as well.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members
  • Have fun, but post intelligently

The nature of this thread means there are likely to be people that have complaints about your work. Please note that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Practice mutual respect and debate the issue(s) without resorting to personal attacks. There is no credibility in insults, only trouble.

On a final note: Please understand that people have their own reasons and time constrains they can dedicate to reading stories posted here. Don't go complaining that your work is not getting as much attention as you would like it to; better yourselves and win their attention. (Any posts regarding the issue will be deleted)

Most importantly: have fun

Stolen from Skyfall!

Last edited by monir; 2008-02-23 at 13:11.
Old 2008-02-22, 22:47   Link #2
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
I have a few ideas I'd like to write on. Of course, general procrastination,exams and time constraints mean it may never happen :P....or be a tad underdone.

1) "When Vasta Lorde walked the Earth"

Main characters:Ashido and friends.

Premise: Ashido told Rukia only a small portion of the truth. Centuries ago, when the hollow/shinigami war was near it's peak, he played a crucial role.......and not solely positive. What is the secret of his past, and who is the mysterious, powerful figure with a shared history?

Time line:Parallel tale, telling two stories simultaneously. The War of several centuries ago, and right after we last see Ashido in anime. He finally draws the attention of someone important....

2) "The last tale"

Main character: Quincy characters.

Premise: Whenever a great civilization falls to invaders, the seeds of destruction are already been sown from within. What was the final straw that sparked the Quincy-Shinigami war? Treachery, internal division and ambition all play their roles here.

Time line: Set several hundred years ago.
Old 2008-02-23, 02:15   Link #3
Zatoichi8820XX

here's mine:
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/640164/K...otai_Meitantei
Old 2008-03-02, 16:29   Link #4
T3rmina
...muso

for a forum that was pushed so much, theres so little activity.

i might hurry up and write my own.

thing about fanfic, is that you can go against the rules of the show.

in a fanfic a character could actually die!!!!

ok so that was cheap.

i may write one.
x
Old 2008-03-02, 16:31   Link #5
T3rmina
...muso

the vasto lorde idea is quality,

ashido does seem a bit weak for that task though....

but its fanfic, so ill let you off.
Old 2008-08-26, 13:14   Link #6
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

LOL, REVIVAL OF THE FANFICTION THREAD!!!!

Anyway, I have a story going (1.5 chapters completed) that goes through Bleach from Rukia's POV from her days in Rukongai to...well...the 'present'.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-08-26, 15:52   Link #7
Langus
Optimus Prime

I love the idea of this thread!

I'd like to pass on the link of a fic I'm currently beta-ing. I think it's pretty spectacular so if you're into Westerns I urge you to check it out. It's essentially Ichigo/Rukia with Renji thrown in the mix. If you do give it a read please leave the gal a review!

"No Honour Among Thieves" by musicistherapy on FanFiction.net

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4500004/..._Among_Thieves

And while I'm at it, a little shameless self promotion...

First, an Ichigo/Orihime one-shot called "Shaken". It takes place during the big showdown with Aizen. A few of you may have read this one before if you perused the Orihime vs Rukia forum.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4188112/1/Shaken

The last is called "Suffer the Fray", also written by me. It's a showdown between Orihime and Ulquiorra in Hueco Mundo around the time Ichigo first arrives on the scene.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3777099/1/Suffer_the_Fray

I'd appreciate any insights you guys have on how I could improve either of these fics. I'm also working on an Orihime Tatsuki fic but it's a little saucy and much to graphic to post on this child friendly forum
Old 2008-08-26, 16:24   Link #8
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
An interesting concept, I must say. Though it did confuse me at the end. At first I thought Orihime had commited suicide after killing Uliquorria, but then I realized that she just killed him and walked away.

The language you used was quite good, though the tone of the voice did not seems quite like Uliquorria. You made him analyze human emotions like the rest of us, but isn't he the type to use cold, hard logic instead? He is quite the unfeeling type, and has no understanding of human emotions.

Sorry if I seem negative and stuff...I just don't feel like giving all the ZOMG-IT-WAS-So-AWESOME comments because I myself prefer constructive criticism.

Old 2008-08-26, 19:13   Link #9
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
I'd appreciate any insights you guys have on how I could improve either of these fics. I'm also working on an Orihime Tatsuki fic but it's a little saucy and much to graphic to post on this child friendly forum
If it is fanfiction, just post the link with the appropriate warning, and I'll keep an eye out on your behalf so no penalty is issued. Looking forward to reading the ones by you as soon as I can spare some time. I'm certain it will be just as enjoying a read like those very convincing one involving Ichigo and Nel.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:45   Link #10
Langus
Optimus Prime

Monir: Thanks for the props I will do re: the Orihime Tatsuki fic once I get it completed. Who knew a little girl on girl action was so hard to write?

I hope you enjoy the reads but I should give you a bit of a heads up - my writing style is a lot more serious than my posting style. So less humour and more drama but hopefully still enjoyable.

Hari Michiru: Actually thank you so very much for the constructive criticism. One shots are a great way to get an idea out and down but sometimes they suffer in other areas. I will have to take your comments re: Ulquiorra's logical mind to heart and see what I can come up with.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:53   Link #11
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Hari Michiru: Actually thank you so very much for the constructive criticism. One shots are a great way to get an idea out and down but sometimes they suffer in other areas. I will have to take your comments re: Ulquiorra's logical mind to heart and see what I can come up with.
Lol, no problem.

One shots are easy, yet hard to write for me too. Sometimes it isn't long enough, and sometimes it's a novel stuffed into one chapter. Maybe that's just me though.

My beta is still on vacation, so my un-betaed first chapter is still stuck on my desktop T_T.

Old 2008-08-28, 00:47   Link #12
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
The language you used was quite good, though the tone of the voice did not seems quite like Uliquorria. You made him analyze human emotions like the rest of us, but isn't he the type to use cold, hard logic instead? He is quite the unfeeling type, and has no understanding of human emotions.

Sorry if I seem negative and stuff...I just don't feel like giving all the ZOMG-IT-WAS-So-AWESOME comments because I myself prefer constructive criticism.

I just wanted to ask...was not Uliquorria human once?
Old 2008-08-28, 00:59   Link #13
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
I just wanted to ask...was not Uliquorria human once?
Yeah, but he has no memories of it, and hollows aren't 'raised' to have human emotions.

Old 2008-08-28, 04:16   Link #14
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
Yeah, but he has no memories of it, and hollows aren't 'raised' to have human emotions.
Well, Nell is proof that Arrancar can have tender emotions. They regain part of their humanity when they hybridize, so it's not a fundamental restriction on them. You're right about Ulquiorra being harshly logical though. I would call it OOC too if he started making emotional speeches... out loud that is. But we don't know what goes on inside of his own head. Even in Langus's story, he presents a very cold and logical exterior to Orihime, exactly as he does in the manga. Langus only paints him as emotional in his inner thoughts, and I think her version is fairly plausible.....none of us can know for sure at this stage.

Personally though, I found the story hard to read. Just too much exposition. I like my characters more mysterious and less clearly revealed. It's a matter of personal taste though; not a knock on Langus. Objectively speaking, I thought it was very skillfully portrayed and showed some deep analysis of character psyche.

Langus, just how saucy is this Orihime Tatsuki fic going to be? As long as it's done in a in-character, tasteful and romantic way, I hope you feel no limits about making it extremely adult-oriented.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-08-28 at 12:56.
Old 2008-08-28, 08:10   Link #15
Langus
Optimus Prime

Amirali: Thanks for giving it a read even though it's not really your thing. I don't mind the comments since I've been writing long enough to know that you can't please everyone with your style and that's perfectly fine. I'm glad you were able to see the good in it though. I think there's definitely more going on in that boy's head than he lets on. He keeps a cool exterior but there's something more underneath. We'll see it during the fight with Ichigo. He'll let some of that resolve slip just a bit.

The Orihime Tatsuki fic will be full blown lemon material. Mainly because 1) it would be hot and 2) there aren't any out there that I've been able to find. It will of course be in character (to the best of my ability), tasteful and romantic. I wouldn't expect any less for those two. I've got a lemon I did for Sousuke and Kaname from FMP! on my FF.net account - it'll be something along the lines of that style. There'll be a bit of a background to it and definitely some relationship development not just straight out hot girl on girl action.
Old 2008-08-28, 12:08   Link #16
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

Security Procedures - Ch 116 rewrite, in which Byakuya is pwned. Humorous.

Food - Drabble, in which Unohana is not wasteful. Creepy.

Last edited by Hisago; 2008-08-28 at 12:55.
Old 2008-08-28, 12:48   Link #17
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisago View Post
Security Procedures - Ch 116 rewrite, in which Byakuya is pwned. Humorous.

Food - Drabble, in which Unohana is not wasteful. Creepy.
Hiasgo, those stories require a fan-fiction account to view. Have you got privacy settings on them?
Old 2008-08-28, 12:53   Link #18
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

What? They do? That's odd... it may have something to do with the links. Try them now. They should work.

Last edited by Hisago; 2008-08-28 at 15:26.
Old 2008-08-28, 12:54   Link #19
Amirali
Banned

Yeah, it's strange. I can access Langus's story fine from the same site.
Old 2008-08-28, 14:12   Link #20
Langus
Optimus Prime

That is weird...

Speaking of which, I have another I forgot to add. This is my only complete, full length work of Bleach fan fiction. It's a look at Gin and Matsumoto's relationship and my prediction of how things will turn out between them when all is said and done.

I'm rather proud of it so if you've got the time please give it a read and give me some feedback

"Secrets of an Unworthy Heart" http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3362719/...Unworthy_Heart

Thanks guys!
Closed Thread