AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-16, 09:14   Link #21
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
One thing about the ost (it's the first of the seed OSTs I've ever listened to) is that it does fit the show's theme and all, but individually I'm not particularly interested in the songs. The thing is unlike other seemingly boring songs which I love because of memories associated with the show (like most of the RK OST, which wasn't all that amazing but they're classic tunes to me since I remember them so well), I don't find most of the music in SEED/SEED-D memorable really (except maybe 1 or 2, very few really...).
My favorite of the five so far is Seed OST3. But generally speaking, I don't recognize most of the tracks from anime OSTs because I don't really pay that much attention to the BGMs unless they really stood out (either negatively or positively) or are repeated frequently...so when listening to most of the tracks on the OSTs, it's almost as if I'm listening to them for the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
I guess in that sense to me it is average, it's a functionable OST but isn't anything special.
I'd have to agree.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote