AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 16 25.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 25 39.06%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 25.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 7.81%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.13%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-23, 12:45   Link #61
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
As long the prez doesnt make Layfon do force mating with all the girls in the school to produce stronger soliders
Old 2009-02-23, 12:48   Link #62
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
This episodes confirms to me one more thing:

... that is, the reason why Nina is somehow performing bad in terms of raw power.

Bad kei footing. In other words she's not really that weak as how she (and we) might have thought, but the way she forces output on her kei doesn't allow her to exert the best of her strengths into her kei.

And statistics!

- Nina flag officially triggered (Thanks Sharnid. Your words are now making it canon. XD)
- Felli flag rises further
- For the two flags above, let's make a situation where the Filth Bug gets defeated, but Layfon received somehow a very painful injury enough for her team mates to worry? I'd like to gauge Felli's and Nina's reactions (having Mei in would be cute too).

Spoiler for future episodes:

great now even the anime itself is tempting us to get spoiled.

Quote:
As long the prez doesnt make Layfon do force mating with all the girls in the school to produce stronger soliders
"Mating?" "MATING???" No matter how I look at it, it sounds so.... wrong. >_>

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2009-02-23 at 13:08.
Old 2009-02-23, 13:09   Link #63
jennkei
Screenshot Fiend

Fast subs indeedy~ I liked this ep for its balance between action and awww brownie points for teamwork. There was some humour, too, haha. (For anyone who hasn't yet watched it, or would like to recap with some screenshots...yes, I watched non-English subs because I got the file yesterday. -wry-)
Old 2009-02-23, 14:50   Link #64
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Now with the subs in hand... Oh God Sharnid how I love it when you said this.

Spoiler for BOOM NINA HEADSHOT'D!:

Headshot indeed!
This is surely an awesome quote
Old 2009-02-23, 16:55   Link #65
KanaKaishou

Gawd.
The more I watch this, the more I facepalm, but at the same time, I want more.

It's so cheesy that it's good, at times.

<_<
/me waits eagerly for more fanservice.
Old 2009-02-23, 17:30   Link #66
boss
I am boss

My first post in the Regios sub-forum.

Great episode, im looking forward to Ep.8. Can't wait to see that 5th Platoon Capt. get owned by Fonfon or a least see what He's capable of.
Old 2009-02-23, 18:58   Link #67
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assasin
- For the two flags above, let's make a situation where the Filth Bug gets defeated, but Layfon received somehow a very painful injury enough for her team mates to worry? I'd like to gauge Felli's and Nina's reactions (having Mei in would be cute too).
No need for injuries in order to gets Nina or Felli's attention, just give us Leerin and we'll see how it goes. As long its not gonna ends up like School Days or Kaede from Shuffle.
Old 2009-02-23, 19:25   Link #68
Cinocard

Wow, it would be hilarious in it own way if CSR romance ended up like school days.

By the way, how good is the new (Himatsubushi) sub?
Old 2009-02-23, 19:29   Link #69
TrueKnight

It's good. Translation seems accurate enough. Positive reviews so far from viewers here. Then again maybe they're desperate bunch like me longing for subs.
Old 2009-02-23, 19:54   Link #70
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Hima is made up of Ayako people, so yeah. There are some minor differences.

Font is different. I like this font better imo.
No hardsubbed KFX. I don't care about KFX anyway. It's softsubbed lyrics instead.
Encode is slightly different. Video/audio ok.

Solid release nonetheless. No glaring "how did that get past QC" errors except a slight screwup in a part of the lyrics, but that's just nitpicking.
Old 2009-02-23, 20:11   Link #71
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
No need for injuries in order to gets Nina or Felli's attention, just give us Leerin and we'll see how it goes. As long its not gonna ends up like School Days or Kaede from Shuffle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Wow, it would be hilarious in it own way if CSR romance ended up like school days.

If this comes even close to that, I'll guess I'll have to make Sharnid snipe everyone out of it XD

Back to the episodes... I can now declare and conclude to myself that this series is just getting better and better, and it contains a lot of elements I want to see I want to see in a single series - minus the "battle theme" -_-. They didn't start the series with a "Big Bang" and I feel fine with it, and I feel glad I decided to prioritize this series after Maria Holic.
Old 2009-02-23, 21:23   Link #72
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:

By the way, how good is the new (Himatsubushi) sub?

Highly Doubt it. And if so I will give you my address and possibly a plane ticket so you can laugh in my face "Doubt it" Schools Days 'nice boat' worked because it was unexpected. Kind of defeats the purpose to expect one. Especially in an anime like this. Totally different atmosphere

Not sure if I was watching the Himatsubushi sub... The V*** stream was pretty good.
Old 2009-02-23, 21:49   Link #73
Cinocard

Just watch himatsubusi sub.

There's some questions popped up in my mind after watching this Ep. First thing first, how do they train their Kei? There certainly have been parts about utilizing Kei and psychic ability most effectively, but how do you increase it (I know Felli power can't increase, but what about Kei?)

Second, what do Filth monsters eat? Doesn't seem like there's much food in Regios. The one in this Ep must have waited for days till a tiny human came to eat him. Is it a flaw? Or later on will it be explained (in the novel, perhaps? Like how Filth monsters can...absorbing sunlight for example. Or someone is feeding them ).

The preview for next Ep seems interesting, as the two characters in Ep 1 reappear. Though they still don't look like antagonists to me.

By the way, when will the Engrish Episodes end? What bugs me the most now isn't the Engrish anymore, but that its animation somehow seems more fluidly than CSR itself (except for the girl's face. Oh, she looks downright creepy )

Quote:
If this comes even close to that, I'll guess I'll have to make Sharnid snipe everyone out of it XD
School Days reversed. Sharnid will have sex with Nina (can't imaging him going with Felli, Mei or....Leerin ) Layfon will snap out of it, "restoration" Nina's head off, then get on a roaming bus and escape back to Grendan

Quote:
Hima is made up of Ayako people, so yeah. There are some minor differences.
What's the deal? They belongs to 2 groups now, or some leave Ayako? Haven't visited their forums for months.
Old 2009-02-23, 22:14   Link #74
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Hima is the unofficial release since one of their members (the final encoder I think) is in the hospital. They just put their script to a RAW. What's funny is this unofficial will probably have a higher video and audio quality than their official.

Decent episode I guess. The action could have been longer. The sparing in the gym room was great too. Get everyone's attention, grope her, then get humiliated. haha.
Old 2009-02-23, 22:26   Link #75
SageGaiGar
You are Next

I got a laugh during the grope scene with her "I know they are small"... small? If that's small. Now excuse me while I get my train of thought back on the tracks. Cute police girl ...No must think of Felli.

I'm liking that they seem to be trying to actually work together now. Positive that later on they will get to a point close to that first episode. Maybe.
Old 2009-02-23, 22:35   Link #76
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Quote:
School Days reversed. Sharnid will have sex with Nina (can't imaging him going with Felli, Mei or....Leerin ) Layfon will snap out of it, "restoration" Nina's head off, then get on a roaming bus and escape back to Grendan
That's quite the wild imagination you have there.
Old 2009-02-23, 23:46   Link #77
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
*facepalm*

You're the first one I'll snipe though. Then I'll send everyone in CSR either to Hell or Heaven depending on circumstances. Oh wait, where's Felli in that scenario?
Old 2009-02-24, 00:28   Link #78
Cinocard

Felli is short. Sharnid is tall. It would be difficult doing "things".

If you snipe me, I will block it using Adamantite (or was it Adamantine? FF8 versus WoW?)

Quote:
That's quite the wild imagination you have there.
But, but I didn't choose the president over Nina.
Old 2009-02-24, 02:34   Link #79
Voitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
As long the prez doesnt make Layfon do force mating with all the girls in the school to produce stronger soldiers
Liar, you'd totally dig it.

As would all of us.

Narki is seriously gaining my fondness. Finally, a woman who doesn't blowup when her tit is groped on accident, on a very noble and serious activity as training. I applaud her character growth and direction.
Old 2009-02-24, 02:59   Link #80
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Then it can be Nina too(remember the "breast-pillow" scene...).
Narki seriously the best from the 3 friends(Mei, Mifi and she).Perhaps her character one dimensional too as the other 2, but so far the most likable.
Closed Thread