AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-06-05, 07:08   Link #3301
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Plot twist ahoy. I find myself unable to actually care how bad or good this is, but then again Bleach has fallen on hard times for a long while now. Still Zangestu looking like Bach from about 1000 years ago is pretty hilarious. I guess Hollow-Ichigo wasn't lying when he said that he was the "real" Zangetsu at the time.
Old 2013-06-05, 07:10   Link #3302
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I'm sure it will be explained, Don't call out the ass or bull shit till next chapter guys. Anyway, I kinda had the feeling, Had the same feeling Stark and Zangetsu were related some how and then Bach when he showed up.
Old 2013-06-05, 07:25   Link #3303
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh man.... this kind of story should be put earlier...
why they stuffed all of important plots in last arc???

and that's how that dude made a Zanpakutou..... splitting his equipments into several girls... genius!
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 07:50   Link #3304
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Dun dun duuuuuun ~

You mean lara was peter's wife all of this time?

well that's the kinda of feeling I had during this chapter for some reason...
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 07:52   Link #3305
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Er...That white crazy Ichigo clearly said he absorbed Zangetsu which is why we didn't see him before. So this plot 'twist' is complete bull.
Old 2013-06-05, 08:01   Link #3306
oompa loompa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Er...That white crazy Ichigo clearly said he absorbed Zangetsu which is why we didn't see him before. So this plot 'twist' is complete bull.
I think all of Ichigos imaginary sword-friend dudes (Zangetsu , shiroi ichigo, and zangichigo).. were just trolling him. Or tricking him so that he could develop. They his bum-chums, they just want the best for the little feller.
oompa loompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 08:04   Link #3307
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Kubo did it! He complicated Ichigo's powers even more! I thought he already reached his limit with the revelation of being part Quincy but now he is also part Yhwach. Yhwach took lessons from Master Xehanort and Lord Voldemort apparently.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 08:17   Link #3308
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
AHAHAHA! If this true then someone please explain how Mugestsu was possible XD XD XD
How Ishida lost his power again?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 08:26   Link #3309
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Now the question would be: Who is going to represent his real Shinigami powers, and who is going to represent his fullbring powers?
And who is going to bring the snacks for the great reunion in the inner world?
One of them will be young guy Zangetsu. Probably his real shinigami powers. Fullbring might not need a eepresentative as that's a hollow/human mix IIRC
FlavorOfLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 09:26   Link #3310
Marikina

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Okay, so in Ichigo's inner world Zangetsu is the representation of his Quincy-powers, based on Bach. Hichigo was the representation of his inner hollow (which originally was a real hollow). Now the question would be: Who is going to represent his real Shinigami powers, and who is going to represent his fullbring powers?
Hichigo is the "true" Zangetsu and representation of his Shinigami power. And didn't Ginjo take Ichigo's fullbring powers?
Marikina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 09:31   Link #3311
justavisitor

Quote:
AHAHAHA! If this true then someone please explain how Mugestsu was possible XD XD XD
actually it (kind of) made sense because ichigo loses all the Shinigami powers after becoming mugestsu? One would think that other shinigami also know this technique if it is really a Shinigami technique

But anyway, let's wait and see if the author is going to take the initiative and answer this question from you. I am imaging the author is hiring someone to fit the author's crazy idea into the plot week after week. And I feel pity for that assistant

But having crazy idea is good, and at the very least it provides drama (even tho it may make no sense after everything is done) Keep it going, kubo, it seems like you finally have some motivation again
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 09:35   Link #3312
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Bad plot twist! Sorry, but they don't look alike at all. Can't believe the author is destroying a character that's been in the series since the beginning.

The author new method of making new stories by destroying other things/characters.
Old 2013-06-05, 09:42   Link #3313
PaulieXP

Heh.. at least now we know how to imagine Juha's voice when reading the manga.. picture Zangetsu but without that inner-world echo thing
PaulieXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 09:44   Link #3314
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I had noticed a resemblance between Yhwach and Zangetsu, but I thought it was just another case of Kubo sameface. To think they were actually the same person. Does this mean Ichigo's former zanpakutou was fake, hence why his bankai couldn't be stolen? It wouldn't make sense though, since he could use shinigami techniques (konsou, getsuga tenshou). Waiting for more explanations.
Old 2013-06-05, 10:12   Link #3315
PaulieXP

Ok, so what I have taken away from all this is:
He never had an asauchi so normally he shouldn't have a zanpakuto at all(even Kenny stole one off a corpse) but since he's in the unique position of being half quincy it's possible that Juha/Zangetsu - his quncy spirit? - fiddled with Shiro - his inner hollow - to give him a makeshift zanpakuto and copied getsuga tenshou from his father probably by accesing the hollow's memories of Ishhin swatting him in the face with one when he enterd Masaki's soul. Clearly Ichigo's real zanpakuto spirit -Shiro- and his quincy spirit -zangetsu/juha- were always at odds with each other hence why everyone kept telling him that his reiatsu is always fluctuating. Whatever the real Juha's agenda (when Ichigo asked him if he's the enemy he said yes and no so it still up for debate) it's safe to assume that Zangetsu/Juha wants what's best for Ichigo and was/is genuinely trying to help him so when push came to shove (the fight with Aizen) he and Shiro decided to bury the hatchet and work together. Now I may be over-analyzing this and we still don't know how Tensa Zangetsu fits into this but perhaps in a future chapter it will be explained.
PaulieXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 10:14   Link #3316
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

yfw Zangetsu's release command is Bleach.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 10:29   Link #3317
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

At first I thought Juha was related with Zangetsu but Ichigo was never surprised by his appearance.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 11:19   Link #3318
AkitoW013

WTF for plot twist !? Kubo-sensei, I want a good explanation.
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 11:30   Link #3319
itachi-san314

wait... what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
If Zangetsu's Bach from 1000 years ago, how far in his past is Tensa Zangetsu? When he was going to Quincy school?
yea my thoughts exactly. and why would the bankai form be younger? and if tensa zangetsu isn't bach then why would he lie about being zangetsu in bankai form? makes no sense either way...

'you thought those ten digits on your feet were your toes? no ichigo, they each represent the methods of death that the 10 espada once represented and only one of them is your true toe. you must choose which toe is actually your birth toe and eliminate the other nine imposters in a game of ten toe filet with your new bach/hichigo asauchi... what? no i'm not trolling you ichigo, it's all been aizen's plan since before he was born. just listen until your completely schizophrenic'

i actually half expect bleach to end with ichigo being just a regular human in an insane asylum with MPD...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 11:34   Link #3320
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Uh, he merged his powers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
and why would the bankai form be younger?
Probably around the reason why Hitsugaya is ungodly popular.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter