AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Episode 20 Rating
Perfect 10 4 7.41%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 22.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 21 38.89%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 16.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 3.70%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.85%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 3.70%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2010-02-20, 07:00   Link #21
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minagi Mikoto View Post
Certainly there is connection between RPSK effect and AIM Dispersion field and that means another connection between Railgun and Index!
Che There goes again another of that guy's machinations.

This ep I was half expecting Index to show up with food.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 07:22   Link #22
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So we can say that Daigo-sensei is finally engaged with the old woman

Yeah , lol for the robot's pink color .

24 episodes right ? so they'll end up with the poltergeist arc ?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 07:44   Link #23
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
So we can say that Daigo-sensei is finally engaged with the old woman

Yeah , lol for the robot's pink color .

24 episodes right ? so they'll end up with the poltergeist arc ?
Maybe, maybe not...

The entire season is just an expanded Harumi arc, which began with Upper Level. In the manga we weren't certain if Harumi's kids would wake up from their coma.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 07:57   Link #24
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

This arc might also be character development to Uiharu as the Level Upper was to Saten. All that talk about her trying to take care of someone else for a change seem like foreshadowing a troubled relationship with the new girl.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 09:13   Link #25
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah , more Uiharu's developement cuz we are at episode 20 , we know pretty much nothing about her .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 10:24   Link #26
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

My thoughts.

Spoiler for space:

Overall: Good episode. I'm interested in seeing where this is going.

Last edited by Haak; 2010-02-20 at 10:37.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 10:40   Link #27
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntron View Post
Am i the only one who actually likes the new girl? Okay she is on the moe side, but as a roommate she's perfect for Uiharu. And did any1 notice how Saten did not want to flip her skirt? This seems to be a special move only for Uiharu ^^

9/10
I like her too. Her being voiced by the lovely Hanazawa Kana helps a lot

That was a good episode. The plot is obviously connected to Kiyama's experiment, I'm curious to see where this is going. No ugly pink mecha battle please... and if we could avoid another giant baby too...
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 11:00   Link #28
Daisu
Strange New World
*Graphic Designer

I really like the episode. I was dwelling on Saten might lifting the new girl skirt as soon as I saw Saten

Everyone knows the big climax of railgun will be finding out what is on Uiharu's head, really.
Old 2010-02-20, 11:44   Link #29
Roardel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisu View Post
Everyone knows the big climax of railgun will be finding out what is on Uiharu's head, really.
Yes, of course. And Uiharu's power. Nourishing flowers, or not?
Roardel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 11:46   Link #30
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
for a minute there, i thought this was going about to happen...

"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 12:16   Link #31
Roardel

Rescue Force for Academy City? Oh, Academy City has already Judghment and AntiSkill
Probably the three organizations will wage battle with one another to get overwhelming power
Roardel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 13:54   Link #32
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i thought it was fairly obvious that Saten didn't want to flip her skirt.. it was blatantly implied. Uiharu said something like, "Saten-san, don't flip up her skirt!" and Saten was like, "why would i do that?"

needs some more Railgunning though. i want to see the series try and top 16 (or w/e ep the huge fight took place in)

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 15:16   Link #33
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Geez they just love making Kongo the victim right? Is this some sort of variation of the worf effect?
Running joke xD

Quote:
Lol. They don't want students to believe the cause is some Poltergiest and yet they call it the Poltergiest Phenomenon? Clever.
Actually, the RSPK Syndrome was already referred to as the "Poltergeist Phenomenons" in the 13th episode of Index, where the RSPK Syndrome, or what is commonly known as a poltergeist to those not in the know, is caused by children who cannot percieve reality due to mental stress and/or trauma. It is this theory that is used in Academy City's Power Curriculum Programme. It's not that they're naming it out of irony - the theory of such phenomenon is already well known to those who are in the programme. They're making a fine distinction between "Poltergeist" as the RPSK Syndrome (which they are familiar with) as different from the ghastly Poltergeists that Saten is yabbering on about. What they want those attending the briefing to do is to correct the false rumors that rumour-mongering ****s like Saten are spreading.

Quote:
HOLY SHIT! WAS THAT KIYAMA At tHE END?!?!
Probably called in to assist the investigations. And show off her LEET drifting skills

Last edited by Nya~n; 2010-02-20 at 15:28.
Nya~n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 15:59   Link #34
tsunade666

9/10

9 for being the new girl is cute. Quite and cute to boot plus she's my type though the spacing out could be a bit cute but troublesome. But it could be explain on what's happening

my guess could come true or spoilerish but its just a guess. The center of it might be the new girl and the margery daw look alike will be the one plotting it and the new girls looking for might by kiyama but who knows. But based on her reaction on saten and uiharu it will probably on the same age. Maybe the one in the op with the one inside a test tube thingy like the upside down guy in the center of academy city. If that's the case then the center of it is her friend but they are related or link and so it chain and produced that so called rpks thing or just burst off or uncontrolled of your ability.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 16:03   Link #35
AlitY

This series is getting good again, can't wait for next weeks. Enjoyed seeing Misaka and co. in yukatas its always refreshing to see the cast in new clothes. The story line thats comming out is really good though looks like theres gonna be alot of action. But at the point where the lampost was falling on Uiharu and Haruue and then it comes back to misaka and saten staring at them i was expecting to see some kind of vines comming out of uiharus head holding up the lampost lol not a mech suit. 8/10 very good Im gonna struggle to wait a week for the new episode.
AlitY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 16:44   Link #36
Daisu
Strange New World
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i thought it was fairly obvious that Saten didn't want to flip her skirt.. it was blatantly implied. Uiharu said something like, "Saten-san, don't flip up her skirt!" and Saten was like, "why would i do that?"
I know, it was before that line that was waiting for that type of hello. Maybe thats why that upcoming line was funny. I cannot be only one who thought Saten might do that at the beginning
Old 2010-02-20, 16:58   Link #37
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Don't worry. You're not.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 17:23   Link #38
McMilk
*Artist

Yay, more plot development and characters! So she's actually not Margery... I've always figured that her name would start with an M. Anyway, I'm even happier to see more Kuroko in the episode and how she uses her teleport ability with every advantage she has... speaking of Kuroko, what did she throw the hoops at in the night fair game stall? I can't figure out what it is, but seeing Mikoto hit her and the guy look at her weird, it must be something sick .
Old 2010-02-20, 17:46   Link #39
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMilk View Post
Yay, more plot development and characters! So she's actually not Margery... I've always figured that her name would start with an M. Anyway, I'm even happier to see more Kuroko in the episode and how she uses her teleport ability with every advantage she has... speaking of Kuroko, what did she throw the hoops at in the night fair game stall? I can't figure out what it is, but seeing Mikoto hit her and the guy look at her weird, it must be something sick .
Kuroko-sama didn't throw, she "cheated"

well the items are(right to left) a lighter, a game cartridge(?), and a little bunny thing.

btw I can't really be sure but the scene with Biribiri looking at the masks, do I spy the Minami sisters?
Old 2010-02-20, 17:56   Link #40
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
btw I can't really be sure but the scene with Biribiri looking at the masks, do I spy the Minami sisters?
i dunno about the other 2 on the row above, but now that you mention it the dark hair one kinda reminds me of Kana, the :< face and all.