AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-06-18, 01:49   Link #1
antediluvian
Before the Deluge

Ufo?

I just went outside to grab my cellphone, no big deal there, but something caught me off guard after I had went into my 2004 Ford Taurus to pick it up off the passenger side seat(I was leaning in from the driver's side), there was a tremendously bright light and it was surprisingly not moving at all.

This is a picture of it, it looked exactly like what is in the photograph. I'm actually a little disturbed, because I went back inside for a moment to wake my brother up and it was gone when I got back.
antediluvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 01:51   Link #2
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

*pretends i didnt see that*
Old 2012-06-18, 01:53   Link #3
Yuno
Balanced Diet

*Looks really close at the monitor* Could be, I mean it's in the air, we don't know what it is~ So it's surely a UFO~ I do believe in Aliens though~
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 01:59   Link #4
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Now if only the resolution of that photo can be higher and clearer .
Old 2012-06-18, 02:22   Link #5
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
...Really trippy, let's hope they're friendly.
Old 2012-06-18, 02:28   Link #6
antediluvian
Before the Deluge

It didn't transfer over from my cellphone at full resolution, 'tis seriously annoying.
Old 2012-06-18, 02:32   Link #7
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

It's a secret experiment conducted by secret government organization.*stares at Area 51*

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 02:35   Link #8
Samari
World's Greatest

Weird. Just remember if you ever find a UFO and you're close enough to actually approach one, don't. Be aware of "missing time" as well.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 02:37   Link #9
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Be careful, Will Smith or Tommy Lee Jones might come and Neuralize you .
Old 2012-06-18, 02:41   Link #10
james0246

Sigh. I can see nothing when looking at the pic through my cell phone. Will have to wait to see it on a regular screen...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 03:49   Link #11
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

People put alot of stuff into the air for all sorts of reasons you will never know unless you ask them.

You are right that this is a UFO since its unidentified, but it most likely won't be anything extraterrestrial.

In my country there's a popular high tech kite recently, people call it the UFO kite. Basically its a remote controlled kite with tons of LEDs on it and you can make it float stationary at a very high altitude, I thought I saw a UFO when I first saw it from my place in the direction of the neighbourhood park.

Over the next few days I saw dozens of those UFOs and I decided to google about it and learnt that it was just the UFO kite. Very interesting and fun toy, I was quite relieved that there are people in my country who can come up with something nice.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 04:15   Link #12
antediluvian
Before the Deluge

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
People put alot of stuff into the air for all sorts of reasons you will never know unless you ask them.

You are right that this is a UFO since its unidentified, but it most likely won't be anything extraterrestrial.

In my country there's a popular high tech kite recently, people call it the UFO kite. Basically its a remote controlled kite with tons of LEDs on it and you can make it float stationary at a very high altitude, I thought I saw a UFO when I first saw it from my place in the direction of the neighbourhood park.

Over the next few days I saw dozens of those UFOs and I decided to google about it and learnt that it was just the UFO kite. Very interesting and fun toy, I was quite relieved that there are people in my country who can come up with something nice.
I bet that is totally the case too, but my man.. It was not moving. It was that color and exact imagery. It freaked me the crap out. I thought I'd share it with you, this doesn't warrant a call to Coast to Coast AM.
Old 2012-06-18, 05:48   Link #13
HasuMasu
*Artist

Just remember if they try to communicate with you just draw a triangle and a different number of sticks on each corner.

They won't know Pythagoras, but they'll damn sure know his theorem.

Last edited by HasuMasu; 2012-06-18 at 08:57.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 08:42   Link #14
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

How big was it?

Can you post an enlarged version?
Old 2012-06-18, 08:53   Link #15
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I suggest that you don't post a larger version because *cough* Vexx *cough* a certain forum member hasn't replied to this thread; he must be contacting his superiors or blackmailing GHDPro to hand over your IP.

When someone knocks on your door and claims to be from the government, DON'T open it. Hide under the bed or something.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 13:23   Link #16
Lightning_Wing

Looks like Jupiter actually...
Old 2012-06-18, 13:31   Link #17
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

You may actually be right, Jupiter is visible to the naked eye this month, if not Mars.

If may have disappeared behind clouds.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 16:49   Link #18
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by antediluvian View Post
I just went outside to grab my cellphone, no big deal there, but something caught me off guard after I had went into my 2004 Ford Taurus to pick it up off the passenger side seat(I was leaning in from the driver's side),
You really have to mention your car model?

Quote:

This is a picture of it, it looked exactly like what is in the photograph. I'm actually a little disturbed, because I went back inside for a moment to wake my brother up and it was gone when I got back.
*Put shades on.

Please look at this pen

*flash of light..

About about what you saw..
Its just an experimental balloon by NASA that flashes a clear strong constant light and tied on the ground so that it can be seen easily and won't move away. The light disappeared because of low battery.. and please remind you of the curfew
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 16:59   Link #19
BradleySmith
*IT Support

Quote:
I just went outside to grab my cellphone, no big deal there, but something caught me off guard after I had went into my 2004 Ford Taurus to pick it up off the passenger side seat(I was leaning in from the driver's side), there was a tremendously bright light and it was surprisingly not moving at all.

Do you really believe as big as this universe is that earth is the only planet in which life consists?

Globalist/Illumanati believe aliens/other worldly beings programmed us, Due to studys that our DNA was in fact planned to be the way it is, As shown in the new film promethius which is based on humans discovering human like species that supposedly made humans, But as for the light could be anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
You really have to mention your car model?

*Put shades on.

Please look at this pen

*flash of light..

About about what you saw..
Its just an experimental balloon by NASA that flashes a clear strong constant light and tied on the ground so that it can be seen easily and won't move away. The light disappeared because of low battery.. and please remind you of the curfew

I love you for that MIB reference <3

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-06-18 at 17:51.
BradleySmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 17:07   Link #20
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Indeed, an unidentified (by you) flying object... now why everyone talks about aliens and men in black
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote