AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-18, 12:43   Link #61
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Send a message via MSN to rainnydaiis
It could be that the anime is going based on the doujin instead of the game. Isn't that a possibility?
Old 2007-08-21, 23:50   Link #62
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

After the events of episode 8, i am rather curious where this will go. One thing i was not expecting was for them to add Setsuna in to the mix. Could we actually be heading for "Setsuna's wish" ending? Though i sure wouldn't mind "I'm the wife *V*" either But this requires for Makoto to sleep with Setsuna, so i don't know. At the moment it seems fairly unpredictable.
Old 2007-08-22, 01:42   Link #63
Chewy

Yeah, I'm getting a bit worried... I don't really want the show to start scattering in all directions, ending up with half assed unrealistic resolutions all around. And I would have to call this show a failure if they went for a Setsuna type ending. No 13 episode show should build up something for 7 episodes then suddenly ditch it for something else out of the blue.

The one good thing is that for once, I have absolutely no idea what's going to happen in the next episode.
Old 2007-08-22, 04:17   Link #64
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
It's not actually a bad idea to go with a Setsuna ending since no one dies and it ends in an up beat tone.

Last edited by Hypernova; 2007-08-22 at 05:27.
Old 2007-08-22, 04:22   Link #65
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

well, let's see :

-Kotonoha "slut flag" ? check
This pretty much reveal there is not even 10% chance that kotonoha will have a "true happy ending", considering how her "slut mode" lead her (either bad end, failure, or "win", but not exactly great to be quite neutral)

-Setsuna flag? check
while i was expecting Setsuna joining the fray, the execution was extremely bad, and they forcefully put that past from nowhere (while the game was at least a bit foreshadowing).
Considering how setsuna cares about Sekai, I would like to expect a "setsuna's wish", the very impressive setsuna/sekai ending, though, unfortunately considering Kotonoha involvement,i think it won't happen (actually, kotonoha case is usually "fixed", before, and only then, there is the obnoxious plot device "setsuna and sekai have to move to France" )
if we mention that horrible "kotonoha spotted setsuna", things will go in some exotic fashion, considering that kotonoha will probably deduce that Setsuna was cold and bitchy, because she wanted makoto too. (thus, it will probably increase her aggressive style, and thus, leading to the "happy screw" in the lounge -___- )

In fact, the scripters had the weirdiest idea to fuse both Setsuna's ending factors, both I'm the Wife (which can be applied for both girls), or Setsuna's wish.
At this rate, even the "Farewell Sekai" might kick in, which will be the most moronic ending.

it is now sure and certain we are in "sekai drama" path, and there is no way for redeem between kotonoha and makoto, especially if we happen to deduce that Makoto will screw up in the lounge. (but this time, there are TWO possible candidates)
Old 2007-08-22, 04:39   Link #66
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
I'm still hoping for an anime original ending, a "Makoto, gtfo, thanks" one...
Old 2007-08-22, 04:51   Link #67
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST View Post
I'm still hoping for an anime original ending, a "Makoto, gtfo, thanks" one...
time will tell, depend how "makoto will screw" next week, with either Kotonoha or/and setsuna.

but there is actually one ending, which fits this description though : Farewell, Sekai (not exactly GTFO )
but as i said, it is one of the most moronic ending (along with some gems, like everyone's makoto and hikari's end, sex friend)

basically, everything will be centred on sekai and makoto, the former forced to go to france. (in fact, both setsuna and sekai mothers know each other pretty well, and were going to move out for work IIRC).
As Makoto is "struggling" with Sekai, being crushed with that news, either Setsuna helps her (by faking the fact she is stealing makoto), leading to Setsuna's wish end

or... farewell sekai, whereas Sekai and Makoto are okay and will put things on hiatus (much like in Ichigo 100%). the only thing is : Makoto doesn't give a crap of Sekai's letters, and screw with random girls (some Kohai of his school IIRC) everyday.

yup, they CAN end in that stupid ending as well.
Old 2007-08-22, 04:58   Link #68
◕‿‿◕

As long as Makoto's alone, how we get there isn't too important to me, but once again thanks for all the info.

They could probably keep up the quality even with a good ending, but...I soooo do not want this guy to get away with everything.
Old 2007-08-22, 12:35   Link #69
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

I really wouldn't mind a setsuna ending either. But seeing how the anime is going, I guess it can't be possible because the anime would only have 4 episodes left to turn the whole thing around. Then the anime would look ugly.
Old 2007-08-22, 15:09   Link #70
◕‿‿◕

I guess I wouldn't mind an Otome ending if I had to pick one of the girls. Those two really deserve each other.
Old 2007-08-22, 16:38   Link #71
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Makoto doesn't give a crap of Sekai's letters, and screw with random girls (some Kohai of his school IIRC) everyday.

yup, they CAN end in that stupid ending as well.
Not just random, but from what I pieced together: They're twins...
Old 2007-08-22, 23:19   Link #72
obentou
Maximum7/Ossu

Compared to the game, I really don't know how this anime is going to end, lol... it's all over the place right now.
Old 2007-08-23, 01:42   Link #73
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

The clues they're giving us are probably to make sure the people who played the game wouldn't suspect a thing.
Old 2007-08-23, 03:53   Link #74
flashmagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST View Post
I guess I wouldn't mind an Otome ending if I had to pick one of the girls. Those two really deserve each other.
didnt think of that, very much agreed

i think most fans are rooting for a makoto death ending, but the only makoto death in game happens when sekai snaps and he's favoring her in the anime. i think its notable that only sekai kills makoto, cuz sekai knows who to truely blame for the whole mess while koto is still crazy in love.
Old 2007-08-24, 11:15   Link #75
LastPerson

Kotonoha is definatly gonna give into Makotos "wants" in the next ep.. Festival Day 2, no?

As far as the ending is concerned, I have no idea. I'm glad the series is open to so many possibilities as I hate series which you can predict.
Old 2007-08-24, 15:22   Link #76
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastPerson View Post
Kotonoha is definatly gonna give into Makotos "wants" in the next ep.. Festival Day 2, no?

As far as the ending is concerned, I have no idea. I'm glad the series is open to so many possibilities as I hate series which you can predict.
ITs funny you should mentioned that. Ever since Makoto started messing around with Sekai he has not made any perverted passes at Koto. Yet in episode 8 things were reversed, Koto was the one making the advance's and Makoto was the one looking uncomfortable, and she strategically asked him to dance with her at festival while pressing her breast on his arm, and as we all know any common sense Makoto might have goes out the window he does not even say yes to her he just kind of grunts the calls him self the worst after the train. We are so going to see lounge sex scene with them. At least that where it looks like it going
Old 2007-08-24, 15:25   Link #77
LastPerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
ITs funny you should mentioned that. Ever since Makoto started messing around with Sekai he has not made any perverted passes at Koto. Yet in episode 8 things were reversed, Koto was the one making the advance's and Makoto was the one looking uncomfortable, and she strategically asked him to dance with her at festival while pressing her breast on his arm, and as we all know any common sense Makoto might have goes out the window he does not even say yes to her he just kind of grunts the calls him self the worst after the train. We are so going to see lounge sex scene with them. At least that where it looks like it going
lol, its the most likely scenario
Old 2007-08-24, 15:27   Link #78
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

That was already clear ever since we saw the camera in episode 7.

basically, they will focus a huge drama about the fact Sekai will see that video, and things will turn rather ugly...

the reminaing problem is that sudden and forced part that Setsuna is in the race...
Old 2007-08-25, 13:36   Link #79
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I agree that the next episode will hold this event. But who knows. They might trick us just for the hell of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
That was already clear ever since we saw the camera in episode 7.

basically, they will focus a huge drama about the fact Sekai will see that video, and things will turn rather ugly...

the reminaing problem is that sudden and forced part that Setsuna is in the race...
I agree with Setsuna entering the race was a bit off. I mean she had no intention of joining the race, she just wanted a memory to herself... Bad timing thats all, bad timing.
Old 2007-08-26, 14:46   Link #80
Kristen
*Author

I kind of am getting the feeling that they will either do the "I'm the wife" ending, or one of the bad endings. They are definately playing a lot into the indecisiveness and blank want of sexual things, and I think they don't want him to end up with either of them.