AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2011-05-07, 04:46   Link #781
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

I want Rose vs Durant final, the hype gonna through the roof if its happen, n its might good for NBA in future after the old stars begun to fading.
Old 2011-05-07, 13:27   Link #782
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
I want Rose vs Durant final, the hype gonna through the roof if its happen, n its might good for NBA in future after the old stars begun to fading.
Not that a Bulls/Thunder final wouldn't be entertaining but as a Heat and basketball fan, I'd be a little disappointed. Chicago has Rose and Durant and Westbrook are a fantastic duo but I don't think it'd be very compelling.
Old 2011-05-07, 17:14   Link #783
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Not that a Bulls/Thunder final wouldn't be entertaining but as a Heat and basketball fan, I'd be a little disappointed. Chicago has Rose and Durant and Westbrook are a fantastic duo but I don't think it'd be very compelling.
I don't want Heat goes to final if possible
But Heat vs OKC/Mavs could be entertaining as well. CHI vs OKC still my 1st pick though, they're very identical in matchup and the outcome will be determined by their stars.
Old 2011-05-08, 16:42   Link #784
yeahitschris

lame.. my lakers lost Lamar and Andrew ejected (i agree with the ejection of bynum but not sure bout odom)
Old 2011-05-08, 17:03   Link #785
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Seems like it's time to blow it up. The entire squad minus Kobe up for grabs. Any takers?

Welp, guess I'm rooting for the MVP and my childhood team now.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-08, 20:17   Link #786
yeahitschris

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
Seems like it's time to blow it up. The entire squad minus Kobe up for grabs. Any takers?

Welp, guess I'm rooting for the MVP and my childhood team now.
i would say kobe and bynum is going to stay
Old 2011-05-08, 21:49   Link #787
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

And Atlanta wins Game 4. They are giving Chicago a good fight.

Seriously, these playoffs are great. Regular season position is meaning little.
Old 2011-05-08, 21:59   Link #788
judasmartel
*Author

POSSIBLE FUTURE MATCH-UPS:
(Edited after the Lakers went fishing)

Spoiler for Notes:

Spoiler for WEST FINALS:

Spoiler for EAST FINALS:

Spoiler for NBA FINALS:

Last edited by judasmartel; 2011-05-08 at 22:36.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 09:51   Link #789
yeahitschris

OKC / MEM VS CHI for finals!! DO IT!!!
Old 2011-05-09, 23:17   Link #790
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Miami wins a thriller Game 4 in overtime. Boston did most things right but turnovers in overtime cost them big. 2 shots in 3 mins of OT is unforgivable. Pierce finally lifted his game but missed a game-winner at the end of regulation. Bosh was solid - the fact he's doing better than Garnett consistently this series is impressive. Miami are back in Miami for Game 5 and will probably get through. Boston just seem one player short this series. One of their own Big Three always seems to have an off night while Miami's Big Three have been solid each game. Admittedly, Boston's bench is better but with their perimeter shooting going down and Rondo being less effective, they just haven't clicked.

And Oklahoma are storming home in the 4th quarter. Critical road win is likely to put their series with Memphis to 2-2.
Edit: Or not, looks like another overtime match tonight.
Edit: And Memphis hit another clutch 3...Double Overtime...
Edit: Triple Overtime....And OKC have the biggest lead within any of the overtimes..
Final Edit: Oklahoma City win a Triple Overtime epic, final score 133-123...well done. Well done indeed. Westbrook played his heart out tonight.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2011-05-10 at 00:42.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 06:23   Link #791
Mentar
Banned

I have to say that seeing the Mavs sweep LA with a rain of three-pointers was really enjoyable ^_^
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 11:31   Link #792
ChainLegacy
廉頗

I feel like the Celtics played a great game last night, but the Heat put on the jets and raised their performance level even higher. That Bosh tip-in and Wayde three towards the end there were just killer. KG didn't play at his best level (though he still played well... he just wasn't landing those shots in the paint he usually gets). Lebron was just an animal.

Now that we're going back to Miami, I'm doubtful the C's can climb back into this one. But, stranger things have happened.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 12:53   Link #793
yeahitschris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Miami wins a thriller Game 4 in overtime. Boston did most things right but turnovers in overtime cost them big. 2 shots in 3 mins of OT is unforgivable. Pierce finally lifted his game but missed a game-winner at the end of regulation. Bosh was solid - the fact he's doing better than Garnett consistently this series is impressive. Miami are back in Miami for Game 5 and will probably get through. Boston just seem one player short this series. One of their own Big Three always seems to have an off night while Miami's Big Three have been solid each game. Admittedly, Boston's bench is better but with their perimeter shooting going down and Rondo being less effective, they just haven't clicked.

And Oklahoma are storming home in the 4th quarter. Critical road win is likely to put their series with Memphis to 2-2.
Edit: Or not, looks like another overtime match tonight.
Edit: And Memphis hit another clutch 3...Double Overtime...
Edit: Triple Overtime....And OKC have the biggest lead within any of the overtimes..
Final Edit: Oklahoma City win a Triple Overtime epic, final score 133-123...well done. Well done indeed. Westbrook played his heart out tonight.
durant seems to be choking in the 4th Quarter these past few games.
Old 2011-05-10, 17:29   Link #794
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Old 2011-05-10, 18:51   Link #795
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahitschris View Post
durant seems to be choking in the 4th Quarter these past few games.
How can he be choking when he barely touches the ball?
Old 2011-05-10, 21:53   Link #796
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Exactly...did you see the shots taken for Durant and Westbrook? Durant took 20 and Westbrook took 33. Durant is getting a lot more focus from Memphis this series, so Westbrook has had to take more shots. OKC won a very tight game on the road which was a true classic. Both sides played their hearts out but OKC managed their fouls better while Memphis lost Conley and Mayo to fouling out. That was the difference.

Chicago storms home in the 4th quarter to win Game 5 versus Atlanta. Taj Gibson was unstoppable in that last quarter and Atlanta went into their periodic habit of terrible shot selection. The important thing though is Chicago are winning this series on defense. They will need much better offense against the winner of Miami-Boston. They've been very Rose-centric, not sure that it will be allowed in the conference finals.
Old 2011-05-11, 09:00   Link #797
Westlo
Lets be reality

Pat Riley not winning Executive of the year by himself is a joke, what a bunch of jealous executives. It's bad enough that he has to share it but if these jealous bitches running other teams had realized that the Chicago vote should've gone to Forman instead of Paxson than Forman would've had 14 votes to Riley's 11.

Signing Tom Thibodeau as coach was good, I guess Carlos "We couldn't get Bosh or Amare" Boozer was alright and Kyle Korver.. yeah lol.. but that's nowhere near as good as not only keeping Wade but adding Lebron and Bosh to your team. None of those 14 people who voted for Forman/Paxson would take chicago's offseason pickups over Miami's. Chicago's main improvement was Rose going from being nearly a superstar to playing @ an MVP level as well as Thibodeau's defensive schemes from Boston. You shouldn't be getting credit for a draft pick from 3 years ago...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 20:36   Link #798
Elo the Blue

LeBron just ended the series single-handedly. Heat moving on.
Old 2011-05-11, 21:58   Link #799
judasmartel
*Author

Looking forward to a Bulls-Heat ECF.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 23:02   Link #800
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Miami go through and OKC make a big statement tonight.