Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-22, 20:43   Link #181
sanzo
33million Humming Brook

Blade Name: Hades

Sealed State- Looks like a regular zanpakutou. The difference being that on the bottom of the hilt is a small skull.

Release cry- Guide Lost Souls/Rule over all Souls Hades

Shikai(appearance)- The skull on the end of the blade doubles in size. The blank eye sockets start to glow purple.

Shikai(ability)- The blades skull has the ability to retain soul's within it. To retain a soul the blade must kill a soul. Right before death takes it's affect, as the soul's body begins to scatter it is sucked up by Hades through the skull's open mouth which closes to signify the soul has been successfully sealed within the sword's world. Inside, the soul will most likely remain unconcious but it's body will be healed by the sword's manifestation. Once healed it's reaitsu is stored their for you to siphen for your own needs. If you get cut or injured you can use their spirit energy to heal you or you can use their reaitsu to strengthen yourself/give yourself extra speed, power, e.t.c.

*Rules/Guidelines to Hades
- Hades can only heal a soul put in their once.

- Once you use up all a souls spirit energy or reiatsu it dies and you can no longer use it for your purposes. *The soul can however, like a normal soul, heal after a long rest if you use it's energy so long as you don't bring it to the brink of death, but it will heal like a normal soul so it might take a couple of hours to a couple of days before it becomes full healed again.

- There is a limit to how much spirit energy/souls your blade can handle/store and it is determined from your will/power.

- If you land a fatal wound on your opponent but something else comes along that actually kills them you will not control their soul. Your blade must be the last blow the soul receives. EX: you stab your opponent. Then you use kidou to finish them off. That will not result in soul capture.

- A strong willed soul or a very powerful one might awake inside you swords world. If that happens and Hades is unable to defeat them into unconciousness either you go to that world to defeat them or release that persons soul from your blade. Once released he/she will be in whatever shape he/she was in your world. If Hades was hurt by that person your blade will not funtion properly or at all until it heals meaning you might not be able to use the reiatsu inside your blade as fast as before or at all or souls you kill might not be absorbed by hades. *Therefore it is more practical to use a bunch of low level souls until you gain enough power/will to be able to handle stronger ones

-If a powerful enough soul is inside your sword, too powerful for you to handle it might be able to break out of the sword by itself

- If you kill a living being on earth you must rekill it's soul to obtain it.

- This ability works on hollows. *It is much more powerful yet dangerous to use the ability with hollows.

- If the skull on your blade is broken all the souls will be let loose.

- If you die the souls in your blade will be released

Types of Bankai(appearance)-

(Type/Form 1)Hades: The Skull on your sword disappears and becomes a mask on your head almost like a vaizard mask. Your clothes become black reaper clothes. Your sword becomes longer and the end becomes shaped like a sickle.

(Type/Form 2)Cerberus: You wear the fur of cerberus. Your blade and hilt dissapear. A pole grows from the bottom of the skull making it a staff. The bottom of your staff can grow a sickle turning it into a scythe.

Sword Manifestation- Genderless: It's face is that of the skull of your sword. The rest of his body has flesh and wears a black reaper's outfit. Has the ability to transform into a 3 headed dog(a.k.a. Cerberus). Used to keep souls in check if trouble arises within it's world.

Bankai(ability)- Hades: Basically a much more powered version of your shikai. You rapidly use the spirit energy in larger amounts of the souls inside your blade. You heal instantly, even from fatal injuries. Your strength and speed increase depending on the amount and strength of the reiatsu in your souls. You could go from tripling to quintupling your overall power. You can also create a beam of pure spirit energy similar to a cero or getsuga tenshou. It uses up a hell of a lot of power.
Cerberus: You can release the souls from your blade but still have control over them *they must be unconcious for this*. So basically lets say you 30 souls. You release them all and command them to do your bidding. So long as none of them wake up they are yours to command and use however you please. They do not feel pain. They fight to their utmost potential and are competent. the farther they are away from you the more chance they have of waking up. If there are no souls in your blade you can instead let your blade transform into cerberus and attack.

*Rules/Drawbacks/Guidelines
Hades: You constantly use a tremendous amount of spirit energy from the souls inside you. it is no longer a concious decision to do so.

- If you have an insufficient number of souls you will have a short bankai.

- The skull on your head and face can still be broken bringing and end to your bankai. *This is not an easy task accomplished as the skull is extremely hard and durable. Plus in your heightened state you could probably move so fast they couldn't see you.

- You can use Hades and Cerberus at the same time.

- If you kill in Cerberus or Hades you can absorb the soul you killed.

- You burn up a normal soul in 1-2 seconds, Low level shinigami 5, Hollow 5-10, Gillian 30, Adjucas 30-50

- Your beam burns up, at the smallest amount of power used possible, 30 normal souls. *You could use ever soul you have for the beam

-Cerberus: The closer the souls are to you the less chance they have of being woken up by things like pain e.t.c.

- If they wake up when released you no longer have any control over them and would have to kill them by blade again to re seal them

- You choose which souls are realesed.

- With enough souls one could have their own army.

What do yo think of my blade? Its probably a shitty idea with inconsistencies...

Last edited by sanzo; 2009-04-07 at 22:58.
Old 2009-02-26, 15:12   Link #182
I_AM_KING
A Person worth knowing

Since I can't find a good picture, I'll just explain in words

Moruhine (lit. Morphine) is a medical and kido type Zanpakutou. It is one of the few female Zanpakutou.

Sealed State
.In its sealed state, Moruhine is a Katana with a crane design. It has a crane imprint with two cherry blossoms on the bottom and the guard is a gold crane design with a shapely body.

Shikai
. To activate Moruhine the wielder must say the command Funsha!..... Moruhine (lit. Inject!..... Moruhine). In Shikai is becomes a large metal cast arrow with a crane-head like design. It can fire green energy arrows that will inject the body and numb it. It can be used for medical or killing.
Abilities in Shikai
.Injection- The user will fire a green colored energy arrow at the target which will enter the body and numb the target muscle. It is powerful enough, that if it strikes the chest it will cause cardiac arrest to the target. It can be used for healing if the user is skilled enough.

Bankai
. In Bankai, Moruhime becomes Hakushi Moruhine (lit. Doctor Morphine). It becomes a small dagger that comes out of an arm gauntlet. The blade is a light green color and works just like the arrows in Shikai.
. The Bankai resembles Soifon's in many ways. The tip can be extened or shortened or can be totally retracted. The blade can pierce any part of the body without breaking the skin.

Zanpakutou Spirit
. The spirit of Moruhine is a woman who wears a nurse uniform. She has a small cap that has a small red cross on it. She carries a large needle. She has long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes.
__________________________________________________ ________________________
Old 2009-02-26, 15:18   Link #183
I_AM_KING
A Person worth knowing

Moruhine (lit. Morphine) is a medical and kido type Zanpakutou. It is one of the few female Zanpakutou.

Sealed State
.In its sealed state, Moruhine is a Katana with a crane design. It has a crane imprint with two cherry blossoms on the bottom and the guard is a gold crane design with a shapely body.

Shikai
. To activate Moruhine the wielder must say the command Funsha!..... Moruhine (lit. Inject!..... Moruhine). In Shikai is becomes a large metal cast arrow with a crane-head like design. It can fire green energy arrows that will inject the body and numb it. It can be used for medical or killing.
Abilities in Shikai
.Injection- The user will fire a green colored energy arrow at the target which will enter the body and numb the target muscle. It is powerful enough, that if it strikes the chest it will cause cardiac arrest to the target. It can be used for healing if the user is skilled enough.

Bankai
. In Bankai, Moruhime becomes Hakushi Moruhine (lit. Doctor Morphine). It becomes a small dagger that comes out of an arm gauntlet. The blade is a light green color and works just like the arrows in Shikai.
. The Bankai resembles Soifon's in many ways. The tip can be extened or shortened or can be totally retracted. The blade can pierce any part of the body without breaking the skin.

Zanpakutou Spirit
. The spirit of Moruhine is a woman who wears a nurse uniform. She has a small cap that has a small red cross on it. She carries a large needle. She has long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes.
Old 2009-03-08, 09:10   Link #184
zeke29718

Zanpakuto Ideas Wanted

Hello. I,along with a few friends, make fanfictions in multiple mangas. I write and do storyboard,{I can't draw for my life}, and we have started to do a story in the bleach world. Actually, it is three separate but inersecting stories.
1.Noche de Vasto Lord=a story of three shinigami, the last of a group trained to take down the most powerful of hollows, trapped in hueco mundo after an ambush left their team dead.it chronicles the two years they spent trapped in hueco mundo.
2.La Arena= two shinigami are dispachted to discover the cause behind a rash of shinigami dissaperences. they arrive at the scene of one such dissapearence one to find a portal from which hollows are pouring out.they are overwhelmed and dragged through the portal into hueco mundo. they awake in a dungeon where they learn that they are to beforced into gladiator fights against both hollows and soul reapers alike. the point of this is if a hollow is victorius he is likely to be picked by aizen to be made into an arrancar and for entertainment.
3.El Muerte del Mundo=strange spiritual pressures are detected arround the world,seemingly at random. a team discovers that the barrier between the spiritual world and the physical world is breaking, the result of a group of rogue arrancars, hollows, and soul reapers who are working together to control the physical world.

Please send me ideas for shinigami, zanpakuto, arrancar or hollows.
Rules:
1. Please make powers resonable.
2. Please have original ideas.
3. Use spanish for hollows and arrancars, japanese for soul reapers and include correct translations
4. We also draw to make mangas so be very thorough in your descriptions.
5. Most swords will only achieve shikai so please be reasonable.
6. I will put them in to the stories at my own choice, you can say which story you want but dont be angry if I use it for another.
7. Have fun and this is not a contest.

Send your ideas to me at hacker29718@yahoo.com
Old 2009-03-18, 16:04   Link #185
Ninja_Nobody
GameTag: NamikazeKing
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Ninja_Nobody
Name- Tokuikaze (literally Triumph Wind)
Type- Wind Element; Kido
Sealed State- When sealed, Tokuikaze is a small tanto with a heavy blade with a large spike coming from the top edge. The handle is an ivory color with blue clouds on it,
Command- Odori o za Kaze (Dance in the Breeze!)
Shikai- In Shikai Tokuikaze is a katana with a small black handle. The user is surronded by a white ball that leaves a sparking trail of light. The ball is capable of eing ingested for certain attacks.
Shikai Attacks-
Shirobakuha (literally White Blast)- the user will fire a white blast of light after ingesting the white orb.
Kazeshon (literally Wind Replication)- the user will create multiple copies of themselves that are equally strong.
Bankai- In bankai, Tokuikaze becomes a large blue bird that has a red scarf. The bird is capable of attacks and can be ridden on by at least 5 people.
Old 2009-03-22, 13:44   Link #186
tadamari kazuke

my turn

you can view its sealed state at http://artpad.art.com/?kgx6ws1fifc4 OR http://artpad.art.com/?kgx8d83yfp8

NAMEORAGONENKOU(DRAGON OF FLAMES)

ABILITY:able to send out jets of fire and can also form into various things like a bird of fire or a fire dragon. it is known as the most powerful dragon type zanpaktuo(CALLED tsuba MEANING Spit) which takes the form of a beast as it attacks you.
SHIKAI:In shikai,his sword looks like a normal zanpaktou but has two claw like blades at the end
BANKAI: sorry it is too complex to describe but he has bankai.

my character[/U]

NAME:Tadamari Kazuke
CLOTHING:he wears a black coat with a white t-shirt underneath he also wears black jeans and is quite slender
APPEARANCE:he has moderately long black hair and black eyes.around his eyes just beneath his eyebrows is lined with black tick eye liner. he was born like that though

Last edited by tadamari kazuke; 2009-04-10 at 06:36. Reason: sorry i found a new idea
Old 2009-03-22, 15:29   Link #187
tadamari kazuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan the man View Post
well, i've made more than enough naruto characters... So let's try bleach for a change of pace...

I made a character since i figured i should have someone who wields my zanpakuto.

Shun watanabe...
Spoiler:

his zanpakuto is raikoudageki (lightning shock)lame sword name. In it's sealed form, it is a normal katana, like most others, but in it's released form, it transforms into a rapier and buckler.
Spoiler:

the bankai form of raikoudageki changes the buckler into armor which covers shun's left arm. The rapier's blade lengthens extensively, and the handguard wraps around the right arm, connecting and supporting the pauldron on the left shoulder.this is not braveheart boy
Spoiler:

the effects of raikoudageki are meant to immobilize an opponent in the midst of battle. As the name implies, not only do the released and bankai forms augment shun's speed greatly, the blade also holds a minor electrical charge, and when contact is made with an opponent's skin, the blade discharges it's electricity into the nerves near the cut. The charge shorts out nerve communication to everything connected to the damaged area, potentially leaving the affected area paralyzed for at least a half hour. You said it was minor it should not be able to dothis

the bankai form allows shun to control lightning at will, bringing forth storm clouds and thunderstorms to bring forth lightning to use for his purposes. The form also pushes shun's speed to it's limits,copying ichigo! Making almost every movement like a flash-step. However, controlling lightning, as well as performing flash-step like movements drains shun's stamina quite fast, so he often makes a habit of taking every measure to kill his enemy as soon as possible while the bankai is released.

I haven't thought about the manifestation of raikoudageki, though i figure as soon as i decide what it's like, you guys will be the first to know.

And there we go, my first bleach contribution. Let me know what you think, if you feel like it.
overall i think that your work is not good and it is too crap .oh and shun looks like aizen-sama
Old 2009-04-15, 19:48   Link #188
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
i dont know the name i choice for my zanpaktou

but the shiki look would be size of bayaka zanpaktou

but in it bankai form it black on one side and sliver on other side

the power of the bankai

can use any of zanpakuto in bankai power

Can use geta teshou ichigo zanpakuto bayaka senbon sukura
Old 2009-06-13, 17:05   Link #189
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Poseidon: is a water based Zanpakutou, the most powerful water type.

Sealed: a normal katana with the hilt having Crossguard it has 3 points. The usual crossgaurd and an extra bit sticking out at 90degrees. It has a blue hilt.

Shikai: a normal Katana turns into a Harpoon.
Command: Evaporate the Crashing Waves and open the bowls of earth: Poseidon
Attack: when impaled on the ground it will open the ground below the opponent.

When shooting the Harpoon it turns into water in the shape of a Harpoon. I keep the solid weapon.

Bankia: Turns into a Trident.
Full Name: Poseidon's Hippocamp chariot
Attack: the three points of the Trident can be shot like an arrow. There shape is of a Harpoon.

If the opponent gets covered in water, than I can manipulate the temperature of that water as well.

When spun around it will create a Tsunami that is projected towards the opponent. The front of the tsunami will be shaped like sea horses trampling forward. I can also ride that tsunami by having the water underneath my feet becoming like a sea horse.

The tsunami can also become an enclosed space where I can pop up from anywhere and shoot the Trident as many times as I want. In this space I can control the temperature of the water. I can heat it up or make it very cold.

Users Appearance: I put on the Greek clothing, one long robe that wraps around my body.

Zanpakutou Spirit: Is an old man in the image of the Greek god Poseidon holding a trident and wearing a crown, Made entirely out of water.
Old 2009-06-15, 16:12   Link #190
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

what would be a good release line for a Coyote Arrancar?
Old 2009-06-15, 23:55   Link #191
ImpelDown

Name: Silent Winds

Sealed State:
In its sealed state, it resembles a wakizashi with a black hilt.

Shikai:
To activate it, the weilder must yell "Dash." After the release, the user can turn invisible at will. Once invisible the user is as light as a feather, allowing him to swiftly sneak up on his opponent and easily dispatch him.

Bankai:
Not yet achieved. (More than welcome to help me come up with an idea)

Zanpakutou Spirit:
The spirit resembles a scruffy man, with a long black cloak and hood. The hood is always set so that the eyes are shaded, and are never seen.

I know it's not much but i gave it the ol' college try!
Old 2009-06-18, 19:03   Link #192
Ninja_Nobody
GameTag: NamikazeKing
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Ninja_Nobody
Name- Emerarudo Yakuin (lit. Emerald Staff)
Description- When sealed, Emerarudo Yakuin is a standard katana with a circular black guard and thin blade. The release phrase is Kirakira (lit. Glisten).

Shikai- In Shikai, Emerarudo Yakuin becomes a golden staff with a crystal emerald on the top. It has a hexagonal shape and has hexagonal markings on it. It has the ability to release green energy blasts and can channel Kido though the ball.

Bankai- In Bankai, Emerarudo Yakuin becomes EmerarudoRyuu (lit. Emerald Dragon). It becomes a large golden dragon engraved with multiple emeralds on it. It is controlled by the wielders mind. It keeps its Shikai states abilites but to a larger extent.
Old 2009-06-19, 20:44   Link #193
Lempika
♥ Tsukasa & Kagami ♥

I had this idea a while back, though I never talked about it.

Name: KiriHime - Mist Princess

Description: Just an average sized Katana.

Release: To release, the wielder must whisper, 'Smile' .

Shikai: A thin, average sized double sided katana with a blades of pure white in colour. The guard is smoothed and has the colour of a metalic aqua. It is in a shape of an frost with 8 sides. The hilt is of a light green and has a piece of gold ribbon attached to the end of the hilt. It can be stretched out up to 3 metres. It is extremely light and can easily we swung at full strength with one hand. The sword is enveloped with light, slightly see through mist. It's special ability it to be able to go through any part of the wielders body, but not of it's enemy.

Bankai: ShiroKiriMegami - Goddess of White Mist
The Wielder now wears a large cloak made of white, shining mist that trails 3 metres behind. The katana itself has the same features, except now the guard is twice in size, and the blade is a little wider.

Its power now enables the wielder and the katana to pass through anything.

Mist Tides:Make a massive surge of mist that covers an area of around 1km, giving the enemy 0 visibility.
The ribbon now leaves small gold glitters as it moves. It is the only thing visible during the Mist Tide.

Mist Illusion: Creates replicas of the wielder. The only flaw is that the replicated sword does not have a gold ribbon, so can be easily recognised by a sharp eye. One hit and poof, they change back into mist. There can only be 5 of them at a time.

I have waaaaaaaaaay to much time on my hands.

♥ Lucky Star, Vampire Knight, Rozen Maiden ♥
Old 2009-06-23, 09:17   Link #194
Animecentred

Well i thought i would give this a try.

Sword Name:
Chishiki - Kido Type

Sealed State:
In it's sealed state Chishiki is a Katana with a square guard shaped like 6 squares overlaping in a diamond shape. The guard itself is Silver coloured whilst the handle is blue inlaid with sliver thread.

Manifestation:
Chishiki is a wizened, slightly lecherous old mokey, who has a habit of phrasing everything like a question. Unfortunately he is also every sarcastic leading to many arguments with its Shinigami.

Release command:
Reveal their Ignorance - Chishiki

- When released the sheath flashes incredibly brightly, temporarily blinding the shinigami's opponent.

Shikai:
In Shikai the sword is a Wakizashi with a hilt that is an elongated version of its sealed state, where the diamonds corners are bending back to protect the hand. In this state Chishiki has no sheath but instead now sports a 6 lengths silver ribbon with bunches of paper talismans (think shinto temple type thing) attached at intervals

- Attack - Expanding touch
- Allows the user to fire a blue/silver mist at the opponent. The attack itself allows an object to be thrown at speed within the mist.

- Other Powers - In this state the weilder can charge the talismans with kido spells that can be released when the weilder chooses. Unfortunately to charge them you must remove them from the ribbon and place it against the flat of the blade. Multiple charges can be done at once. However the strength and type depends on teh users knowledge and own abilities. The talismans are also static in nature so when you get them close enough to an opponent they will stick to them. You can also apply them to yourself to aid in defense.

-Well thats it for now, i have an idea for a bankai but it seems slightly over powered at the minute. Any feedback would be great as this is my first try at this kind of thing

Last edited by Animecentred; 2009-06-24 at 10:24. Reason: new ideas / spelling
Old 2010-02-02, 02:33   Link #195
amatsu saibanken

mamitsuru (decieving spirit crane)
the seales form is a short sword/long dagger like sword when unreleased

hirogaru goshujin kubi, mamitsuru (extend your neck, decieving spirit crane)
it lengthens to a sword with curved guard and hilt with guard round knuckles it curves in near the hilt because ive noticed when fighting i like to guide the blade with my left hand while holding the hilt with my right
mamitsuru has two abilities in shikai

ittou rei (sword blade ghost)
a second pure white sword of reiatsu materialises in one of my hands, i can materialise and dematrialise it at will, siphoning any amount of spirit energy in mamitsuru into ittou rei, making it stronger. the advatantages of this technique is i can surprise my opponents with it and block with mamitsuru and stab with ittou rei

aori genkaku (gustof wind illusion)
exactly what it says on the tin. short gust of wind that creates a temporary illusion as long as the wind disrupts the enemy's vision

bankai
mamitsuru, like byakuya's senbonzakura, has three forms

makikomu touhou ken goshujin habataku, BANKAI, yuutai tsuru (swallow me up and flap your wings, bankai, ethereal body crane)
my body is covered in white glowing reiatsu. i have wings and armor with a large sword in my right arm. as time goes on and i take damage my armor and coating falls and peels off leaving more of my shinigami self until eventually it all falls away
while using my yuutaitsurubankai i can also manipulate spirit particles to form barriers etc.

chitsuru maigure-shon, bankai (thousand crane migration, bankai)
a thousand copies of myself are formed each with an ittou rei (mamitsuru disappears) only one ittou rei can harm the enemy but can switch which ittou rei is the real one without it becoming apparnt or spell. so only one of the thousand can hurt the enemy but i can change which one it is at will, causing surprise and making it almost impossble to block

bankai, naitsuru aitou (bankai, dead crane lament)
if mamitsuru breaks then i can use my third bankai
i get wings and armor and on each hand i get a weapon similar to yumichika's soul slayer released form (four curved blades)

mamitsuru's manifestation is a small girl with a feather poncho over a plain white dress. she has pink pig tails and a slightly malevolent glint in her eyes.

please tell me what you think, more soul slayers plus pictures on their way
Old 2010-02-27, 04:06   Link #196
ShadowSeed
Split of Alignment

I could give this a try. However, as i am somewhat akin in nature to Hisagi and Izuru, this might be similar to their blades. EDIT: Nevermind, it isn't even close.

Sealed form: None. This zanpakto never is sealed, as it hates to deceive and be deceived, and considers it's sealed form being deceiving, as it doesn't show it's true form and power.

Shikai: "Blow the wind and bury the earth. Burn the fire and drown the water. I call you forth, *Ren Zokusa Tsu Jin Han! " *Name is Japanese and means serial killer.

Appearance: The sword turns into a gigantic two-sided sledge with a spike in the both ends of the metal rod. The metal turns completely black excluding the spikes, which turn light grey. The arm that i hold it with is marked with a red fang tattoo right on the shoulder.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abilities while in Shikai:

- Renzoku Kiru, japanese for Kill Streak. The hammer shoots the spike on the hammer end of the shikai again and again (Another grows into place when the earlier one is shot.) at a high rate of 1000 rpm. These spikes grow small teeth on their sides to cut the flesh as painfully as possible. After 100 000 rounds have been shot, the spike doesn't grow back. Instead, it starts to shoot out reiatsu bullets, made of my own reiatsu, therefore draining my pwoers if i keep using this ability. The amount can be changed, though. You just need to keep shooting them until you're drained of reiatsu, rest, tehn do it again and again. Little by little, the amount grows as high as you can keep going.

- Sandan Juu, japanese for Shotgun. Same as Kill Streak, except this fires 100 spikes simultaneuosly from either end, therefore consuming more spikes at a higher rate. Although this is a powerful ability, the spikes don't grow teeth on their surface and also travel at a slower pace, making them easier to dodge. However, 100 spikes at once can be lethal, even to captain rank shinigami, if fired point-blank in the head.
This ability allows the user to fire 100 times before it starts using the user's reiatsu. These bullets/spikes tend to wiggle and have an unsteady travel, making them inaccurate at long range.

- Kaminari Kanazuchi, japanese for Thunder Hammer. This ability envelops barbed wire around the hammer. The wire is made entirely of pure lightning, electrifying anything that touches it excluding the wielder of the weapon itself. This makes ren Zokusa Tsu Jin Han an extremely effective melee weapon, while having good long-range capabilities. Only downside is that this wire drains the user's reiatsu by a small amount when created. However, it also steals reiatsu when it comes in contact with an enemy. It drains at a certain pace, regardless how much or how little the enemy has any spirit force. In 13 hours, it can drain all reiatsu from any person or being. It also has another side in it's hammer, which utilizes this ability, to an extent. This ability requires a LOT of training to be able to be kept activated longer than a day. Just like Renzoku Kiru, you can improve the ability with training. If you train hard enough, the time it takes to drain reiatsu can be shortened down to 13 minutes. However, this time is pretty damn much too, as you have to have completely interrupted contact. If you have one second every minute, it'll take forever, as you can imagine. So that's why you should use abilities that use this reserve of reiatsu VERY conservatively.

- If you read the previous ability completely and understood how it works, you'll understand this one, too. The other side fo the Zanpakto doesn't have too much offensive abilities, unless used while being under Kaminari Kanazuchi's (Thunder Hammer) effect. Instead, this side stores all the reaitsu you've drained with Kaminari Kanazuchi, and keeps it bound within the sword itself, making it impossible to steal by any means. Even if your reiatsu is drained, this one is separate, and it isn't taken. When you've drained more reiatsu than your own is, you can activate this ability.

The other hammer starts to glow green or red, depending do you choose the "Path of Reconstruction" or the "Path of Destruction".

Small note here: Depending on which path you choose, you have to do a different incantation. I'll put them here.
Path of Destruction's incantation: "Second Hammer, destroy! *Hakai No Pasu!" *japanese for Path of Destruction.
Path of Reconstruction incantation: "Second Hammer,rebuild! Fukkoo No Pasu!" *you already what know this one is.

If you choose "Path of destruction" the hammer starts to glow red, and the spike at the end of the hammer starts to glow red while growing ten times the original size (Which was about 3 inches. 30 inches while in Path Of Destruction) It shoots out and homes in the enemy's direction. When it hits anything solid, it explodes in a nuclear fashion, releasing all reiatsu the zanpakto had stored. It causes massive damage to both the enviroment and anyone in the explosion's radius, including you. So shooting this point-blacnk is NOT a good idea.

Path Of Reconstruction, however, as you might guess, is using all the reiatsu to completely heal yourself. It restores your reiatsu back to normal, reassembles and fixes your blood, flesh and bones. It also repairs your zanpakto completely if it has suffered any injuries. Clothes aren't repaired, but that's a side factor.

So, that was shikai.

EDIT: Ahh, hell. I'll put Bankai here as well.

"BANKAI! Tengoku Ren Zokusa Tsu Jin Han!" japanese for Heavenly Serial Killer (No wai, rite?)

Appearance:
The hammer crumbles to dust and melts once the small particles hit the ground. The user is swallowed by the black pond, and soon is merged with the liquid momentarily. The liquid alters your (the user's) anatomy and changes your appearanec to a hunchbacked, night-black monster. Your knees gain much more bone mass and small blades, making them effective melee weapons. Your mouth is frozen into a crazed smile, your teeth sharpen and turn into metal. Your eyes start to glow bright red and emit red light. Your hands grow thin claws right inside your fingertips, which then break your skin and extend, causing very minor pain and blood loss. All your muscles grow twice their original size, and your torso is enveloped in your own reiatsu OR if you haven't used any stolen reiatsu in either Path technique while in shikai, it get's enveloped in that. This current will protect you against every attack once. After that it breaks.

Abilities:
- Your whole body is black, making you an extremely well camouflaged fighter at nighttime or in dark places.
- Your skin hardens and thickens considerably, making your skin similar to Arrancar's Hierro.
- The claws in your fingertips excrete non-lethal poison which prevents wounds from closing and loosens cellular structure in your enemy, making them easier to cut. Also causes slight dizzyness.
- There is a passive ability in this Bankai. It's called Anger. Your reiatsu buffs itself every time you get an injury, making you slightly faster, stronger and more accurate. Only downside is that once your stolen reiatsu reserves are used up, this ability turns into a curse. From that point onwards, when you get an injury your feelings of anger are boosted, until you are blind from rage and can only think of killing, just like a Hollow. This ability is not controllable in any fashion, so you can't turn it off or on.
- This Bankai also affects your brain. It shuts down a spesific part of the brain that allows you to think about mercy, making mercy an unknown thing to you. Otherwise, you have a normal personality.

Attacks:
- Obviously, your weapon is your whole body. You can attack with your poison claws, your knuckles, head, enforced knees....anything you can imagine.
However, you have some special techniques. None of them are defensive, as this Bankai is all about killing and slaughtering everything possible.
- Now you can execute Path of Destruction any time you want. However, this drains your own reiatsu instead of the stolen reserves you had inside your Shikai, as those are being depleted by two other abilities already.
- You can shoot the claws in your fingertips away at will. Although, they explode on impact. The explosion is nothing but a blast wave, which might cause a bruise at max, but what is deadly in this technique is the fragments created from the shattered claws. These fragments are deadly sharp and pierce skin like paper. They still contain the poison imbued in them, so it gets injected many many times, enforcing the effect.
- The only "real" technique you have is:

Saigo No Teikoo, Tengoku Ren Zokusa Tsu Jin Han!

It has a long name, but this is the greatest of your offensive techniques. (Then again, you don't have anything else but offensive techniques :P) This creates a slightly smaller version of your Shikai in both of your hands, and lits the hammer portion on hellfire. (Hellfire is a fire straight from Hell itself, making it's burn untreatable unless the source of the fire is extinguished. In this case, the enemy has to kill you for their wounds to heal.)
The two hammers represent your reiatsu. Once those two completely dissappear, you're dead. They are lightweight in your hands but immovable in any else's. Once you hit an enemy with it, they start to crumble, as they disperse powerful blows of your reiatsu at your enemy. Even one blow from these hammers is enough to kill a Gillian without even breaking a sweat. Once the hamemr part has crumbled, they transform and turn into small but durable tanto's. At this point, some of the reiatsu is used to increase your speed as much as possible. If the enemy still hasn't fallen, the remains melt and the liquid is injected in your circulation. This is a sign your reiatsu is critically low.
The last part of this tecnique is a giant wave of reiatsu swooping at your enemy. It's in form of a perfectly round ball, and once it hits anything, it explodes in an explosion parallel to 10 nuclear explosions.

After that, your Bankai dissappears and you're borderline dead. If you don't get healed soon, you're a goner. So, that ends my zanpakto's Bankai, Tengoku Ren Zokusa Tsu Jin Han aka heavenly Serial Killer. Hope you liked it.

Last edited by ShadowSeed; 2010-02-27 at 06:47.
Old 2010-09-27, 21:43   Link #197
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Edited
Sword Name:Kuromufasa Black Mirage
Sealed Appearance:normal sword
Shikai (initial release) Command: "Construct" or "destruct"
Shikai Appearance: Normal skinny sword with hook at the end
Shikai Abilities: Creates illusions it main ability is constructing a huge box over its opponent then breaking it down with opponent inside
Bankai name: Kurotenshu: Black God
Bankai (final release) Command: "DECONSTRUCT!"
Bankai Appearance:A hilt with no blade
Bankai Abilities:Creates a illusion, but it's main ability is too completely deconstruct a person's entire being as a whole without hope of regeneration
Both bankai and shikai can break a shinigami of any power's zanpaktou down
Other Misc Info: I used this in my Bleach RPG it is also called the Aizen destroying weapon

Last edited by secretzfan; 2010-10-01 at 18:21.
Old 2010-09-29, 00:19   Link #198
_blahhead_
BLAHH3ad

Sealed forme: A Katana and a Wakizashi short sword

Shikai: Break from time "Paradox"
Takes the form of two double-edged straight guard-less swords with a ring on the bottom of the guard, with one longer than the other.The swords can jump between time-space, allowing it to duplicate itself. If two of the same blade from different times touches each other, time-space will collapse on at that area, creating an explosion there. The longer of the two swords is faster, but deals lighter damage. The shorter is slower, but deals larger damage. Warping the swords around time-space takes much skill and reiatsu to do. Since only the swords can move around in time, the best strategies for this sword is a battlefield that you've set up many paradox swords around or by occasionally throw the sword around.

Bankai: Destroy time "Infinite Paradox"
Takes the form of large, fancy clock arms with hilts on the ends. The two blades have powered-up properties of the Shikai version. However, now the user can move through time-space, and anything touched by it's blade can be moved forwards or backwards in time. This can be used to "Predict" the future, affect the past and destroy the present, so fooling around could destroy everything.

Old 2010-09-30, 12:56   Link #199
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by _blahhead_ View Post

Takes the form of two double-edged straight guard-less swords with a ring on the bottom of the guard, with one longer than the other.The swords can jump between time-space, allowing it to duplicate itself. If two of the same blade from different times touches each other, time-space will collapse on at that area, creating an explosion there. The longer of the two swords is faster, but deals lighter damage. The shorter is slower, but deals larger damage. Warping the swords around time-space takes much skill and reiatsu to do. Since only the swords can move around in time, the best strategies for this sword is a battlefield that you've set up many paradox swords around or by occasionally throw the sword around.

Takes the form of large, fancy clock arms with hilts on the ends. The two blades have powered-up properties of the Shikai version. However, now the user can move through time-space, and anything touched by it's blade can be moved forwards or backwards in time. This can be used to "Predict" the future, affect the past and destroy the present, so fooling around could destroy everything.
Sounds like somthing from "doctor who" I like it!

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-10-11, 00:59   Link #200
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by _blahhead_ View Post

The bankai is cool and neat a time bender