AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-09, 07:44   Link #11981
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: That's why I said I feel sad about male OC's not being acceptable unless they have at least 1 debilitating weakness.

EDIT: PAGE 600! Just as planned >:-D
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 07:44   Link #11982
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

As usual, the arc ends when Louise gets Befriended ultimately.
Old 2011-12-09, 07:46   Link #11983
HasuMasu
*Artist

I just knew Zero wouldn't get this page.
Old 2011-12-09, 07:48   Link #11984
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Aw shut up, I already predict it from page 580
Old 2011-12-09, 07:50   Link #11985
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Did the fight stop when they saw Ran there or keep going? Most yankee fights stop when non-combatants get involved since the charges for assaulting a non-combatant are way bigger than what you get for fighting.

I assumed that was because Ichika was jealous Anyway, why does Dan not support the ship? He and Ichika seem close enough anyway.

What do you mean gut punching? I assumed that it was just overdramatic angst nothing more. I planned for someone (most likely Maya) to smack him about it.

Hoo boy~ I can't wait to see how she'll react to Tatenashi rooming with Ichika and acting like her usual (cocktease) self.

@ Meistah - Still wondering if she likes Maximillian or is just teasing him.
Old 2011-12-09, 07:58   Link #11986
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Did the fight stop when they saw Ran there or keep going? Most yankee fights stop when non-combatants get involved since the charges for assaulting a non-combatant are way bigger than what you get for fighting.
Yes, their enemies basically go :"It's not my fault!" and run, too bad, the news spread past and the gang wars is no longer a secret. Ichika and Dan is almost expelled, but they're basically the vigilante hero of the school so most of the student stay in their behalf and they're given second chance by the teacher.

Quote:
I assumed that was because Ichika was jealous

Quote:
Anyway, why does Dan not support the ship? He and Ichika seem close enough anyway.
Still there's limit in that department, Dan also pity Ran due to Ichika's denseness/ deniability, he doesn't want her chasing unreachable figure.

Quote:
What do you mean gut punching? I assumed that it was just overdramatic angst nothing more. I planned for someone (most likely Maya) to smack him about it.
More like slap THEN cooldown hug ne?

Quote:
Hoo boy~ I can't wait to see how she'll react to Tatenashi rooming with Ichika and acting like her usual (cocktease) self.
Basically run the hell out of academy in berserk tears and kidnapped by PT when she doesn't have Kurogane (nice Job Breaking her twice, Tatenashi...)
Old 2011-12-09, 08:00   Link #11987
HasuMasu
*Artist

I'll be in ghost mode for a while as To Aru has consumed me for the time being.
Old 2011-12-09, 08:09   Link #11988
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Back after being gone for a day... what did I miss?
Old 2011-12-09, 08:13   Link #11989
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@eratas: That's why I said I feel sad about male OC's not being acceptable unless they have at least 1 debilitating weakness
I knew you'll laugh your arse off my post, but believe me, flaws is one elements that make a character interesting, especially if he's trying hard to compensate for it.

I don't meant that Rong HAS to be nerfed, but what's the point of creating an omnipotent character that standing out even moreso that the canon characters, especially in shonen series, of all genre?

I used to have the exact same mindset, then I was slapped with that question and my brain fried due to the overwhelming surge of emotion (the reason I undergo 6 month hiatus until I find this thread)
Old 2011-12-09, 08:20   Link #11990
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: Not really finding that question as something to laugh at. I faced that same question years ago. As of now, to me Rong isn't perfect. My friend pointed out to me that all my main characters seemed... mechanical and try to be cool. I want Rong to be the character I write who embodies all this but tries to mellow out into human. The first chapter is probably the worst possible impression but I'm really trying hard with chapter 2.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 08:24   Link #11991
Eratas123

@ Demi - What Zero said. Original characters need a balance and flaws so the audience can relate to them. They're not going to be able to relate to an overpowered badass who never struggles.

@ Senpai - Karma Houdini if you think a bit Anyway, I'm assuming this is when they tried to make up and start over?

Why doesn't Dan help set up Ran with Ichika? He's the guys best friend, he should be able to do something if he wanted to.

Of course the cooldown hug comes after He contradicts himself here since he actually cries during the hug and not like his usual stoic self. Might have him call Maya Mom her for the first time as well.

Um.....I know you don't like Tatenashi, but is having her screw up everything such a good idea? Besides, Tatenashi never goes all the way and Ichika always tells her to stop so why does Madoka panic so much? Moreover, they can't leave the island unless it's the weekend and she'd need to get on the monorail to boot.

@ Stratos - Nothing much.

@ Box - What episode? By the way, Accelerator's badass
Old 2011-12-09, 08:30   Link #11992
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Stratos - Nothing much.
Well that's kinda disheartening... And Athena Sabre begin delayed

Chapter 2's going slow, but it's moving~
Old 2011-12-09, 08:35   Link #11993
HasuMasu
*Artist

I'm done, just finished a while ago.

And rather than bad-ass, I find Accelerator moe.
Old 2011-12-09, 08:35   Link #11994
Eratas123

@ Stratos - I'm making future imperfect chapter 3 It's surprisingly popular for some reason.

@ Box - What about season 2? Anyway, how is Accelerator Moe? That's Last Order.
Old 2011-12-09, 08:44   Link #11995
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - I'm making future imperfect chapter 3 It's surprisingly popular for some reason.
Noice

Now I'm typing out Chapter 2 while randomly daydreaming about M moping a buncha Praxidike drones like this.
Old 2011-12-09, 09:02   Link #11996
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:

@ Box - What about season 2? Anyway, how is Accelerator Moe? That's Last Order.
I'm done with everything including Railgun.

As for Accelerator, well, we have our tastes.

D-d-don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm yaoi for him or anything!!
Old 2011-12-09, 09:09   Link #11997
Eratas123

@ Stratos - I'm in writers block It's not like writing drafts here, I just can't relax and feel like I'm forcing myself.
Old 2011-12-09, 09:14   Link #11998
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - I'm in writers block It's not like writing drafts here, I just can't relax and feel like I'm forcing myself.
This basically sums up what I'm doing as well, actually...
Old 2011-12-09, 09:16   Link #11999
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meistah - Still wondering if she likes Maximillian or is just teasing him.
Blitz and Zero are so not going to like my answer...

...but the answer is, Both, at different stages of the long year, with Louise 'taking the lead' in Season 2 (after Browning does that end of S1).

*hides from the anti-crack and the grimdarkist*
Old 2011-12-09, 09:21   Link #12000
Eratas123

@ Stratos - I'm going to start next week since it's break hopefully I get something by that point.

@ Meistah - Why though? Is it because he saved her or does something that makes her fall in love with him? or maybe she just saw him being a good manager/tactician/butt monkey and she started to get a crush? Also, does this mean she's the true LI? foe Maximillian?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest