AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-12-14, 18:32   Link #221
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangofe View Post
zomg, i just noticed the last sakon release was on my b-day \o/
Someone write a comment about sakon on anidb so people downloads it :P
ANN Sakon

Actually it only features on ANN not AniDB or Wiki . And the description on ANN is vague . It doesn’t give the viewers any idea on the awesomeness of this show . If you go by ANN summary you might skip the show because it quite not clear .To do justice to this show a really well compiled article is required on Wiki and AniDb so more people experience this show and come to enjoy the beauty and mystery that is Ayatsuri Sakon

Ayatsuri Sakon is one of the most under presented shows of Anime . And by experience some of the best anime are not that popular . This show is a window into Japanese Arts entwined with Mystery . I would hope more people would get to enjoy it as I did . Currently the show is being popularized via word of mouth , I have done that to 6 of my friends similarly if all those who watched Sakon have to do it >.> .

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-12-14 at 20:25.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-26, 11:45   Link #222
hirahira
a duck is fine too

This is one of my favorite anime ever. I should probably force more people to watch it. : D

my favorite arcs were the first two and the last one
Old 2009-10-13, 14:22   Link #223
Extortionxx

Does anyone know the song played in Episode 7? It's played almost at the end of the episode where the girl got her mother's diary and ran outside to say goodbye to her mother then her mother got taken away from the police car. Want to know the song played, thank you.
Extortionxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 10:11   Link #224
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extortionxx View Post
Does anyone know the song played in Episode 7? It's played almost at the end of the episode where the girl got her mother's diary and ran outside to say goodbye to her mother then her mother got taken away from the police car. Want to know the song played, thank you.
The song is called Voice. Its on the first Sakon OST.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 23:13   Link #225
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

A real shame this hasn't been licensed. Would love to own the official DVDs. Really appreciative of both Seichi and ASP for subbing the entire series. It's definitely one of my favourites, and something that I can come back to time & time again. Nothing like a good mystery filled to the brim with horror elements. Quite atmospheric, with a handful of brilliant twists. Very underrated imo.
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote