AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-09-14, 00:19   Link #341
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
Not exactly sure why I have to chime in on the beauty of Singlish movement but the situation has been rectified anyhow. The Nanodesu link has been placed for the prologue of volume 2 on BT and separated from the Singlish version. Not sure how Hayashi will update the ND kenshin page (full chapters at a time vs. sections), but you can find any updates there. I did find the whole thing hilarious btw.

Spoiler for lol:

No need to blow a gasket over a little joke.
Sorry Pal, like I said to starting point I didn't even get the joke, is not I am mad or anything like that, is just I don't understand , but thanks for the help and off course the job you do with Hayashi, from certain point of view have similarities with Blade no Dance, but I like this kind of character, not too bold like Hagure no Yuusha but his teasing on Sefi is hilarious, btw: He just do with Her? I mean the teasing...
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 00:35   Link #342
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
Sorry Pal, like I said to starting point I didn't even get the joke, is not I am mad or anything like that, is just I don't understand , but thanks for the help and off course the job you do with Hayashi, from certain point of view have similarities with Blade no Dance, but I like this kind of character, not too bold like Hagure no Yuusha but his teasing on Sefi is hilarious, btw: He just do with Her? I mean the teasing...
He does it to many others but mainly Sefi. Basically he teases anyone he can escape from and in spectacular fashion as well. He could probably write a guide for the Olden Style which leads to a guide for sexual harassment and it will sell like hotcakes. Oh the fear for women everywhere......
Old 2013-09-14, 00:40   Link #343
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
He does it to many others but mainly Sefi. Basically he teases anyone he can escape from and in spectacular fashion as well. He could probably write a guide for the Olden Style which leads to a guide for sexual harassment and it will sell like hotcakes. Oh the fear for women everywhere......
Yeah, but like I said is more like Blade no Dance, He tease the ones He feel like easy preys, but the situation change with Hinako (I think She will keep follow his teasing like a normal way to do) and like say: Manaka, which feels like theres always something bigger than You on the hunting fields, I mean like a food chain

BTW: Sefi is legit Tsundere girl??
Old 2013-09-14, 07:05   Link #344
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Well, I tired reading the "Singlish" version but gave up after a few line, I guess the wait for the proper version.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 19:14   Link #345
darkofficer
just a devil

i understood it a bit what happened in the prologue
Spoiler for volume 2:
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 22:10   Link #346
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Oh really. does that mean Sefi is moving in?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2013-09-14, 22:13   Link #347
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
i understood it a bit what happened in the prologue
Spoiler for volume 2:
wife status being "threatened"
Old 2013-09-15, 04:02   Link #348
Chimurry

Eng full version is in nanodesu, "singlish" remain in BT until TL change.
Old 2013-09-17, 23:17   Link #349
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Thank for the update, will read it in nanodesu.

Is the translator in nanodesu the same as BT one?

*edit*
It password protected in nanodesu, what is the password guys?

Last edited by mike211; 2013-09-17 at 23:28.
Old 2013-09-17, 23:32   Link #350
cloud04
Scanlator

i dont seem to see kenshin in there
Old 2013-09-17, 23:43   Link #351
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Instead of sending a bunch of individual messages, I'll just leave this here.

Nanodesu kenshin translator is the same as the one who will upload vol 2 on BT (Singlish extraordinaire, Hayashi) . The Singlish version will stay until the english ones are uploaded, then we'll move them somewhere else or whatever. English tls will get uploaded on Nanodesu once the ENTIRE volume is done from what I know, and the links will be added on BT. I accidentally linked the Kenshin page on Nanodesu before the site and the tls were ready so they locked it for the time being (it wasn't even announced as an official project on Nanodesu), once the whole volume is uploaded it will be unlocked. So for now please wait patiently, i'll update if anything changes.

Last edited by TJP1600; 2013-09-18 at 00:23.
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 08:11   Link #352
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Thank for the update. So he is going to release it once he completed the whole volume.

Old 2013-09-18, 12:39   Link #353
NanoDesu
Beyond the Event Horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Thank for the update. So he is going to release it once he completed the whole volume.
Not necessarily. We will release content when the site and translator are ready to. That could mean by volume or in smaller chunks. The project is in such preliminary stages that nothing definite has been settled on yet.

We appreciate your patience.
Old 2013-09-20, 18:28   Link #354
Avenger2000

I really like this series. I stuck with it and read all 5 of the current volumes (in Japanese). The 6th volume is coming out next week in Japan. I'm probably going to import it. Anyway, I would answer some small questions about the series but I just looked at the spoiler policy again and it seems pretty restrictive. If I'm interpreting it incorrectly, let me know. Anyway, this series and Madan no Ou to Vanadis are my current favorites.
Avenger2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 18:57   Link #355
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger2000 View Post
I really like this series. I stuck with it and read all 5 of the current volumes (in Japanese). The 6th volume is coming out next week in Japan. I'm probably going to import it. Anyway, I would answer some small questions about the series but I just looked at the spoiler policy again and it seems pretty restrictive. If I'm interpreting it incorrectly, let me know. Anyway, this series and Madan no Ou to Vanadis are my current favorites.
That is correct. While some of us, like me enjoy spoiler discussions, the translators do not want any spoilers at all, so to honor their work and request there should be no spoilers in the thread.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 22:46   Link #356
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

But we could discuss speculation or theories.

Old 2013-09-21, 00:40   Link #357
Chimurry

Thats probably why I prefer jcafe forum, sometimes you just step on the mod tail without realizing, things like quote from LNs or speculation development theories or in deep discussions could unnecessary risk.
Old 2013-09-21, 09:31   Link #358
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

But some time jcafe contain MASSIVE spoiler that is hard to resist.

Old 2013-09-21, 09:34   Link #359
kazzuya13

However the conversation in jcafe is not as lively as in this forum.
Old 2013-09-21, 09:50   Link #360
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Well i enjoy spoilers as much as the next person. But I was wondering if you could maybe give the synopsis for Vol 2 so we could speculate and discuss whats to happen in this volume, you know to keep this thread alive

Last edited by Richocet; 2013-09-23 at 06:48.
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, mf bunko j