1 out of 10 : Painful 5 1.22%
Voters: 410. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-05, 09:25   Link #261
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUJS View Post
Has it ever occured to you that it would probably make you a happier person, and your blog much more readable if you didn't deliberately look for stuff in other people's blogs that's going to piss you off. For most of Geass it felt like you spent more time going on about other people's opinions rather than what you thought of the episode. I liked your blog for 00's first season as you spent a comparatively small time complaining about other people, but I don't think I'll be able to read your stuff for this if it stays how your Geass stuff was.
Kaioshin's just trying to fight a one man war. Just that the truth is the internet has alot of stupid people, and he's fighting a losing war against the large amount of people who don't think.

But yea, I told him before to enjoy the show itself first before checking out opinions. And also he has realised that there are lesser stupid people than people who think, as the polls usually display, at least 70% of the people actually do not think Geass was a trainwreck.

So hopefully, you get to read something better than Geass from his blogs from then on.

I don't read his blogs, but I'm something like his friend lol
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 09:28   Link #262
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
I'm not sure how Lyle could get into piloting this easily, unless he had always been an Enact or Flag pilot. Did they just chose an inexperienced pilot to pilot their Gundams? Or is there a need for 'Lockon Stratos' to remain the same look, or have similar DNA or something.
Note that Celestial Being has cut itself from VEDA, so the battles they're engaged on from this point are likely their personification of those ideals rather than mission plans set in advance by a super computer.

At this point, it seems more likely that they're taking their own actions based on their own conduct.

So...

Setsuna: I am the Gundam.
Gundam: No, Setsuna. You are the VEDA.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 09:30   Link #263
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

On Patrick Colasour:

Apparently, he's in the OP: He's the guy who looks like he's screaming when Seravee unleashes its 6-gun burst.
That's Patrick alright. No one else other than him can have such an expresion in an opening .
Old 2008-10-05, 09:30   Link #264
Averdant
Why so serious?
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Averdant
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Odd, I was at the impression that it was 2nd shot of Ali....
Those were my initial impressions as well. However, after seeing the statements about it being Patrick, I can say that it is highly likely to be him.

I've watched the raw episode on Youtube, and I have to say Battle Damaged Exia is pure bad ass. The BGM that compliments the scene also adds to the coolness factor. It's a pity Setsuna didn't at least take down one of the A-Laws.

Looking forward to the subs so I can understand the dialogue a little better.
Averdant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 09:33   Link #265
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Note that Celestial Being has cut itself from VEDA, so the battles they're engaged on from this point are likely their personification of those ideals rather than mission plans set in advance by a super computer.

At this point, it seems more likely that they're taking their own actions based on their own conduct.
They currently seem dependant on Wang Liumei for tactical info... but in the 4 years since, maybe they have tried to get in touch with Veda again.

Curiously, we do see Nadleeh (or something like Nadleeh) in the OP, which normally requires Veda. I wonder what's going on there...
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 09:35   Link #266
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

And let the Saji Mind Screws BEGIN!! 1 down on a huge chain till the end. We still have 2 major people to go that will screw him up (Louise and Ali Al Saachez) which will be full of epic and lulz.

What a shame Setsuna and Exia got screwed in the first 5 or so minutes of his reappearance only to get his ass saved by Tieria.

And looks like Louise was already piloting some sort of A-Head but she was shaking like a crack addict without her crack which made me lol.

I also had to lol that Sumeragi was in Billy's bed (and in the preview Setsuna drops in on their house oh boy! )

MASKED MAN GRAHAM CHAR AKER APPEARED! I'm pretty sure he talked about his lover's return.

I KNEW IT!! Wang Liu Mei is working with the Innovators! You bastard!

Lol'd at the Tieria girl twin

Looks like my earlier theory of Lyle being contracted by Setsuna during the time skip got shot down. He better be trained or Celestial being is screwed.

His face was so shocked when Setsuna told him his Neil was a Gundam Meister and that he had died. But he seems to be laid back just like his twin and on the Ptolemaios (or some other meeting place) so this should be interesting.

I'm just waiting till Feldt sees him and she go crazy inside.

is Gundam 00 taking over the Code Geass mind screws (in trade for Lelouch's Celestial being plan) because they already have so many set ups for some.

I confess my love to Gundam 00 now. Don't let me down!
9/10
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 09:43   Link #267
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
They currently seem dependant on Wang Liumei for tactical info... but in the 4 years since, maybe they have tried to get in touch with Veda again.

Curiously, we do see Nadleeh (or something like Nadleeh) in the OP, which normally requires Veda. I wonder what's going on there...
We also saw a perfectly fine Exia, Kyrios and GN-Arms Dynames... and Neil Dylandy, Lockon 1.0.

The ED-OP is clearly combining the sense of reminiscence of S1's interventions (( complete with new animation )) alongside the new beginning with the new look/Gundams/etc.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 09:44   Link #268
Averdant
Why so serious?
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post

I believe that's just part of the montage of clips showing the old Gundams. Exia cuts through an Overflag, Kyrios shoots down an Overflag and transforms, Dynames battles equipped with the GN Arms and Nadleeh demonstrates its ability to control other suits.

Last edited by Averdant; 2008-10-05 at 10:01.
Old 2008-10-05, 09:46   Link #269
nero23

Can anyone explain why Seravee's got two heads? Looks really lame. Don't tell me there's some sort of gattai in store for the future.

Notice a fighter-like thing flying around 00 in the credit sequence (it appears for like three frames)? Looks like 00 will have a compact add-on as well.
nero23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 09:48   Link #270
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I just watched the raw and....

I...Don't....know....what....to....say...

It's just plain.... EPIC!!
Old 2008-10-05, 09:49   Link #271
Averdant
Why so serious?
*Graphic Designer

The fighter is called the 0-Riser. I haven't read much into it, but it looks like this season's GN Arms (at least for the 00 Gundam).
Old 2008-10-05, 09:54   Link #272
ElldenStorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
I just rewatch the episode again in HQ damn marina look really beautiful (I guess I got athing for older woman). btw is it possible she is the one that backup kataron? I mean kataron seems a really big organisation with ms and spaceship they must have a country that back them up not to mention shrin is in kataron now
Now that you mention it, that tied in with Federation forces arresting Karaton members and imprisoning them this first episode, would certainly explain why in both the spoilers for this season, we see Marina being taken at gunpoint by a group of men, and why the OP shows Marina clearly grouped with the Karaton forces.
ElldenStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 09:58   Link #273
nero23

After Macross Frontier, the 0-riser add-on for 00 is a real letdown. I mean, doesn't the guy have big enough shoulder pads already? And leaving the cockpit of the 0-riser sticking out like that, that's just plain lazy.
nero23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 10:02   Link #274
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

To me, Kataron is more like a motley of disgruntled soldiers and officers who don't like the integration of the Federation, and simply took what they can and went up in arms. It'd explain why Kataron seems to be a diverse lot consisting of Union, HRL and AEU personnel and equipment.

I like the theory that Marina will find herself involved with Kataron sooner or later though. Being involved with Kataron from the beginning? Given that Azadistan was already struggling financially, and with Marina's ideals, I fail to see how they can provide money to a resistance organization.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 10:08   Link #275
Dream_Traveller
Banned

So, who else thinks things are going to end horribly for Louise?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 10:09   Link #276
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero23 View Post
After Macross Frontier, the 0-riser add-on for 00 is a real letdown. I mean, doesn't the guy have big enough shoulder pads already? And leaving the cockpit of the 0-riser sticking out like that, that's just plain lazy.
I guess, you just hate the mecha design of this series in general or may even be trolling.

Because the design features that you hate are basically what most people love.

You may want to check the news and model threads and see for yourself the people who love these designs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
I do, but some how makes me love her more for some reason. Well, I only liked her short hair before and in S1 I didn't like her except that she looks pretty.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 10:10   Link #277
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero23 View Post
Because it looks simple, and cool. Case ended.
Old 2008-10-05, 10:11   Link #278
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
I do.... Though I don't like it... but I'm seeing "Stellar" tags all around her.
Old 2008-10-05, 10:13   Link #279
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
I do.... Though I don't like it... but I'm seeing "Stellar" tags all around her.
Yeah but I don''t see any "Shinn" tags on Saji who's clearly never going to Pilot a Gundam (and less against Setsuna who most likely will chop him up in a few seconds and get back to fighting)
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 10:14   Link #280
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
... It's pretty obvious, isn't it?
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote