AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-03-31, 03:08   Link #2061
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incaspic View Post
Thanks Riker! That definitely looks right. For some reason though I have no recollection of ever watching this anime by reading the description, strange. Oh well, looks like its not licensed yet so off I got to download.
Well you can see these screenshots if they ring a bell. :3

Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 09:01   Link #2062
jianfish
Looking for something

I was wondering about this anime that was about 5-6years ago. The starting episode, or perhaps one of the episode, was this gundam/eva-like machine fighting some monster (something like angels in Eva) in the middle of the city. The gundam/eva was piloted by a female and got defeated and fell to the ground where some young guy went into the cockpit and took over the machine. The guy controlled the machine by using placing his hand on a ball-like thing and defeated the enemy.

Thanks in advance.
jianfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 10:31   Link #2063
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jianfish View Post
I was wondering about this anime that was about 5-6years ago. The starting episode, or perhaps one of the episode, was this gundam/eva-like machine fighting some monster (something like angels in Eva) in the middle of the city. The gundam/eva was piloted by a female and got defeated and fell to the ground where some young guy went into the cockpit and took over the machine. The guy controlled the machine by using placing his hand on a ball-like thing and defeated the enemy.

Thanks in advance.
I'm going to roll a dice here, and say that it is-

Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure

Cheers.
Old 2007-04-01, 00:02   Link #2064
Incaspic

Quote:
Well you can see these screenshots if they ring a bell. :3
Yeah I just watched it. You were right. For some reason I only watched the first episode and forgot all about it. Apparently its still ongoing. Funny show.
Incaspic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 12:51   Link #2065
zanney

title of this game

hi just started posting here and trying to help someone
does anybody know the title of the game in this picture
i know its not Fate/sword dance and fate/ fake and its not MUGEN
is this fate/ stay night hentai game or something else

heres the pic: http://mugenjf.myfastforum.org/about686.html
zanney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 13:49   Link #2066
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanney View Post
hi just started posting here and trying to help someone
does anybody know the title of the game in this picture
i know its not Fate/sword dance and fate/ fake and its not MUGEN
is this fate/ stay night hentai game or something else

heres the pic: http://mugenjf.myfastforum.org/about686.html
Need to be registered. Since I don't go to that forum I don't like the idea of registering for this only
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 13:58   Link #2067
zanney

oops sorry didn't know about that hold on

[IMG][/IMG]
zanney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 18:02   Link #2068
KaWaitress
Waitress Fetish ♥

Send a message via AIM to KaWaitress
Mangatron, where's that avvy from? It looks like an anime for me
KaWaitress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 22:40   Link #2069
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaWaitress View Post
Mangatron, where's that avvy from? It looks like an anime for me
lol....interesting place to ask, I should post here more often so people can ask where's my avvie from

Although, I will warn you, believe it or not this picture my avatar is based on is from a hentai, Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro. Although since I don't watch hentai I don't know anything else about this series/OVA. I do know that this artwork is from the very familiar Tony, and that there are some "work safe" art around

Last but not the least bit last, this avatar is the second so far in my showcase of the "View of the Heavens" series of avatars I have planned to use. So this just might not be the last time you'll ask for where such heavenly views originate from.
Old 2007-04-02, 05:55   Link #2070
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Nice one mangatron, you just helped me ID some T2 cg's I'd had kicking around for a while
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 07:14   Link #2071
tastek

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Sounds alot like Plawres-Sanshirou.
Early 80s anime about kids who control these plastic model robots to wrestle with each other.

Click here to see the Opening intro.
The original manga ran around the same time as Plamo Kyoshiro, with very similar content, so I get them confused sometimes.
(They both were about kids who make these plastic models to fight each other. Kyoshiro is where the concept "Perfect Gundam" originally came from)

I am not a very good anime fan. All I know are Conan The Future Boy, Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon and a few more.(But I am a very good fan to them I watch them breathless.) Maybe I was searching something you think everybody knows. But it is possible I could never heard of it. Gundam means nothing to me. I never watch a gundam related anime. I don't even know what gundam is.

I think it is Plawres-Sanshirou. I saw the bracelet with a big red lens on it in the poster

I remember they fight in open streets, places like a big Lunapark but not in a ring. So you say there are more animes like this. You know a better one. If Plawres-Sanshirou is the original then I like to know a new and better anime( if there is one) made by the creator of this one.

And thank you very much... It is hard work you are doing here.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo LOTR
change "know" to appreciated "like" to thank. Yeah that's what I am trying to say...
tastek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 08:34   Link #2072
jianfish
Looking for something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
I'm going to roll a dice here, and say that it is-

Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure

Cheers.
Thanks Shane. But I am not very sure if it is what I am exactly looking for till I actually find somewhere to get it and watch an episode. Anyway, seeing that your location is from singapore, I guess perhaps there is a chance you might have watched it on cable (SCV)? Thats because that was where I first watched it but did not follow up.
jianfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 11:52   Link #2073
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jianfish View Post
Thanks Shane. But I am not very sure if it is what I am exactly looking for till I actually find somewhere to get it and watch an episode. Anyway, seeing that your location is from singapore, I guess perhaps there is a chance you might have watched it on cable (SCV)? Thats because that was where I first watched it but did not follow up.
"k", not "h". I'm not some famous cowboy.

That aside, yes. "Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure"(DPTA) was indeed shown on cable tv a few years ago in Singapore. It was in fact, how I first came to watch it.

Cheers.
Old 2007-04-02, 14:11   Link #2074
jimbo98765

this anime is rather old. it was on AXN like 5, 6 years ago. about a female goddess with a dot on her forehead (atleast i think) and a boy with a big big big sword. their like 18 yrs old or something. then the plot is about some place call eden or something where they mentioned, i think about adam and eve and things and if i remember correctly, the boy sometimes, his eyes turn red and he goes berserk. i think the title also have eden in it. everything is atleast i think. i didnt watch much but i always remember it. strange...
jimbo98765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 14:14   Link #2075
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo98765 View Post
this anime is rather old. it was on AXN like 5, 6 years ago. about a female goddess with a dot on her forehead (atleast i think) and a boy with a big big big sword. their like 18 yrs old or something. then the plot is about some place call eden or something where they mentioned, i think about adam and eve and things and if i remember correctly, the boy sometimes, his eyes turn red and he goes berserk. i think the title also have eden in it. everything is atleast i think. i didnt watch much but i always remember it. strange...
Eden's Bowy?

Young cute goddess with artisticated forehead hyroglyphics! Must be it
Old 2007-04-02, 14:23   Link #2076
jimbo98765

omy, you're right. i was thinking i'll check in again tomolo b4 bed but alil peeky then hey....thnks megatron.
jimbo98765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 15:08   Link #2077
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo98765 View Post
omy, you're right. i was thinking i'll check in again tomolo b4 bed but alil peeky then hey....thnks megatron.
Hey, someone got the source of my nick correctly Unlike my alter ego, lolitron

You're welcome
Old 2007-04-02, 18:03   Link #2078
Canaan

Help me find this anime!

Growing up as a kid I watched an anime that came on the Sci-Fi channel. It was either a movie or a small OVA series involving a small space force that lands on a space station to discover that some sort of monster had killed everyone on it and it proceeded to kill the newcomers. The monster seems to be completely unstoppable and the team tries to destroy the space station in order to put it down. A girl is able to escape the space station and land on the nearby planet (not sure if it is Earth) and a cat and mouse game of traps set against the monster occur. This is pretty much all i remember and any information you can give me would prove extremely useful.

Canaan
Canaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 18:31   Link #2079
Canaan

Question Help Me Find This Anime!!!!

Growing up as a kid I watched an anime that came on the Sci-Fi channel. It was either a movie or a small OVA series involving a small space force that lands on a space station to discover that some sort of monster had killed everyone on it and it proceeded to kill the newcomers. The monster seems to be completely unstoppable and the team tries to destroy the space station in order to put it down. A girl is able to escape the space station and land on the nearby planet (not sure if it is Earth) and a cat and mouse game of traps set against the monster occur. This is pretty much all i remember and any information you can give me would prove extremely useful.

Canaan
Canaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 18:32   Link #2080
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Sounds like Iria: Zeiram the Animation, an OVA that almost exactly matches your description.

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel