Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-06, 13:17   Link #21
kadenza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Okay before this chapter, I was a Mayuri fan but not a big one. After reading the summary I turned into a huge fan. I just can’t wait for this to be animated, Mayuri sticking his tongue and his creepy voice :fangasm: I can’t wait for him to Say " Nemu " he says it in a very peculiar manner .

IMO personally more than the act with Szayel what was the highlight of this chapter was that little confrontation which took place between him and Ishida. That will be hilarious Mayuri you Devil : D
same here, i rly liked how mayuri responded to szayel, and frankly szayel was getting abit annoying too so its all good
Old 2007-12-06, 14:02   Link #22
Lendial

yammi will be become comic relief much like obito is in naruto. he is also ulqy's little sidekick. i have a feeling he will be one of the last to die simply because hes too weak to do any harm. emoed-unvaizard ichigo was able to smash him.
Old 2007-12-06, 14:34   Link #23
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Speaking of which...what is Yami gonna do now? His stronger peers are getting pwn and his chances of surviving really isn't looking so bright at his point.
chado will defeat yammy somewhere in the future he will pay him back for what he did to his arm another possibility would be komamura, i think it would fit very well because of their fighting style(brute strength), but on the other hand komamura should go against tosen(and fail miserably)
Old 2007-12-06, 15:06   Link #24
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Since Mayuri was monitoring Ishida all this time, then that means SS knew about team Ichigo heading to Hueco Mundo the moment it happened. That explains at least part of why the captains got there so quickly. The bacteria recorders reminds me of how Szayel had his own brother "bugged" when fighting renji. Those two really do come from the same school of thought. If Szayel had gotten the chance to study Mayuri beforehand instead, I bet he would be the one laughing it up. The only difference is that Mayuri always holds back a few tricks up his sleeve, and a good escape route, just in case. Szayel showed all his cards in the fight with Ishida and Renji, and that's what cost him.

I'm hoping Ishida reminds Mayuri about avenging his grandfather's death; those two still have unfinished business. Also, if Zaraki beats Noitorra, I'd like him to remind Ichigo that they still have to fight again one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOSHIN
I think the point of the captains showing up is to prove to ichigo and company that they still have of lot to learn. I hope after they escape ichigo will become depressed on how he couldn't save anyone again. and sits down learn some new moves and or power up from zangetsu. which he hasn't done in while
I guess the message team Ichigo are supposed to take is that even though they did well in SS, the captains are still the experienced pros For a while there in bleach, I thought regular shinigami would become irrelevant compared to Arrancar and Vaizards. I'm glad that doesn't seem to be happening now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
chado will defeat yammy somewhere in the future he will pay him back for what he did to his arm another possibility would be komamura, i think it would fit very well because of their fighting style(brute strength), but on the other hand komamura should go against tosen(and fail miserably)
Komamura is a captain after all. He deserves better than to have to fight espada ten. Especially since on current evidence, lower ranked espadas are around vice captain status.Yes, I'm exaggerating, but the message of these last few chapters is that captains are in a whole different league from the lower ranked espada. Maybe Kira will get a chance to redeem himself by wasting Yammi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
it looks like another rock paper scisor match. kidou master and multivector attack user byakuya vs zomari and now "gut-less" mayuri vs the 8th.
These matchups being suspiciously favourable to SS might not be plotkai........its possible that they observed at least some of the fights from a distance, and sent each captain to face the opponent he was best suited against. Byakuya coming up against Zomari was still a coincidence, but the Mayuri vs Szayel and Noitorra vs Grimmjow match up was probably chosen because of the favourable matchup of specialties.

Last edited by Amirali; 2007-12-06 at 15:37.
Old 2007-12-06, 15:21   Link #25
Lendial

the only wins the good guys had in SS were really through plot devices, quincy final form 1 time thing, or main character plotkai(hero aspect, infinite reiatsu aspect, inner hollow aspect).

actualy i dont mind the way it turned out, when we were first introduced to the gotei 13 they were WTF uber hax powerful. once the espadas were introduced it was like, uber shounen bs that a group of 10 randoms now suddenly were seemingly even stronger than the the SS captains.
Old 2007-12-06, 16:25   Link #26
ellifeedn
Thinker

Maybe Noitora vs. Zaraki will end in a tie. As for Yami, if he doesn't appear for 100 chapters he's pretty much dead.

Just some speculation. If we compare Ulquiorra to Byakuya, Neliel to Yoruichi, and Halibel to Soifon then we can guess that Ulq has some history with Nel and Nel will fight Halibel. Just a thought.
Old 2007-12-06, 17:58   Link #27
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

To quote my post in the 302 thread:

Quote:
Seriously though, even though that fight has gone on way too long I actually would rather not see Mayuri defeat him TOO quickly, or the whole thing would seem like even more of a waste.
Well, glad that worked out... Oh well, Mayuri actually seems pretty cool in this chapter so I don't completely hate him anymore. Oh, and if that fight was an hour, some of these other fights must have lasted less than a minute. I also like how the girly pink-haired guy went down swearing, while the big tough-looking guy cried like a baby and begged for his life.
Old 2007-12-06, 20:52   Link #28
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Ok so far 9 is dead, 8 is good as dead, 7 got thrashed, 6 got beaten, and 5 probably will be defeated and Yami being number 10 is really not worth mentioning. Hopefully 4 or above better be awesome because all the Espada so far are really are disappointing besides Grim. Well good side of these Espada being beaten easily by these caption means finally a Zaraki's fight .
Old 2007-12-06, 21:26   Link #29
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
4 and above are on a different level. I don't think you'll see this disappointing display again. 5-10 is pretty much cannon fodder for aizen anyway.
Old 2007-12-06, 21:36   Link #30
T3rmina
...muso

just a thought,

do you reckon the captains will swathe through the lower level espada, and then get completly caned by the higher levels?

it just seems like, if kubo wanted us to know how powerful the top espada were, he'd just cane captains, already heavily capable of destroying lower level espada, with 1-4
Old 2007-12-06, 21:42   Link #31
Zatoichi8820XX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyria View Post
I am getting sick of this.

3 captains come and they just crush espada they meet. Aizen just idles and tipples his fingers and don't do shit when his castle and his forces is crushed around him.

3 Espadas where Szayel and Nnoitorra are intresting charecters are sacrificed just to
show awesome power-ups of mighty captains. Szayel will lose and it is 101% certain that Nnoitorra will get owned by mighty ZARAKI KENPACHI.

What Aizen have left? Gin,Tousen, Stark, Halibel, Old man, Ulquirra and himself. And they haven't done NOTHING yet. They haven't killed any of good guys yet.

Hueco Mundo is sufffering crushing defeat. Mighty arrancars are losing EVERY battle and Soul Society still have entire army of Shinigamis and 6 other captains and commander-captain (who also have their power-ups by now).

Why the hell we are getting hyped for 'winter-battle' I guess Tito is trying to finish Bleach right here and now.

Man what a dissappointment Aizen and his bunch are, they seemed to be badass in begin but now I see that they are just ignorant bunch of idiots.
Aizen: ( twitles his thumbs just like in Dr Suess books)
Tousen: Aizen you mofo we have to get out of here!!
Old 2007-12-06, 21:58   Link #32
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
4 and above are on a different level. I don't think you'll see this disappointing display again. 5-10 is pretty much cannon fodder for aizen anyway.
They better not be disappointing, and before any 4 or above Espada dies I hope that they at least take few captions down (then again this is Bleach). If I think back I remember thinking how powerful the Arrancars were, when they first appeared Hitsugaya barley beat them, Ichigo was basically owned by Grimm, and when they mentioned the Espada I was thinking "how powerful these guys could be?" Right now the Espada and Arrancar feels so weak, and if I think about Soul Society they still have few caption that didn't show their full power (and you know what that means in shouen anime) and there is also Urahara and of course the Vizard, I really feel like Arrancar and Espada aren't that strong anymore (not counting Aizen and co).
Old 2007-12-06, 23:57   Link #33
cheese4u
da big boss

Calm down people, in case you haven't noticed the Arrancar aren't being outpowered, there being outsmarted. Which, considering the intelligence of most hollows up until this point, isn't that surprising. And especially considering they're going up against shinigami captains with, what must be, at least a century of experience amongst them all.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2007-12-07, 01:31   Link #34
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I like Mayuri's tongue the whole tongue highlights the grotesque and boorish nature of Mayuri . Mayuri is like real bada$$ his evilness make Szayel look like the good guy . I wanted to see Nemu in action but sadly KT still doesn’t want to utilize her. The fun part was Mayuri allowing Szayel to make a doll of himself just for kicks the expression of shock and utter disbelief on Szayel’s face was definitely priceless . It was very humorous in a dark way, Nemu telling Szayel that taking hostage is no use

Mayuri was totally awesome in this chapter I want a chibi Mayuri (<3) doll for Xmas

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-12-07 at 01:47.
Old 2007-12-07, 02:00   Link #35
Lendial

DOES no one else feel HORRIBLE for poor nemu ??? she gets thrown around like some rag doll and treated like a device.
Old 2007-12-07, 02:05   Link #36
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Thats what makes Mayuri Chama look like the uber bad guy . Jokes Aside I was dissapointed she got no action I was expecting her to kick some fraccion A$$ .Its sad even Uno got no action : (

Edit : if Mayuri and Szayel got along ( stolen from Hisago )

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-12-07 at 02:29.
Old 2007-12-07, 07:48   Link #37
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
They better not be disappointing, and before any 4 or above Espada dies I hope that they at least take few captions down (then again this is Bleach). If I think back I remember thinking how powerful the Arrancars were, when they first appeared Hitsugaya barley beat them, Ichigo was basically owned by Grimm, and when they mentioned the Espada I was thinking "how powerful these guys could be?" Right now the Espada and Arrancar feels so weak, and if I think about Soul Society they still have few caption that didn't show their full power (and you know what that means in shouen anime) and there is also Urahara and of course the Vizard, I really feel like Arrancar and Espada aren't that strong anymore (not counting Aizen and co).
Just remember #4 owned full powered Ichigo in less then a few seconds.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-12-07, 09:20   Link #38
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
DOES no one else feel HORRIBLE for poor nemu ??? she gets thrown around like some rag doll and treated like a device.
Look at it this way, if Mayuri had shown concern for Nemu, then Szayel would have tried harder have hurt her. As silly as this sounds... maybe Mayuri really does care for her and he was just faking indifference. He did take Szayel out immediately after his Nemu was hurt. If any villain actually does kill Nemu, I bet Mayuri will pull out a Ichigo/Byakuya/Ishida style emotional powerup and avenge her fiercely.
Old 2007-12-07, 09:57   Link #39
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Nuuu Dont bash my current fave chracter he is not concerned about Nemu . He will never do that its to OOC for him .

He is just Ebil pure Ebil I say
Old 2007-12-07, 10:03   Link #40
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Nuuu Dont bash my current fave chracter he is not concerned about Nemu . He will never do that its to OOC for him .

He is just Ebil pure Ebil I say
Lol. I was speaking tongue-in-cheek. Let's put it this way, I think Mayuri is the spoiled kid who'll rips his teddy bear's arms off but won't give it to anyone else. I repeat , if any villain ever seriously hurts Nemu, I bet Mayuri will throw a temper tantrum to beat all tantrums.
Closed Thread