AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-17, 22:32   Link #61
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
notice that they have Hiromi wearing Jun's scarf in her picture! the pain!
Actually, she was wearing that scarf before she started "dating" Jun, so it's her scarf. Episode 6 10:34 shows her wearing it when she meets him at the park after school, before he asks her out.

Episode 8 seems to be Hiromi-centric with the title City Where It Doesn't Snow. Since it was starting to snow in episode 7 I'm guessing that Hiromi asks Jun to take her someplace where it is'nt snowing when Jun continues to follow through with his "deal" with Shin. She is really depressed about the snow since it reminds her of when Shin's mother told her that revelation, ruining her hopes of being with Shin. I'd hate to see Jun take advantage of another moment of weakness by Hiromi. It would'nt bother me much if he tried to make a move on Hiromi when she's got her normal senses but not when she's vulnerable.

Last edited by cloudninja; 2008-02-17 at 22:48.
Old 2008-02-18, 02:03   Link #62
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudninja View Post
Is anyone proficient in reading Japanese willing to summarize what is written here from the official website? It just came out. Thanks.

http://www.truetears.jp/special/tt-news02.pdf

I can understand why they are showing Noe making a bento and Aiko knitting, but why is Hiromi in a store looking at chocolates? A clue to a future scene?
It's like a commentary of the events that have happened so far by that person written at the bottom left.
It's not a preview for future events.

Here's a translation of the first two columns (from the right):
Spoiler for first two columns:

P.S. It didn't just come out.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-02-18, 02:32   Link #63
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I thought it was the latest thing added since it had a date of 2008-02-16 associated with it on the main page.

Thanks for your time and effort for the translation. Nice to know what it was about.
Old 2008-02-18, 02:36   Link #64
golthin

Quote:
It's like a commentary of the events that have happened so far by that person written at the bottom left.
It's not a preview for future events.

Here's a translation of the first two columns (from the right):
Spoiler for first two columns:

Thanks a lot for the translation! I got a lot of what was said but I was to lazy to look up the parts I didn't get!
Old 2008-02-18, 02:57   Link #65
Westlo
Lets be reality

So I'm thinking that next episode Hiromi will get a few revelations, the minor one from Jun about why he's going out with her, "It''s just a game". As well as the major one from Shin's mother about her parents.

I'm hoping the siblings thing is cleared up and Jun reveals why he's dating her, the other two girls have taken big steps towards Shin in episode 7 and they will probably try to follow it up in 8. So hopefully Hiromi from episode 9 onwards starts to make her move and we get an epic three way battle...
Old 2008-02-19, 01:00   Link #66
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep8 preview:

Spoiler for pictures:

For Jun, I want him to end up by himself, don't want him with Hiromi.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-02-19, 01:22   Link #67
cloudninja

Quote:
Spoiler for ep8 preview:

Spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler for about preview:

Last edited by cloudninja; 2008-02-19 at 02:20.
Old 2008-02-19, 02:33   Link #68
golthin

Quote:
Spoiler for ep8 preview:

Spoiler for pictures:

Hiromi with Jun looks WORSE that the way Aiko looks when she is with Nobuse! Thanks for the pictures and the translation for the preview again!
Old 2008-02-21, 16:37   Link #69
cloudninja

For a major character Aiko is'nt getting her share of the billing. Maybe it is the writers' way of telling us that her shot is probably over with only halfway through the series while the focus narrows on Shin, Noe, and Hiromi. The situation between Aiko and Shin is going to be awkward and he already has too much on his mind with Noe and Hiromi.

1) Because I Gave My Tears Away (Noe)
2) What Do I Want to Do...? (Hiromi)
3) What Happened? Talking About the Other Day (Aiko)
4) Okay, Splashy Splashy (Noe)
5) A Meddlesome Guy is Like a Fool (Hiromi)
6) What Kind of Joke is That? (Shinichiro, in response to Hiromi)
7) Say It Clearly, Write It Here (Noe)
8) Town Where It Does Not Snow (Hiromi)

Through the first 8 episodes, Noe has 3 titles, Hiromi also with 3, Aiko and Shin have one each.
Old 2008-02-21, 16:51   Link #70
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudninja View Post
For a major character Aiko is'nt getting her share of the billing. Maybe it is the writers' way of telling us that her shot is probably over with only halfway through the series while the focus narrows on Shin, Noe, and Hiromi. The situation between Aiko and Shin is going to be awkward and he already has too much on his mind with Noe and Hiromi.

1) Because I Gave My Tears Away (Noe)
2) What Do I Want to Do...? (Hiromi)
3) What Happened? Talking About the Other Day (Aiko)
4) Okay, Splashy Splashy (Noe)
5) A Meddlesome Guy is Like a Fool (Hiromi)
6) What Kind of Joke is That? (Shinichiro, in response to Hiromi)
7) Say It Clearly, Write It Here (Noe)
8) Town Where It Does Not Snow (Hiromi)

Through the first 8 episodes, Noe has 3 titles, Hiromi also with 3, Aiko and Shin have one each.
Aiko is the queen of the cliffhangers. So far all the cliffhangers have been with aiko and one with Shin!

episode 1 no cliffhanger!
episode 2 no cliffhanger!
episode 3 no cliffhanger
episode 4 Shin
episode 5 Aiko
episode 6 No cliffhanger!
episode 7 Aiko
Old 2008-02-21, 16:59   Link #71
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Aiko is the queen of the cliffhangers. So far all the cliffhangers have been with aiko and one with Shin!

episode 1 no cliffhanger!
episode 2 no cliffhanger!
episode 3 no cliffhanger
episode 4 Shin
episode 5 Aiko
episode 6 No cliffhanger!
episode 7 Aiko
Episode 3 had a big one where it ends with Hiromi's eyes wide in shock that Shin overheard her lie about liking number 4.
Old 2008-02-24, 03:10   Link #72
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

My friend had posted the so-called major spoiler for True Tears episode 9 and 10,which was taken from magazine 「アニメディア」.

I don't know if i should post it in here or not about the future episode,but i think this one can be posted here..

Spoiler:

Last edited by Pellissier; 2008-02-24 at 04:11. Reason: This is called Spoilers & Speculations thread for a reason! Please keep posting such informations here avoiding other threads
Old 2008-02-24, 03:18   Link #73
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
My friend had posted the so-called major spoiler for True Tears episode 9 and 10,which was taken from magazine 「アニメディア」.

I don't know if i should post it in here or not about the future episode,but i think this one can be posted here..

Spoiler:
post the so called spoilers in the spoiler thread [ True Tears - Spoilers and Speculations ], but that is some nice fanfiction there!
Old 2008-02-24, 03:56   Link #74
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:

Spoiler:
LOL, if it really turns out that way all the people suffering from PSSD (Post School-Days Stress Disorder) are going to go apeshit.

Personally though, bring it on!!!
Old 2008-02-24, 04:30   Link #75
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Ah i think the spoilers for future episodes has been editied... @@'''

Anyway the spoilers for episode 9 and 10 taken from 「アニメディア」 which were posted in Taiwan forums.I'm not sure whether its real or not...but from what i could translate,its highly true.

Spoiler for Episode 9:

Spoiler for Episode 10:

If by any chance i broke the forum rules just by posting these 2 spoilers,please tell me k... >"<
Old 2008-02-24, 04:46   Link #76
klee123

what does it say?
Old 2008-02-24, 04:50   Link #77
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Yeah; My translator sucks. What does the spoilers say>?

And whoah; School days ending. Not another one. Probably unlikely; Shin hasn't shown any actions that could be labeled him as a "playboy" or actions that would drive Hiromi into madness. Unless it's Jun who are we talking about. ^^.
Old 2008-02-24, 06:09   Link #78
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by klee123 View Post
what does it say?
I'd like to say, but the kanji aren't even right, making it hard to translate...... Since I have to guess on them...

Old 2008-02-24, 06:59   Link #79
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
I'd like to say, but the kanji aren't even right, making it hard to translate...... Since I have to guess on them...
Yea they had a wrong kanji on it...think the one that type it didn't realize that he type out the wrong kanji.

Anyway for those who can read chinese,here's the chinese version of the spoilers

Spoiler for Episode 9:

Spoiler for Episode 10:
Old 2008-02-24, 07:21   Link #80
golthin

Quote:
Yea they had a wrong kanji on it...think the one that type it didn't realize that he type out the wrong kanji.

Anyway for those who can read chinese,here's the chinese version of the spoilers

Spoiler for Episode 9:

Spoiler for Episode 10:

Well they are not really much of a spoiler.
Closed Thread