Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-09, 23:34   Link #1
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
How did Lee Become A Gennin !!!!!

I Just realized that the final exam to become a Gennin has normally been the replication technique, naruto attempted to take the final exam many times and failed, he even said it, my question simply is how did Lee actually pass the final exam and become a Gennin when he can perform no Ninjutsu or Genjutsu and only performed very medicore Taijutsu. It really is mind boggling.
ff7799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 23:43   Link #2
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Naruto makes no goddamn sense... Sometimes its enfuriating I know, but if I had a nickel for every thread like this (i.e. picking apart plotholes) I would be a very rich man.
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 23:45   Link #3
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7799
I Just realized that the final exam to become a Gennin has normally been the replication technique, naruto attempted to take the final exam many times and failed, he even said it, my question simply is how did Lee actually pass the final exam and become a Gennin when he can perform no Ninjutsu or Genjutsu and only performed very medicore Taijutsu. It really is mind boggling.
Hi! I'm going to try to be helpful, my original post would've gone something like this:
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL PEOPLE STOP POSTING THESE USELESS THREADS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!?!??!THE SEARCH BUTTON IS RIGHT THERE! IT SAYS SEARCH, GOD IS IT SO HARD!?!?!

But no, I'm helpful! this topic can be easily found using the the search button on the upper right hand corner of the Naruto forums page, try searching Lee graduate. You'll end up finding this web page. Alternately you can always check the Q&A thread for any questions you may have unanswered, this thread can be found with a sticky in the Naruto forums page. Thank you! have a terrific day!
VMLM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 23:51   Link #4
r4sEnGan
Break you limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMLM3
Hi! I'm going to try to be helpful, my original post would've gone something like this:
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL PEOPLE STOP POSTING THESE USELESS THREADS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!?!??!THE SEARCH BUTTON IS RIGHT THERE! IT SAYS SEARCH, GOD IS IT SO HARD!?!?!

But no, I'm helpful! this topic can be easily found using the the search button on the upper right hand corner of the Naruto forums page, try searching Lee graduate. You'll end up finding this web page. Alternately you can always check the Q&A thread for any questions you may have unanswered, this thread can be found with a sticky in the Naruto forums page. Thank you! have a terrific day!
lol
r4sEnGan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 00:03   Link #5
Trov
Holy cack!

Wasn't this question answered in this week's episode? He had high marks in Taijutsu. and since he was a special case.
Old 2004-09-10, 00:24   Link #6
strategos

i made a tpic about this

asking about the red band. well it seems there are special exams for people like lee and thats why they gave hima red band. meaning he is a taijutsu expert
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 00:36   Link #7
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><

Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
Well, I think with Rock Lee they probably did some special procedure with him in order for him to make him a Gennin. Like Jiraiya said, it's not the amount of techniques that makes a shinobi a ninja. It's the hardwork and dedication, that's what makes you a true shinobi. They probably saw that within Rock Lee, and said he probably has what it takes to become a Shinobi.
Sabaku no Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 01:42   Link #8
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Even though his peers could use jutsu, he probably was still able to beat them with simply taijutsu. So they made an exception, and gave him a taijutsu test im guessing.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 01:59   Link #9
yinstro

the test seems just to be a guideline by which your teacher decides whether yuo can be a ninja. In the first episode the evil dude said he should pass naruto for trying to iruka. So apparently it has less to do with direct results and more to do with teh ultimate descion of the teacher
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote