AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-05-31, 09:57   Link #41
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Seriously, it is only 11:00 am here in Florida and I am about to order a pizza to eat. Another one of my favorite pizza is a normal deep dish supreme pizza that is heavy on the toppings, layers of Munster, Feta, Asiago, and Mozzarella cheese, with a garlic buttery crust.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 10:13   Link #42
ChainLegacy
廉頗

I can't eat pizza very often as I am a health nut and very insulin resistant - I put on weight easily from carb intake.

BUT, like anyone else out there, I love pizza.... Some of my favorite flavors: ricotta and meatball (smooth and delicious meaty flavor), chicken parmesan, and spinach with feta. Oh how I love spinach with feta. <3
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 10:22   Link #43
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

spicy sausage, ham, bell peppers, banana peppers, onion
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 10:55   Link #44
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Fuck yeah. There's a place on Solano Ave. in Albany (close to north Berkeley) where I can get Chicago-style deep dish with cornmeal crust. OMG. So amazingly delicious.
Eh, Florida pizza is fine solong as it isnt Domino's crap.

mozzarella + Alfredo = Win
Old 2012-05-31, 16:24   Link #45
Alchemist007
*Author

Chedder and Feta are definitely good cheeses to have.
Old 2012-06-01, 02:58   Link #46
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Let's see, two kinds of pizza for me to make:
1) Gouda, sardine, tomato slices.
2) Gouda, turkey, sliced mushrooms, bacon, green bell peppers.

If I'm eating out, it's usually mushrooms, peppers, ham, bacon but I'll have the occasional extra-spicy heavy sausage (sutzuki?). Feta and olives is pretty awesome too.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 03:24   Link #47
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Pizza with roasted beef with lots of cheese..... Anything roasted except pork that is....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 06:17   Link #48
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I just finished eating two pizzas..Italian pizzas

This is called Pizza Vegetariana, is with artichokes, mushrooms, fresh tomatoes zucchini

The second is called Pizza quattro stagioni, is with baked ham artichokes, fresh mushrooms, green and black olives

Gnam gnam..I'm full
Old 2012-06-01, 11:50   Link #49
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Pizza with roasted beef with lots of cheese..... Anything roasted except pork that is....
Pork is the food of the gods. It is divine meat, superior to (most) other meats (except maybe lamb).
Old 2012-06-01, 11:59   Link #50
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Pork is the food of the gods.
Except for Allah. I think he is a Muslim.
Old 2012-06-01, 12:01   Link #51
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I just finished eating two pizzas..Italian pizzas

The second is called Pizza quattro stagioni, is with baked ham artichokes, fresh mushrooms, green and black olives

Gnam gnam..I'm full
That looks delicious and all, but it's NOT SYMMETRICAL /throws OCD fit of rage.
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 12:05   Link #52
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

I wanna make some pizza at home sometime. Should I use the jarred pizza sauce, or can I just use spaghetti sauce (something without tomato chunks). What I'm asking is, does it really matter?

I'd like to make a homemade pizza using red sauce and mozzarella (maybe cut up chunks of the little mozzarella mounds you can buy), and then top it with fresh tomato slices, thin slices of green bell pepper, and chunks of button mushrooms (cut into quarters). Maybe put corn meal on the underside of the pizza before baking it (I've had that before, it is pretty good).

Another idea I have for a homemade pizza is dough and sweet BBQ sauce with some chunks of white meat chicken, some cheese, and some fresh cut up scallions.
Old 2012-06-01, 12:10   Link #53
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Pork is the food of the gods. It is divine meat, superior to (most) other meats (except maybe lamb).
Now it is, back in the old days without ovens and stuff, it was deadly to eat XD
Old 2012-06-01, 12:42   Link #54
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
I wanna make some pizza at home sometime. Should I use the jarred pizza sauce, or can I just use spaghetti sauce (something without tomato chunks). What I'm asking is, does it really matter?

I'd like to make a homemade pizza using red sauce and mozzarella (maybe cut up chunks of the little mozzarella mounds you can buy), and then top it with fresh tomato slices, thin slices of green bell pepper, and chunks of button mushrooms (cut into quarters). Maybe put corn meal on the underside of the pizza before baking it (I've had that before, it is pretty good).

Another idea I have for a homemade pizza is dough and sweet BBQ sauce with some chunks of white meat chicken, some cheese, and some fresh cut up scallions.
Spaghetti sauce isn't the same as marinara sauce.
Old 2012-06-01, 12:46   Link #55
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Spaghetti sauce isn't the same as marinara sauce.
Okay, I never use spaghetti sauce. On pasta, I use tomato and basil marinara sauce; different brands. So, on a homemade pizza, should I use jarred pizza sauce, or would spaghetti sauce or tomato and basil marinara work well, too? You've probably made pizza at home, I know you cook at home a lot. What would you put on a homemade pizza with red sauce?

Differences between the three are probably minimal, but then again, maybe it matters.
Old 2012-06-01, 13:57   Link #56
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

I actually put anything on pizza as long as it tastes good minus shrimp due to me having food intolerance to them.
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 14:02   Link #57
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Cheese only for me, please.

Yes, I know I'm BORING. Shut it. XD
Old 2012-06-01, 14:06   Link #58
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

We are not going to judge you Chiibi, whatever you like it is your taste buds not ours. Though is it one cheese or are there multiple types? I went to the Everglades once and had a pizza there. Alligator and Crawfish, good combination.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 16:58   Link #59
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post

If you'd like to get additionally creative and have the right implements, you can make quite a delicious sauce. I like to lightly salt and then roast tomatoes at 350 degrees with a little balsamic vinegar and an oil of your liking. Check up on them until they begin to shrivel up, take them out and add them to a blender. Put a tiny amount of water, maybe 2-3 tablespoons or less (just to retain liquidity), and then add some thyme and basil (fresh or ground, whichever you prefer). If you like garlic, you can also roast a few cloves of garlic with the tomatoes - make sure they are lightly browning, that's when they're done. Then blend all the ingredients ( I also sometimes add other veggies like onions, shallots, etc into the roast and blend them). An important aspect (imo) is the thyme and basil as they add a rich flavor. Lol now I'm hungry.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 17:27   Link #60
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I put human bits and blood on my Pizza! FLESH AND BLOOD! AHAhhahaha