AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 14 22.95%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 27 44.26%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 21.31%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 6.56%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.28%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.64%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-12, 00:39   Link #401
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
1. That actually sounds possible, but, somehow that reminds of something from Delta Force.
Delta Force? Not my area of knowledge. Is there absolutely no way to make the plot original?
Old 2007-06-12, 00:42   Link #402
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Delta Force? Not my area of knowledge. Is there absolutely no way to make the plot original?
Why do you think the OC thread doesn't bother to try?

But yes you're right. The comparison was only of shades of similarities. I've a habit of picking at details to see where they match up, and that match might end up miles from where it started.
Old 2007-06-12, 00:48   Link #403
An Hero in Disguise
Human

BTW in this case the presence of Doc's client(s) in TSAB and/or Church is also very likely. And they don't need to be evil Oh sh-, I've got an idea of a continuation after Doc's good intentions are revealed and he implements the results of his work, and it seems to go well, but then a flaw is discovered and everythings somehow turns into large trouble - we have Season 4 . Don't tell me about Stephen King and other similarities
Old 2007-06-12, 01:04   Link #404
iamthebest22

I'm just wondering, but where do you guys get the video for episode 11 or just basically for the entire series? i searched on veoh AND youtube, but they both only gave me episode 10 max with no subs.
Old 2007-06-12, 01:09   Link #405
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthebest22 View Post
I'm just wondering, but where do you guys get the video for episode 11 or just basically for the entire series? i searched on veoh AND youtube, but they both only gave me episode 10 max with no subs.
Well, there're no subs for episodes past 9 yet (english at least). RAWs are available at nicovideo.
Old 2007-06-12, 01:19   Link #406
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
I'd like to see how Nanohaverse attempts to tops Aizen in this case.
I'd rather they top Air Gear...Man, that "chapter" was a total mindfuck. Puts Aizen to shame.

And yeah...the doctor being good? Maybe. If it turns out that the Relics are actually crystallized souls/life-energy/mages or something from lost/destroyed civilizations, and all Scaggy's doing is giving back life from suspended crystallization, or something like that.

That or the relics are actually linked to some dirty dealings of TSAB in the past... something.

I mean...unlike the aces, surely the good doctor must have some idea what Relics actually are.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-12, 01:49   Link #407
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Multiply?
Put them to sleep in whatever gentle way he can think of?
Make a telepathic lie about the other loli being his sister?
Get himself in serious trouble to make the lolis worried instead of upset, as well as saving him?Call someone who can defuse the situation?:eye spin:
Yup, that's the one.

Quote:
I'd like to see how Nanohaverse attempts to tops Aizen in this case.

It's freaking gonna be Genya! I'm not crazyyyy!!!!

Who wouldn't want to bring back a wife like that!?!

Quote:
Makes good use of whatever time he has left?
Not with that kind of attitude

Quote:
Why not? Maybe his research is meant to bring prosperity to the mankind It would result in a peaceful world with no need for organizations like TSAB, thus they're not allowing him to finish it
Yes, and it somehow involves stealing skills from the Aces, genetic engineering and creating war machines
Old 2007-06-12, 02:25   Link #408
Nemesis

Im kinda hoping since erio is our first best male character, he would do something heroic in the battle like seemingly sacrifcing himself to kill garyuu/one of the protagonists(of course he would do something like using all his cartirges(maybe a very large amount where his body would experience strain) and charges the enemy and unleashes his full power to do that).Man Caro will so then admire and like him even more.

*imagines erio generating tons of magic energy to create a contansly turning electrical blade turns so fast that its like a drill and plunging it into Garyuu,causing it immense pain while it keeps bashing Erio to let go,but he refuses and uses the last of his power to generate a huge electric blast at the tip of his blade and fires it which seemingly kills both of them,but erio survives*

Ps.i must be having too much nanoha withdrawal.

Last edited by Nemesis; 2007-06-12 at 02:35.
Old 2007-06-12, 02:58   Link #409
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
BTW in this case the presence of Doc's client(s) in TSAB and/or Church is also very likely. And they don't need to be evil Oh sh-, I've got an idea of a continuation after Doc's good intentions are revealed and he implements the results of his work, and it seems to go well, but then a flaw is discovered and everythings somehow turns into large trouble - we have Season 4 . Don't tell me about Stephen King and other similarities
Oh no not Stephen King but that's definitely simila-- Uh never mind.

Btw, I wasn't faulting you for being unoriginal (I'd be shooting myself in the foot), I'm was just saying that because of so many things being produced its hard to think of something and it does not look similar to something else. /heh/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Im kinda hoping since erio is our first best male character, he would do something heroic in the battle like seemingly sacrifcing himself to kill garyuu/one of the protagonists(of course he would do something like using all his cartirges(maybe a very large amount where his body would experience strain) and charges the enemy and unleashes his full power to do that).Man Caro will so then admire and like him even more.

*imagines erio generating tons of magic energy to create a contansly turning electrical blade turns so fast that its like a drill and plunging it into Garyuu,causing it immense pain while it keeps bashing Erio to let go,but he refuses and uses the last of his power to generate a huge electric blast at the tip of his blade and fires it which seemingly kills both of them,but erio survives*

Ps.i must be having too much nanoha withdrawal.
That. Sounded. Like. KiraVAthrun, only that this time there's no friendship involved.

I like that to happen too, but knowing Nanohaverse, might not.
Old 2007-06-12, 03:00   Link #410
Nemesis

yeah it seems the creators always manage to suprise us in some way or another.

ps. i wasn thinking of gundam when thought of that.More of KRBlade instead.
Old 2007-06-12, 03:25   Link #411
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Im kinda hoping since erio is our first best male character, he would do something heroic in the battle like seemingly sacrifcing himself to kill garyuu/one of the protagonists...
Kill? Probably not just yet...

But for some reason, other than Lutecia, the only other one I see him fighting would be Zest.

Quote:
(of course he would do something like using all his cartirges(maybe a very large amount where his body would experience strain) and charges the enemy and unleashes his full power to do that).Man Caro will so then admire and like him even more.
Actually I beg to differ.

I think if Erio tries to do something like sacrificing himself, no matter the reason, Caro would be VERY very upset with him.
Old 2007-06-12, 03:39   Link #412
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

I think if Erio tries to do something like sacrificing himself, no matter the reason, Caro would be VERY very upset with him.
What would she do to him then?
And i dont think Caro's THAT madly in love with him.

ps. seriously there's been little erio development.and i used the wrong wording my previous post.

Last edited by Nemesis; 2007-06-12 at 04:02.
Old 2007-06-12, 03:43   Link #413
Aaron008R

Quote:
What would she do then?
Well, the stereotype reaction would be the girl crying and beating at the same time at your chest while berating you endlessly about being careless in a cute way.

But, after seeing episode 2 and hearing a particular track in the Sound Stage, I'm not sure what to think.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-12, 03:50   Link #414
Ottocycle

Quote:
ps. seriously there's been little erio development.
Well we seem to have a signal that might start it in this episode, with Erio looking down during Subaru's explanation of research on living weapons. Not a lot of good memories going through him presumably.
Old 2007-06-12, 03:51   Link #415
Nemesis

Quote:
Well, the stereotype reaction would be the girl crying and beating at the same time at your chest while berating you endlessly about being careless in a cute way.

I'll love that to happen please That will so confirm that she likes him alot

ps. then what would fate do to him then?

Last edited by Nemesis; 2007-06-12 at 04:33.
Old 2007-06-12, 05:31   Link #416
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
What would she do to him then?
And i dont think Caro's THAT madly in love with him.
Quote:

But, after seeing episode 2 and hearing a particular track in the Sound Stage, I'm not sure what to think.
You kidding?!

Caro would ignore him... And there's nothing worse for a guy to feel than to be ignored by the girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
Well we seem to have a signal that might start it in this episode, with Erio looking down during Subaru's explanation of research on living weapons. Not a lot of good memories going through him presumably.
Or it could be that he's just uncomfortable about the whole thing... Like how Fate was (I'm not saying the inital shock)

Quote:

ps. then what would fate do to him then?
What the hell are we? Psychic ?

NO no, Fate's just going to lecture him alittle... She's too nice when it comes to kids...
Old 2007-06-12, 05:55   Link #417
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Genya being Scaglieti's client??!!...not a crazy idea, but it IS possible...he lost a wife...
BUT, those three admirals mentioned in episode 10 seem to be suspicious also...
was there a major clue in this episode that led to the speculation that TSAB or the Chrurch might be one of Scaglietti's clients??
Old 2007-06-12, 06:00   Link #418
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Yes, and it somehow involves stealing skills from the Aces, genetic engineering and creating war machines
Knowing opponents' skills is a wise move, no matter if you're evil or good; genetic engineering is the key to his great goal - everyone's prosperity; war machines are just tools to gather the needed resources/defend himself.
Old 2007-06-12, 06:11   Link #419
Nemesis

Quote:
You kidding?!

Caro would ignore him... And there's nothing worse for a guy to feel than to be ignored by the girl.

Or it could be that he's just uncomfortable about the whole thing... Like how Fate was (I'm not saying the inital shock)

What the hell are we? Psychic ?
Just doubtful.

Ouch. If that happened the pairing may take a blow

If he's uncomfortable about it,it may show that he does not want to talk or even hear about it at all.Talking about it may cause uninetentional aggeression,despair and signs of his mind snapping.

Um no?just spectualting just all.

ps. i think i should try to find a way to curb my nanoha addiction

Last edited by Nemesis; 2007-06-12 at 06:25.
Old 2007-06-12, 06:45   Link #420
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Knowing opponents' skills is a wise move, no matter if you're evil or good; genetic engineering is the key to his great goal - everyone's prosperity; war machines are just tools to gather the needed resources/defend himself.
Look what the Green Revolution did to the poor of the 97th! At least that's what's Greenpeace is going to yell in Spagetti's face if that is true. I vote Nanoha to say it, but after that make sure PETA doesn't sign her as a mascot!

Yes I've studied too much now...
Quote:
Ouch. If that happened the pairing may take a blow

If he's uncomfortable about it,it may show that he does not want to talk or even hear about it at all.Talking about it may cause uninetentional aggeression,despair and signs of his mind snapping.

Um no?just spectualting just all.

ps. i think i should try to find a way to curb my nanoha addiction
That would be BAD! I imagine the Legion suddenly coming alive and harping CAROxLUTECIA!

Even Rey za Burrel got a fit when he went back to his old steel wombs. Why should Erio be the exception? BUT, if Erio IS a living weapon, prepare for some h4xx with him against Lutecia. Might even be more exciting than "Duchess Nukem" Hayate's show of force!

Behold the new nickname of Hayate!

PROVIDED Lutecia doesn't go "Oni... chan?" at Erio though.