AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-22, 18:16   Link #3181
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
... How much credits do you have anyway?

*is struggling with his credits slowly rising from 1,500,000*
Enough for my needs. I'm still trying to fill up the hole left over from buying 300 Manual Fire Extinguishers, 700 Small First Aid Kit, 1000 Small Repair Kit, and 240 100-octane Gasoline, although I can spare enough to buy 2000 Gr.39 H1/A rounds.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 18:19   Link #3182
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

damn man no wonder I made profits when i went pure gold on my M103. that 50% was pretty cheap and sweet deal.
Old 2013-02-22, 18:21   Link #3183
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I wish I was swimming in enough cash to buy that many consumables. As can be seen from my pic, I only bought about a 100 or so First Aid and Repair kits during that sale.

Though I think it's more like my experience with grinding the M103 has left me with this mentality of never letting my money drop below a million credits due to how expensive the thing is to run. So in my mind, I only really have 500,000 credits to spare for miscellaneous purchases

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 18:23   Link #3184
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Thats why I plan to free XP the E5 instead of grinding. its too expensive to run just like you said. So i'll only play high tiers if i get bored of the lower tiers.
Old 2013-02-22, 18:27   Link #3185
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I wish I was swimming in enough cash to buy that many consumables. As can be seen from my pic, I only bought about a 100 or so First Aid and Repair kits during that sale.
Ah cash...

I don't exactly have that kind of luxury myself at the moment either. I do, however have enough cash for the IS-8 and probably a mil. extra, but nothing more. Nonetheless, its still enough for me to horde some quantity of prem. shells.

Fortunately, the IS-8 is not for keeps, and once I am done leveling to the IS-7, it will be sold.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 18:56   Link #3186
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

i'm broke. idk about u guys i spend every penny.
Old 2013-02-22, 18:58   Link #3187
Sumeragi
Banned

I think the fact I keep to a few panzers is why I have a nice war chest.
Old 2013-02-22, 19:12   Link #3188
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Indeed a good way to keep things organized. I play primarily 3 tanks right now, the T-25, Ram-II & IS-3.

The E-75 gets one round a day for the sake of crew and double XP, but nothing more.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-02-22, 19:33   Link #3189
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
That and the Löwe, I presume.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 19:34   Link #3190
Sumeragi
Banned

And the fact I rarely make a loss on my E-50.
Old 2013-02-22, 23:31   Link #3191
Pen3

Yahh Plat Power!
Spoiler for Size:
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 00:10   Link #3192
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Pen is hacking..... JK lol.
Old 2013-02-23, 00:35   Link #3193
Tak

Heh... dammit.

Spoiler for Ugh:

- Tak

Old 2013-02-23, 01:19   Link #3194
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Thats nothing compared to what I went thru Q

my team sux ballz. they can't hold off for sake of anything. this is depressing how the WoT is reminding my of the one sided frag fest on the BF3 Metro map.

best on the team, and we still lose. pretty much a one man army r**ing all the tier 9s and under.
Old 2013-02-23, 01:27   Link #3195
Pen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
best on the team, and we still lose. pretty much a one man army r**ing all the tier 9s and under.
Calm down and feast yourself at my Crucial Contribution win
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 02:13   Link #3196
Sumeragi
Banned

Do’s and Don’ts

DO: Push around the corner and overwhelm that single tank with your buddies before he reloads.

DON’T: Cower in fear and allow the enemy to reload and/or reinforce and then push into certain death.

DO: Be aggressive with your zippy light tank and scout ahead for your team(netting you half their experience and credits).

DON’T: Be aggressive with your zippy light tank by charging straight into the enemy spawn 30 seconds into a match.

DO: Complain about matchmaking when there are 8+ SPGs on each team.

DON’T: Complain about matchmaking when you are within 3 tiers of the top tank.

DON’T: Complain about matchmaking when you are in a light tank and should be scouting.

DO: Use your much heavier tank traveling at warp speed down a cliff to ram the helpless tank stuck in front of you for massive damage.

DON’T: Ram your much lighter tank into a much heavier opponent thus killing yourself and accomplishing nothing but making them laugh.

DO: Retreat and run like hell if you know you are about to be overrun beforehand and can prevent it.

DON’T: Sit there and die in the first volley of shots and then blame your teammates for your mistake.

DO: Return to your flag to protect it if you see multiple tanks advancing to it with no defense to stop them.

DON’T: Continue pushing to the enemy flag and expect to somehow out capture them.

DO: Push ahead of your team’s SPGs and light up targets for them and spot incoming scouts well in advance.

DON’T: Sit directly next to your team’s SPGs in your base allowing the enemy to easily pick them off while you wonder why you couldn’t protect them.
Old 2013-02-23, 02:33   Link #3197
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ghk4...em-subs_digest

wargaming.net does the harlem shake for number 1... look that tanks got moves like mcjagger.

oh that last one with FreddieW was the best out of all of them. I love his videos. also did EA's BF3 advertisement within one week. Its an official advertisement.
Old 2013-02-23, 02:38   Link #3198
willx
Nyaaan~~

Serene Coast -- Königstiger Scout! (I wish I could get the award on this thing.. )

My 2 penetrating shots: 1 tracked a T-62A for arty to beat down and killed a reloading AMX50 120 before an E-100 smashed me into oblivion..

Needs more cowbell? KV1S -- not enough KV1S!

Old 2013-02-23, 02:40   Link #3199
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

There is another Don't, its called not charging in alone while not looking at the mini map for you reinforcements.

Here is a Do, flank the enemy when their focused on other tanks.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2013-02-23 at 11:39.
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 03:15   Link #3200
Blaat

Quote:
Do’s and Don’ts

DO: Push around the corner and overwhelm that single tank with your buddies before he reloads.

DON’T: Cower in fear and allow the enemy to reload and/or reinforce and then push into certain death.
This pisses me off the most, when I see three of my team mates peek-a-booing against a single enemy KV-1S I just have to rage.

Got the VK3002DB, zzz, even though I've researched it and it's in my depot I can't use the 8.8 cm KwK 36 /L56 because... I don't know the game developers want me to suffer or force me to use gold? I really don't get it why a lot of times you can't use the best gun of the previous tier tank from the start.

Last edited by Blaat; 2013-02-23 at 04:50.
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks