AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-04-23, 18:30   Link #201
Mentar
Banned

Very interesting episode 4. Almost makes me want to replay the game to recheck a few things.

Spoiler:

Shows like these are depending on atmosphere, and this show is OOZING it. Happy camper here.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 19:07   Link #202
Cheesyhoboe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Very interesting episode 4. Almost makes me want to replay the game to recheck a few things.

Spoiler:

Shows like these are depending on atmosphere, and this show is OOZING it. Happy camper here.
no, no, all of this occurred in the game, I just played it last week. It's not an exact reproduction of what happened in the game, but it's extremely close. If you've forgotten:

Spoiler:
Cheesyhoboe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 19:24   Link #203
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesyhoboe View Post
Spoiler:
Okay, but...

Spoiler for about the game version:
Old 2009-04-23, 19:51   Link #204
Cheesyhoboe

Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Okay, but...

Spoiler for about the game version:
Spoiler:
Cheesyhoboe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 20:11   Link #205
Mentar
Banned

Welllll, theeeen I stand corrected. Been a few years since I last played it...

*rips the game DVD to a local disk to replay*
Old 2009-04-23, 21:10   Link #206
Xander

Quote:
Welllll, theeeen I stand corrected. Been a few years since I last played it...
And yet you do seem to have a better memory about its finer details than, say, someone like me. I've only played through the whole thing once though, so that might explain it.

Taking that into account...whether the changes have been for the better will depend on how the later parts are executed, but I can certainly say that all the characters feel right so far and setting up some...foreshadowing early on is a good move.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 02:32   Link #207
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

I really impress with all the VA now (especially ein)

For a moment I though for sure watching a different anime there (yes eventhough I already know from the game). The transformation of Reiji into becoming more and more like a monster were done really well in fact I think it might be better than in the game (the way he talk about how to kill that guy and his eyes just give me the shiver). The doubt that ein showed and her reaction toward reiji changes were excellent.

Another solid episodes with some changes that were done for the better. Now they only have to keep up with the quality.

PS: Ein fanservice =========> WIN
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 06:28   Link #208
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

Spoiler for ep4:
izmosmolnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 09:45   Link #209
Mentar
Banned

No, I have to partially uncorrect myself, on the important part my memory was correct. After replaying the relevant scene:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesyhoboe View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for (stay away if you don't know the game!):
Old 2009-04-24, 11:41   Link #210
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Loved episode 4. Enjoyed all the cute interactions between Ein and Zwei.

Loving the voice acting in the series so far. For some reason, I couldn't connect Ein's voice to Takagaki Ayahi until episode 4. Now I feel stupid that I didn't get that until I heard her Noe voice again. Considering I've seen true tears about a dozen times now.
Old 2009-04-24, 12:51   Link #211
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Another terrific episode. It was over before I knew it. More great work from Takagaki Ayahi. Oozing with atmosphere for sure.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 14:57   Link #212
Caliburn9P
Waiting

i wonder if something is going to happen between ein and zwei <3
xD
Caliburn9P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 21:00   Link #213
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

Never knew there was a game associated with this anime. Loved episodes 3 and 4. Also loved the fanservice.

At first, I thought the Mall Scene was part of a "dream" Zwei was having, since Ein was not her usual self. Hopefully something develops between them.
magnumcyclonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-25, 10:19   Link #214
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Having spoiled myself thanks to Wikipedia, I can only wish the anime would go towards the direction that I want
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-25, 20:57   Link #215
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Either I saw things or Ein's cheeks went red.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-25, 21:53   Link #216
Avisch
Reality Blender

Very good episode.

Spoiler for Interesting:

One crazy B****
Avisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-26, 01:12   Link #217
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Looks like Claudia's gonna get herself involved with Zwei. I swear, they can be such a pairing for a fanfic story.

If I could only find the time to do a oneshot of them.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-26, 10:00   Link #218
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Caught up to episode 3 so far and colour me surprised...Really...I wasn't expecting much from this series since it is the dreaded Bee Train effect but it is turning out to be a lot more interesting than some of the current series I am following and I think that may largely be thanks to Nitro+ pulling out another great storyline.

So far the dark side of being an assassin for this big underground organisation is being nicely shown and especially the way they go about doing things, yet it is still just the tip of an iceberg. I wonder whether the freedom thing said to Zwei will later make him regain his will and hopefully lead to a happy end with Ein. But then again...this could end up being a rather tragic series.

It's going great so far and I just have to laugh at how much similarities I think Zwei has with Sousuke (from FMP)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-26, 10:04   Link #219
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Looks like Claudia's gonna get herself involved with Zwei. I swear, they can be such a pairing for a fanfic story.
Why fanfic? Claudia is a valid choice in the game. In fact, she's the only character with not one, but _two_ "true" endings
Old 2009-04-26, 13:35   Link #220
Xander

Quote:
Why fanfic? Claudia is a valid choice in the game. In fact, she's the only character with not one, but _two_ "true" endings
I'd say they are also "true" in the sense that...

Spoiler for V/N Claudia End:
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, eroge, gunfights, seinen