AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-03-23, 01:56   Link #201
Sol Falling

Wow, those are some spoilers. Next chapter looks to be totally dramatic. I didn't know you were one of the editors working on Kaichou wa Maid-sama, poisui. Thanks for the preview, and I'm looking forward to the release!
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 02:00   Link #202
amasposu

Oh. No no. Unfortunately, I am definitely not a scanlator or something. o_o;;;
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 02:13   Link #203
Sol Falling

oh? So those cleaned pages you post for different series are spoilers you found or something?
Old 2012-03-23, 02:16   Link #204
amasposu

I mean, those are my translation and commentary. The spoilers I post are definitely written by me. But since I don't release any official scanlations, therefore, I should not be considered a scanlator. o_o;
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 02:25   Link #205
Sol Falling

Oh, okay lol. Well, thanks for the spoilers/commentary then. I was just assuming that since the words were cleaned out of the spoilers you post that you were part of the scanlation teams which worked on the series, lol.
Old 2012-03-26, 06:24   Link #206
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

So the father now is put on the picture. I remember that their father ran away. Looks like it is time for some drama.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 15:04   Link #207
Sol Falling

Damn, what a cliffhanger. Precisely the worst moment for the chapter to end. Next month can't come fast enough.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:11   Link #208
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
I knew it was the dad once his conversation with Usui started
You do get why Hinata got compared to him in the past. He seems really nice, despite having left his family without a penny ...
I wonder what explanation he will give for that.

I kinda expected him to show up sometime, but I was surprised it's now. Well, I like this plotline way more than the weirdos from Usui's new school. I'm looking forward to the next chapters again!

I'm also pretty sure that Misaki won't give her dad a warm welcome ... Can't really blame her.
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 06:03   Link #209
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Chapter 69

Spoiler:
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 03:44   Link #210
sergel02

Once Suzuna started talking about the riceballs i knew that he was their father. I screamed so loud on that last page lol
It's a fun read and funny manga.
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 08:06   Link #211
Senshigeia

The last two chapters left me wishing for more... the story was falling into a routine, somehow. This chapter really surprised me! Mizaki's father finally appearing! I wounder if she will punch him next month

Anyway, why did Takumi and Misaki talk as if they don't see each other in a long time?

Sig credit to Bila / Avatar credit to SweetHoney

Check out my anime and manga lists!
Senshigeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 21:35   Link #212
redflame

^ I guess they both still don't like the distance put between them when they're in different schools.

I assume Sakuya already knew about Usui and Misaki's relationship and how Misaki works at Maid Latte? I mean he wouldn't just show up the the cafe where his daughter works if he knew. The panel where it showed Misaki's mother crying made me sad. I wonder if Misaki and Suzuna had actually cried as well when he left?

Is it me, or do I feel that Misaki's father seems to have a connection with the Walker family? The timing for when he suddenly returns is quite suspicious...especially when the Walker family arc hasn't finished. And one more thing, just how can Sakuya be overseas when he looks like some caveman/hobo? Like how can he afford going overseas when Misaki's family is poor? Why do I also get the feeling that Sakuya has another side of him that we haven't seen?

Sakuya's appearance into twisting the story a little could be

1. Positive- eg. Sakuya gradually gets accepted into the family as he apologizes and makes up for the mistake he did. And the Ayuzawa family is complete and happy

2. Negative- eg. Sakuya could have some ulterior motive and could come back to take advantage of Misaki's family to fix something he could currently be struggling with. (like needing more money) or forced or bribed into breaking Usui and Misaki's relationship and this is where the Walker family part could be involved in.

Ah, Hiro Fujiwara is driving me crazy But I still love this arc because it keeps me thinking with these mysteries thrown. I'd also love to see Usui and Misaki's develop from this. I'm looking forward as to how Usui will comfort Misaki after her encounter with her father. Maybe Hinata doing the same thing with Suzuna too .
Old 2012-04-21, 19:21   Link #213
redflame

Spoiler for Chapter 70:
Old 2012-06-22, 06:41   Link #214
redflame

We all knew it was going to happen. And finally, the plot has started to move again.

Spoiler for Chapter 72:
Old 2012-06-26, 16:45   Link #215
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Woah! What a beauty. Misaki looks adorable! She's like a completely different person.
Old 2012-06-26, 16:55   Link #216
ImperialFlameGod8190

Gotta admit the chapter really shows the downfall of this manga IMO it reminds me to a lesser extent of a little number called Special A (its similar in a few ways) enemies that fall in love Guy is top ranked in school girl is a tomboy tsundere both have family issues. Both girls fall in love with the guy both guys are complicated beyond belief. Personally its just getting old there's nothing left in this thing to me.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 19:42   Link #217
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Even though the plot of the boyfriend/girlfriend going overseas is overused in shoujo manga, I feel like there's something that really distinguish this than the others. Both Ayuzawa and Usumi are pretty strong considering their situation as a couple, which is staying as their character from the beginning of the series. Also, the chapters still look pretty sweet and we're slowly reaching it's climax.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 04:47   Link #218
redflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Even though the plot of the boyfriend/girlfriend going overseas is overused in shoujo manga, I feel like there's something that really distinguish this than the others. Both Ayuzawa and Usumi are pretty strong considering their situation as a couple, which is staying as their character from the beginning of the series. Also, the chapters still look pretty sweet and we're slowly reaching it's climax.
Strongly agreed. And the author did state that we are in the climax.

Spoiler for Chapter 73:
Old 2012-07-30, 17:15   Link #219
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Is the grandfather some sort waiting for Usui? Maybe to apologize or something before he die? This Walker family is indeed powerful having a Duke and Marquis in their family.
Old 2012-08-23, 15:21   Link #220
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 74:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote