AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Horizon

Notices

View Poll Results: Horizon S2 - Episode 13 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 61 83.56%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 6.85%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 4.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 5.48%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-28, 23:21   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - S2 - Episode 13 [END] Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Horizon S2, Episode 13 [END].

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2012-09-29, 00:59   Link #2
Kunagisa

People who went to the all-nighter event was very satisfied with the episode. If there's any mention of season 3 they aren't saying anything yet
Old 2012-09-29, 02:14   Link #3
venshade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
People who went to the all-nighter event was very satisfied with the episode. If there's any mention of season 3 they aren't saying anything yet

hope there would be a season 3 *cross fingers
Old 2012-09-29, 07:38   Link #4
sento

Quote:
I think that they will put the "to be continued" and call it a day. Studio 8 will be at work for a while and S3 needs preparation.
Old 2012-09-29, 10:03   Link #5
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sento View Post
I think that they will put the "to be continued" and call it a day. Studio 8 will be at work for a while and S3 needs preparation.
I personally think they will just show some of the season 3 characters (no voices ofc) and call it a day. Not that I don't believe there's a season three, but all the random speculations and the very few official information point to just having 2 seasons originally planned only (to test a group of new animators?). Not being approached by another company means the sponsors play a much less role, but also means that Sunrise is its own boss for this series.

For the last episode, the mech guy Kawahara Tomohiro was working for 42 hours and got a 39 degree fever; the chara designer Fujii Tomoyuki said during the event that he didn't take a day off for 2 and half years working for this series (as you guys already know the difficulty increases as more characters appear on screen; Kawakami made a ton of posts every time there's like a group event because there are over 10+ characters on a lot of frames making the scenes pretty difficult to draw; there are actually few QUALITY moments this season cause of that). Either these are some really good effort at stealth marketing or the staff just loves this series a lot.

Maaa, we'll see in a few hours I suppose. It would an epic end if Sunrise announces Owari no Chronicle animated instead of season 3.
Old 2012-09-29, 12:20   Link #6
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:

For the last episode, the mech guy Kawahara Tomohiro was working for 42 hours and got a 39 degree fever; the chara designer Fujii Tomoyuki said during the event that he didn't take a day off for 2 and half years working for this series (as you guys already know the difficulty increases as more characters appear on screen; Kawakami made a ton of posts every time there's like a group event because there are over 10+ characters on a lot of frames making the scenes pretty difficult to draw; there are actually few QUALITY moments this season cause of that). Either these are some really good effort at stealth marketing or the staff just loves this series a lot.

Maaa, we'll see in a few hours I suppose. It would an epic end if Sunrise announces Owari no Chronicle animated instead of season 3.
hats off to the staff...give them one season off them chain them to their desk for season 3
Old 2012-09-29, 12:29   Link #7
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
hats off to the staff...give them one season off them chain them to their desk for season 3
Haha, I want to do more OVAs actually, but last episode starting now!!!

http://boards.4chan.org/a/res/72233042 <-- /a/
http://dec.2chan.net/18/res/18580407.htm <-- 2chan

Spoiler for episode:

Budget flying everywhere wwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-09-30 at 21:15. Reason: Please don't link to RAWs (forum rule 1.1).
Old 2012-09-29, 12:37   Link #8
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

form 4chan
Quote:
>Neito’s concerns over “Toroko” being accidentally purified turn into a discussion on how she’s spoiling him, which conjures up more memories of her parents.
>She would sometimes see her mother walk into her bedroom with a 2 sets of leashes and collars, and hear the muffled moans of her father.
Quote:
It's not like Neito had no interest in music herself. On the contrary, her father taught her how to appreciate fine music, and even how to play some. As a child, she used to dance with her mother while he performed.

Being a werewolf, her her mother's emotions and excitement flowed between the three of them. It seems like it would sometimes work in reverse too, since she would occasionally mimic the then-young Neito's childish lisps and stutters. In fact, some nights she could hear her through the bedroom door.

"Aww, what's da matter, widdle man? Is dis what you wanted? Orr maybe dis? You're being a bwave liddle boy, so I'll let you go aftew just 10 rounds, okay? My,my, what a good widdle boy...fufu don't wowwy, if you can't hold it, I'll help you cwean up and start over, 'kay? Now wet's keep going. Round 3...round 3.1 ..."

Come to think of it, she often heard her father's high-pitched screams and sobbing too...Maybe the reverse feedback theory wasn't exactly right. And yet again, it dawned on Neito.
Must have season 3.
Old 2012-09-29, 12:45   Link #9
Kunagisa

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-09-29, 12:48   Link #10
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

Hahaha

Keep wishing....
Old 2012-09-29, 12:55   Link #11
Kunagisa

As expected, no season 3 announcement ;____________________;

Hands down 1000/10, surpassing each and every episode (said this for 4 episodes in a row now).

New characters.

Spoiler for chara:

The last one's the meanest tease I think, but I can die happy now cause I finally see all my favorites animated.

PS: Missed the first one.

Last edited by Kunagisa; 2012-09-29 at 16:04.
Old 2012-09-29, 13:04   Link #12
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

thank you kunagisa! daaaaamn I need raw! NOW!
Spoiler:

no season 3 announcement...? ;_______;
please sunrise! I don't care if it 1 or 2 years later, please give season 3 (and 4 and 5 and so on) a green light at least ;___;
Old 2012-09-29, 13:04   Link #13
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
perhaps in a few weeks months years T___T
Old 2012-09-29, 13:18   Link #14
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Images
Mary...
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
oh hell yes.

Quote:

Hands down 1000/10, surpassing each and every episode (said this for 4 episodes in a row now).

New characters.

Spoiler for chara:

The last one's the meanest tease I think, but I can die happy now cause I finally see all my favorites animated.
Sunrise...really knows how to tease don't they?
Old 2012-09-29, 13:22   Link #15
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:

I could be wrong. Was going through like 4 different things while watching it.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Goddamn Yoshiaki's smug face is soooooooooooooo

I wish they didn't show all the new characters though, makes me feel like they're going all out for the final ever episode and there will never be anything from this afterward.
Old 2012-09-29, 13:23   Link #16
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

New characters.

Spoiler for chara:

Ah....to have everyone up to 5A characters animated but no new season....such burning
Old 2012-09-29, 13:33   Link #17
Kunagisa

Going into cryostasis, someone wake me if there's season 3 announced.

Stream raw's out if you guys want to check it out.

Final episode: 29 gengashi (including the Ono and Kawahara, along with the crazy amount of secondaries), 35(?) VAs (they get paid by episode unlike in games, so even if they said one line they still have to pay them for the entire episode; some VA doubled up and I didn't count carefully). Horizon Production Team fan forever. I don't care if no season 3 anymore, this is as close to high quality production as possible for a late night anime.

Thank you staff!!

PS: LOL Ono did the storyboard, direction, and drew the key frames. Bestest fucking director.

Last edited by Kunagisa; 2012-09-29 at 14:39.
Old 2012-09-29, 14:04   Link #18
Westlo
Lets be reality

Isn't a third season pretty much a lock anyway? Avg of 21k for s1, 17k first week for vol 1 season 2... Safe to say Horizon is a matter of when not if like... I mean it's not like there's lack of source material like say Hyouka or "complications" like with Infinite Stratos? I guess it's just a matter of Studio 8 having an open slot more than anything else... would make sense to go with another season of this over say Accel World since Horizon doubles it in sales....
Old 2012-09-29, 14:10   Link #19
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Anyone know if the anime boost the LN sales?

If the LN sales were boosted in substantial numbers it would make season 3 more of a sure thing.
Old 2012-09-29, 14:20   Link #20
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 13 (End) + Review:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Closed Thread