AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-07-10, 23:24   Link #81
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

So, I cruised by the Japanese CB home page, and found a partial voice cast list.

So we've got....
Rie Tanaka (Lacus) as Icy
Akio Otsuka (SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE) as Dracken
Asami Shimoda (Futami twins from idolmaster, Ameri from Tayutama) as Crimrose, Lily, and some of the garapon Laz Flamme variants
Takahiro Sakurai (Suzaku) as the radio voice for "Legendary Hero"
Daisuke Sakaguchi (Usso Ewin from V Gundam, Youhei Sunohara from CLANNAD) as Jikun Hu and the radio voice for "Hot Blooded Hero". I seriously thought that this voice sounded like a cross between Camille and Usso, until I checked that pic.
I can't read the name for Lio's VA, and the remaining female VA, who does the voice for bog-standard LazFlamme.

Also, in case you're wondering, IGN is HashiriyaR32, faction is BRD. I've been playing with fellow members of Simchamber.net
Old 2010-07-10, 23:25   Link #82
Rikimtasu

Send a message via MSN to Rikimtasu
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
PS: Hmm.. actually i can't anyway. How long does it take for a confirmation email to arrive? It's 18 hours already
The conform mail should be pretty fast(under 1 min),try to re-register at another email.
Oh yeah,My IGN aslo Rikimtasu,on WIZ,so chat with me if you see me^^
Old 2010-07-11, 00:53   Link #83
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikimtasu View Post
The conform mail should be pretty fast(under 1 min),try to re-register at another email.
Oh yeah,My IGN aslo Rikimtasu,on WIZ,so chat with me if you see me^^
Good advice there. After first 2 attempts, my 3rd email got it

This game follows the motto "Don't wait for it... go get it yourself" i guess
Old 2010-07-11, 03:13   Link #84
Dragonkid11
A random-man

The 1st beta test end now...

So...what to do for the next week?(The next beta might start next week and even a month later.............)
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 07:51   Link #85
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
So we've got....
Rie Tanaka (Lacus) as Icy
And that had no influence in my choice of faction what-so-ever

I find it quite weird that I haven't bumped into anyone else from here except for Klash,

Hope to see you guys more when the 2nd OB starts up again!

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 10:56   Link #86
Mitsu Aoi
Undine in the box T_T

Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsu Aoi
I hope someone remembers me :0

Add me ingame. A WIZ Faction user named Scripted.
Still working on Mokou-Ivis skin.

Canned Tomato Soup and Avocado Flavored Noodles are her favorites.
Mitsu Aoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 23:35   Link #87
P.G.
Rated P.G. Superstar

Send a message via MSN to P.G.
so I think I'm the only DOS(TREX) here~? weh...

anyway I just started the game more than a week before the 1st OBT ended. I'm using Ivis, Lily Rain, Hatigarm... hopefully I'm still leveling up my izuna to lv 10 as my airtype when 2nd β opens.

here's my in-game name if you mind> EXYukana
P.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 14:37   Link #88
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

You guys really should have names that resembles you AS name, would make it a lot easier to identify

But yea, BRD and DOS are a dying breed...FOR THE WIZ!

And I actually find Izuna quite a hard unit to use...one think I hate about those seeking bullets is that they make your bot rush forward a bit if you are using them during flight :/ Kinda suicidal at times.

On a final note BETA 2 WHERE! >.>

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2010-07-17, 07:26   Link #89
P.G.
Rated P.G. Superstar

ehehe I actually use that name on most of my MMOGs, I'm hoping we'll see you guys in the game in the future. Anyway they said their opening the 2nd β on September. (Check your game launchers), its a long wait but its for the best? I think, since the're adding new mechas & such etc.
Old 2010-07-17, 07:29   Link #90
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.G. View Post
ehehe I actually use that name on most of my MMOGs, I'm hoping we'll see you guys in the game in the future. Anyway they said their opening the 2nd β on September. (Check your game launchers), its a long wait but its for the best? I think, since the're adding new mechas & such etc.
I think adding new mech and stuff is not gonna take that long...

Maybe they are making a better server(you know,the one that don't crash),and they think it might take that long...too long atcually
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 07:34   Link #91
P.G.
Rated P.G. Superstar

Most of the people only complain with the LAG issues, I think the problem isn't the game but the server itself, they must be doing some intense bug checking etc, with limited budget and man power since we're not paying them yet.
Old 2010-07-17, 07:41   Link #92
KBTKaiser

IGN is KWGSonic...and I bring the pain to Haku in Hashiriya's clan in BRD.

EDIT: I also bring odd customizations or so-weird-it-works kinds of combos to Arena. :P
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 07:59   Link #93
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

September...I'm already suffering from intense CB withdrawal symptoms and they expect us to wait so long T_______T

At this rate I'll probably try playing the jp version or SC2 will just have to hold my attention for the rest of the summer

Old 2010-07-17, 10:40   Link #94
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

I'm already letting the original SC hold my attention until then.

Well, to salve the CB withdrawal just a tad, let's talk about mech builds. Death, you have a Seraph Crim as well, right? What do you put on yours? I equip a Paralyzer and a Viper Shield on mine; works wonders to stop all sorts of opponents in their tracks, but it's completely ineffective against Ivises and Baltheons.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 11:06   Link #95
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Well since I rain death from the skies, I equip the 3-way blaster as my main. I've tried the paralyser, and whilst it was good, I hated the rate of fire on that thing. Plus 3-way is just that more effected at spamming in people's faces, especially if they are grouped and I'm close to them distance wise. The only drawback for 3-way is that it runs out of ammo way too fast for my liking. Sometimes I die quite quickly so that doesn't matter but for those long games where I don't want to die

I used to have another 3-way as an offhand but for about a week I've had this idea of using a melee Seraph, and let me tell you...there's nothing more satisfying that to OWN a Jikun or Ivis using their own game; melee

Slash blade is the god of all melee weapons and my Seraph can usually own any incompetent melee users. Mind you though, she is quite squishy so even if I do manage to kill some noob melee going melee myself, I still hurts

One thing that is a problem in the game are the capacity limitations, especially to smaller bots. There are capacity tune ups but the mats for them are SO DAMN RARE!...Thus my Lily had to suffer without an offhand weapon...still, she owns so hard with her twin missile arms

Old 2010-07-17, 12:58   Link #96
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Well since I rain death from the skies, I equip the 3-way blaster as my main. I've tried the paralyser, and whilst it was good, I hated the rate of fire on that thing. Plus 3-way is just that more effected at spamming in people's faces, especially if they are grouped and I'm close to them distance wise. The only drawback for 3-way is that it runs out of ammo way too fast for my liking. Sometimes I die quite quickly so that doesn't matter but for those long games where I don't want to die

I used to have another 3-way as an offhand but for about a week I've had this idea of using a melee Seraph, and let me tell you...there's nothing more satisfying that to OWN a Jikun or Ivis using their own game; melee

Slash blade is the god of all melee weapons and my Seraph can usually own any incompetent melee users. Mind you though, she is quite squishy so even if I do manage to kill some noob melee going melee myself, I still hurts

One thing that is a problem in the game are the capacity limitations, especially to smaller bots. There are capacity tune ups but the mats for them are SO DAMN RARE!...Thus my Lily had to suffer without an offhand weapon...still, she owns so hard with her twin missile arms
A 3-way blaster on a Seraph Crim? I gotta try that one sometime, since it's actually quite hard to aim accurately when you're travelling as fast as you potentially can with a Seraph....

How does the Slash Blade compare to the Crim-exclusive melee arm? I'm not really intending to make a melee-type out of my Seraph (since it'll just get in the way of the Wings and the Tackle), but it's something worth considering between for a standard Crim.

And I feel ya on the cap limitations for the small moebots. I tried putting Wing AMJs on my Lily to try and make her one bloody quick flying Art-type, but I just couldn't fit both with my preferred weapons loadout without Cap tuneups. Speaking of which, you use twin missile arms? I go with twin Blast Bazookas on mine, and she's such a terror for enemy Air types. XD

EDIT: While I'm at it, a Seraph with Paralyzer makes for a hell of a dogfighter. Nothing beats seeing an enemy Air plummeting to the ground and getting picked apart by your waiting comrades after getting stunned by a Paralyzer bullet.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 14:13   Link #97
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

At first I loved her tackle, but over time I begin to notice that it isn't that good of an ability to 1) do melee damage with (since the tackle leaves you very vulnerable to everything heading your way since it is such a SLOW move and 2) Isn't really a good thing to use as an escape mechanism either.

Her melee arm I have to say is pretty good but I still prefer the slash blade for it's range/shockwave effect. Although I have to say that her exclusive melee arm is great for an annoying attack since you are able to chain hit on top of an enemy staying at the same spot rather than the forward movement the slash blade forces you to do. Meaning you can just over over an enemy and spam that beam blade in their face and you won't automatically move out of position. Then again, you will be a still target during the time

I wonder what a pure melee Seraph would be like...but probably too squishy for range since she takes x2 damage from explosives -.-

I'm actually using the blast bazooka as the only main hand weapon. I was using the ancient bazooka but found out that the AOE effect of the blast one to be so much better
And since 1 missile arm fires 2 missiles per shot, 2 arms = 4x missiles per shot. Add that to my blast bazooka and the skirt beams, if all of them hit I can take out any air with only 3-4 hits

If only I had some mass capacity upgrade for her, I'll give her two rifle AMJ's + the off hand blast bazooka. For more power, add in those leg lasers

MY lily is usually the bot that gets me the high rankings since she just kills so fast on the battle field, it's hard to run from her damage output ^^'

Speaking of stun, I find the draw gun to be REALLY ANNOYING...there has been several cases where my seraph was unable to fly away being stun-locked by some guy with a draw gun and then his allies show up to blow me up

Old 2010-07-17, 16:57   Link #98
KBTKaiser

There's an even eviler build in JP.

Tarantrick BD(spider BD, has a Red Internal that shoot webs that slow)
Winberrl AM(for the drawgun)
Biggest Bazookas you can manage on an S-size

Add Powerspot/Hypershot.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 09:12   Link #99
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

i remeber a saying

"An army of CrimRoses is like a Zerg rush but rather icky yucky crawly thingy the zerg has breast and are adorable"
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-26, 13:16   Link #100
Lizzie
Resident tsundere.

Send a message via MSN to Lizzie Send a message via Yahoo to Lizzie
Has the 2nd open beta started yet? I missed out on the first. I haven't seen anything in the recent posts indicating it has but I figure I might as well ask anyway.