Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-02-23, 17:41   Link #21
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I was referring to the fact that Minato says it is not possible to seal the kyuubi into Naruto as it is, so he had to split it into half. However if the whole is infinite then both halves are infinite too, so it's meaningless to divide it.
But it was never said that a ninja has as much power as a demon. Sure the raikage can raise the chakra level but there must be a limitation to that, and it should be that the raikage can maintain his demon-level only for a few minutes whereas a demon is always at that level. It was not the demon that ran out of chakra but the host, it was explained to Naruto that if his own chakra is too low then the demon will eat him, so that is a hard limit on how much demon chakra someone can use, it must be proportional to your own.
This makes the game much more interesting. Also, I hope that naruto will be able to combine his own chakra with Nature(sage), and Kyuubi chakra for some serious kick ass chakra limits.
Old 2011-02-23, 17:57   Link #22
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Say here's a thought: ever wonder why Kishimoto just suddenly put in two more sources for the Kyuubi's chakra which just conveniently fell into the Allied Forces hands? Why does something tell me an extraction of that chakra is inevitable? Either Madara's gonna use it for the 10-tailed beast's revival or Naruto's going to take it into himself.
Old 2011-02-23, 18:11   Link #23
Akachou

Something tells me this is a little far-fetched. Most important about the new enemies are the weapons they were sealed with. Those will be Naruto's weapons, I guess. He did not get any weapons up to now and he deserves special weapons, especially since he's gonna fight the big ones and there are too many revived powerful ninjas around. Naruto has enough chakra to use it and he can seal them by using those weapons.

The world is yours.
Akachou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 19:31   Link #24
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
First we were told that the demons have infinite chakra, or let's say huge amount that cannot be understood by ninjas.
Bijuu were never said to have infinite chakra.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 20:38   Link #25
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

I like how Shika is with Temari just three chapters ago and now is with Ino. It's like Kishi is trolling each shipping fandom.

The Raikage's secretary has deus ex machina-no-jutsu. I wonder how Kishi will explain this one. Space time jutsu?

The brothers are blood decedents of the Rikudō Sennin? Okay. Even this chapter they were hyped as being the only ones who could consume the flesh of a biju. But the first brother did crap and the other one got offed by Ino-Shika-Cho.

Ino-Shika-Cho now has the strongest ninjutsu that can take out biju? I need a better translation of what Shikaku was saying.

But at least characters fans care about are now fighting. Asuma vs. Shikamaru, Neji/Hinata vs. Hizashi, Dan vs. someone. Kabuto will probably throw some more zombies now that we have four divisions there. This along with Kakashi's division is now the main front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cael View Post
Ino, Chouji, and Shikimaru show up just like that huh? Oh-kaay. Was Shikaku referring to the kids and not the adults when he said the Ino-Shika-Chou trio should make an appearance? I can understand Ino being there, her division was already moving that way. But for Shikamaru to just up and leave Gaara, I thought he had some responsibility in that division. Is he going to bounce back and forth? Boy, this country they're in got a whole lot smaller.

^(A crappy setup, but a setup none the less for the team 10 reunion with Asuma)
Gaara's division was told to fall back, form a V, and split up. One half would go help Darui. The other would stall the Kages until they got back. The Fourth division is not suppose to engage the Kages and just use long range jutsu to keep them at bay until they return. Right now they are only half their strength, so it would be suicide to fight the Kages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Sadly, Kishimoto decided to waste Shikimaru on this encounter, and many of the other Konoha characters have been shown (if not showcased), so unless we jump to Gaara's fight with the Kages, I fear we are going to be stuck with another no-name recently introduced character that we don't really care about...
Shikamaru's major moment will be against Asuma and probably also Kakuzu with Ino and Choji so they finish their vengeance. It always seemed lame Naruto took out Kakuzu when he had no connection to him. Helping against Kinkaku was gravy.

Gaara will fight his father and Onoki will go against Muu. The Fourth fodder(even if Temari is there) will get slaughtered until Shikamaru and co. return.
Old 2011-02-23, 21:52   Link #26
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Well, chapter's out. Honestly, it was rather impressive seeing the ultimate plan unfold and how Ino was instrumental towards Kinkaku's sealing. And at least Kishimoto TRIED to explain how the two brothers survived within the Kyuubi's stomach, even though the answer is still a bit hard to swallow.

-Still, Naruto's got some pretty twisted distant relatives does he not? Assuming Ginkaku and Kinkaku are related to the Sage of 6 Paths, that would make them Naruto's long-lost cousins or something. Kinda ironic if they are considering Nagato blew up most of Konoha (Nagato was an Uzumaki after all) and the two brothers killed the Second Hokage.

*P.S*

Did anyone else notice the rather sub-par/unfinished backgrounds during the conversation between the Raikage and Shikaku? I'm not usually one to nitpick or notice these kinds of things, but this was a little too obvious.
Old 2011-02-23, 22:08   Link #27
ntherblast

Did anyone else feel that when shikaku was using that guy to talk to shikamaru and company it was like king kai and goku?
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 22:17   Link #28
james0246

So...what prevents Kabuto from simply summoning the Brothers again?
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 22:25   Link #29
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
^ The same reason he can't summon Haku and Zabuza again. The seals the Alliance use interfere with Edo Tensei. But the jar and gourd are likely similar to the Death God where you cannot re-summon anyone from there. Which should tell us that Kin-Gin were never defeated by their weapons before.

Mark your calendar folks. In the first time in like ages, TWO women were useful in Naruto. A third if you liked Tenten's narration. Kishimoto's wife must be influencing the manga.

Outside of Madara, Ginkaku and Kinkaku were the most hyped villains in the manga. Even more so than Nagato. Look at what they did. Defeated Tobirama. whose rep continues to grow, and the Second Raikage. Trolled both Kumo and Konoha. Survived in the Kyuubi's belly and ate its flesh to gain Kyuubi chakra. Something no one else could do. Are blood related to the most powerful entity in the Naruto universe. No other villain we will see can match these guys. Not Nagato, Hanzou, Itachi, or the jin. Unless Kishi pulls something else out of his butt. Yet they were taken out by Darui, Shika, Ino, Choji, and the jar. I think Kishi is trying to tell us a group of talented ninja working together will always beat powerful opponents and the old legends will be defeated to make new ones. Even Kages are meant to be beaten.

Anyway, I enjoyed the chapter more since there are finally familiar characters involved. Team 10 were pretty awesome.

Ino > Sakura. Nothing Sakura will do will top Ino. Certainly not beating granny without her puppets.

That panel with Ino and Shikamaru probably reignited the stupid ShikaIno pairing. Which of course will be killed off once Shika gets back to where Temari is. Unless she is with him. But according to the preview, it looks like Shika will get the spotlight the next few chapters to show us why he is a proxy general. I hope he fights Asuma with the chakra knives.

Oh, and look. Naruto finally realized something is up and might head outside. It only took him about 15 chapters.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 22:34   Link #30
Crimson Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
So...what prevents Kabuto from simply summoning the Brothers again?
Because they're sealed, as previously stated. But I supose you could say they were sealed in seperate dimensions inside the gourd and jar that aren't a part of the 'pure' world or 'impure' world.

So next chapter Kabutomaru makes Asuma a brainless berserker and the trio go forth to stop him? Meh I'm not that interested, he already said his last words to them and they inherited his will and all that. Can't honestly see the point except for even more Shikamaru panal time.
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 23:27   Link #31
Fran~
floating away...

Yeah... Kishi... it doesn't matter if Shikamaru was miles away from there, Ino-Shika-Cho wins... but you're finishing the fights at a very good pace, it seems you took notice about the never ending battles from Bleach.

Let's move on, next one seems to be Asuma...
Old 2011-02-23, 23:30   Link #32
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Reaper View Post
So next chapter Kabutomaru makes Asuma a brainless berserker and the trio go forth to stop him? Meh I'm not that interested, he already said his last words to them and they inherited his will and all that. Can't honestly see the point except for even more Shikamaru panal time.
To be fair, seeing Kakashi chop up Mist swordsmen has no real point either except for Kakashi panel time. Other than that whatever Kakashi, Gaara, Shikamaru, Neji, or really anyone is doing is utterly pointless outside of fanservice. The only conflict that matters is when Madara makes his move for Naruto and KB. But the war would be boring if that were all of it.

So we might as well let everyone shine. We had Darui of all people get three chapters of fanservice. Expect the name characters to get more. The one twist I would love to see is Shikamaru using taijutsu with Asuma's chakra blades against him. That would be different.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 23:32   Link #33
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

It's a dues ex machina jutsu! Again.

Well, it was a fun chapter none the less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntherblast View Post
Did anyone else feel that when shikaku was using that guy to talk to shikamaru and company it was like king kai and goku?
That was totally like that. I found DBZ to be more believable though.
Old 2011-02-23, 23:36   Link #34
Fran~
floating away...

Come on

All this is predictable from the moment we saw so many divisions against an army of clones & zombies, i know some people want Madara's head in Naruto's hands, but this isn't the time for that. Kishi jumped to an open war and i think we will have this for several months.

Just think, the kages are sitting there and i can't think that they will not fight at some point of the war. If Kishi repeats this pace to solve fights (2 o 3 chapters with few words and lots of action) i will approve it, like this one.
Old 2011-02-23, 23:38   Link #35
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

What's next? That black secretary chick is Minato's half sister?
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 23:45   Link #36
Fran~
floating away...

Minato wasn't the only one to use that kind of jutsus. Kakashi spoke about if Tobi was a user of that kind of techniques too.
Old 2011-02-24, 00:05   Link #37
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Say here's a thought: ever wonder why Kishimoto just suddenly put in two more sources for the Kyuubi's chakra which just conveniently fell into the Allied Forces hands? Why does something tell me an extraction of that chakra is inevitable? Either Madara's gonna use it for the 10-tailed beast's revival or Naruto's going to take it into himself.
good point, those Kyuubi chakra might be needed in the future

and nice teamwork this chapter has to wrap up the fight
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 00:28   Link #38
Nobodyman9
Banned

Ooh, this chapter put me in a good mood.

Quote:
-Say here's a thought: ever wonder why Kishimoto just suddenly put in two more sources for the Kyuubi's chakra which just conveniently fell into the Allied Forces hands?
Because Kishi's a lazy as fuck writer?
Quote:
Why does something tell me an extraction of that chakra is inevitable?
Because maybe you have an affinity for coming up with bad fanfiction?
Quote:
Either Madara's gonna use it for the 10-tailed beast's revival or Naruto's going to take it into himself.
Yeah, bad fanfiction. You and Kishi must be on the same wavelength.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Mark your calendar folks. In the first time in like ages, TWO women were useful in Naruto. A third if you liked Tenten's narration. Kishimoto's wife must be influencing the manga.
Plot device girl transporting plot device item. Truly she is the epitomy of usefulness.
Quote:
Outside of Madara, Ginkaku and Kinkaku were the most hyped villains in the manga. Even more so than Nagato
No they weren't.
Quote:
Look at what they did. Defeated Tobirama. whose rep continues to grow, and the Second Raikage. Trolled both Kumo and Konoha. Survived in the Kyuubi's belly and ate its flesh to gain Kyuubi chakra. Something no one else could do. Are blood related to the most powerful entity in the Naruto universe. No other villain we will see can match these guys. Not Nagato, Hanzou, Itachi, or the jin. Unless Kishi pulls something else out of his butt. Yet they were taken out by Darui, Shika, Ino, Choji, and the jar. I think Kishi is trying to tell us a group of talented ninja working together will always beat powerful opponents and the old legends will be defeated to make new ones. Even Kages are meant to be beaten.
Kingaku and Ginkaku are the most ham-fisted phoned in villains ever.
Quote:
Anyway, I enjoyed the chapter more since there are finally familiar characters involved. Team 10 were pretty awesome.
There were shoved in at the last minute, used the exact same techniques they've used a million times and were friggin' TOLD what to do!
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 01:14   Link #39
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Because Kishi's a lazy as fuck writer?
-Or maybe he's so lazy he's reached some kind of quantum zenith of laziness that becomes the epitome of a hard worker?

Quote:
Because maybe you have an affinity for coming up with bad fanfiction?

Yeah, bad fanfiction. You and Kishi must be on the same wavelength.
-We are? Holy crap that is damn awesome. Sweet, now we can make Sasuke "accidentally" fall into a gigantic black hole, whilst making sure Sakura is written off somewhere in the back pages. Say DeDe, got any requests whilst I can still influence Kishimoto's brain?

Quote:
Plot device girl transporting plot device item. Truly she is the epitomy of usefulness.
-And yet, still accomplished more than what most well known female characters have done. At least with this chapter we saw what the Naruto manga should have been: teamwork overpowering odds. The many putting their talents together to take down foes much stronger than themselves individualy.
Old 2011-02-24, 01:46   Link #40
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
-Or maybe he's so lazy he's reached some kind of quantum zenith of laziness that becomes the epitome of a hard worker?
What the hell are you even saying?
Quote:
-We are? Holy crap that is damn awesome. Sweet, now we can make Sasuke "accidentally" fall into a gigantic black hole, whilst making sure Sakura is written off somewhere in the back pages. Say DeDe, got any requests whilst I can still influence Kishimoto's brain?
Being on the same wavelength does not equal mind control.
Quote:
-And yet, still accomplished more than what most well known female characters have done.
They should give Kishi a medal for the efforts he's made for female equality.
Quote:
At least with this chapter we saw what the Naruto manga should have been: teamwork overpowering odds. The many putting their talents together to take down foes much stronger than themselves individualy.
By doing everything that someone else tells them to do.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion