AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-03-22, 22:47   Link #41
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Hmmm. I guess I'll have to clear more of my HDD and get into this, then.

Garh, ME3, BF3, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2, Tomb Raider, Uplink, Sim City, and now this... getting to be waaaaay to many games to play. Not including my backlog of PS2 and PSP games, lol.

Guess I'll go for the Sentinel - I like being shooty/snipy.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 09:34   Link #42
bigdeal000
malefic

I finally got to play this!! So, what can I say. The graphics, while outdated, are beautiful, and I'm not talking about the...you know. I've seen little of the environments, but I really like their design and the colours
As to the gameplay, well, it's just another mmo like others I played. Nothing special here. Well, getting killed by a volcano beetle 2 minutes in could be called special And its looks just screamed "explosive"...meh.
The story and characters I won't judge yet, but they really are trying to make you feel like you're your character's partner...which is weird, but funny at the same time. "Yes, I'm smarter than I look, get used to it!" really caught me by surprise
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 13:52   Link #43
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

sexy game is too sexy
psycho bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 01:01   Link #44
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Just wondering - is it possible to solo this game, ala a certain Beater, or are parties a must?

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-03-25, 14:58   Link #45
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Of course they'll make adjustments to the Sentinel, because she doesn't look like a triple-D cup supermodel.

Elin diaper shorts all over again.

Sigh.
if you still care, this might help (look at the end of the opening post). Also, there are some other, ahem, things that people might find iteresting
Old 2013-03-25, 19:33   Link #46
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
if you still care, this might help (look at the end of the opening post). Also, there are some other, ahem, things that people might find iteresting
Yeaa, think you're quoting the wrong person. Syn doesn't want no loli with J cups XD she's mad because they had to make all the classes supermodels, Mainly mad at the loli one being so sluttified.
Old 2013-03-25, 19:59   Link #47
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Horrible truth....

Men playing as women... and flirting with other women, who are being played by men....*grosse
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 21:29   Link #48
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Horrible truth....

Men playing as women... and flirting with other women, who are being played by men....*grosse
That's why I'm going to try to solo this game, like a certain Beater.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-03-25, 22:32   Link #49
KBTKaiser

eh, it's soloable, unless you're a "gotta kill everything properly" freak. the 2nd dungeon boss nearly handed my ass to me, but I barely beat it after blowing all of my high level heals and stuff.

Mark my words though, you WILL be grinding dailies alot to keep your level on par after you hit high teens/early 20s
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 00:25   Link #50
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Hmmm. I guess I'll try it out then. Becoming the next incarnation of Kirito. Or Kirika, rather.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-03-26, 13:01   Link #51
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Yeaa, think you're quoting the wrong person. Syn doesn't want no loli with J cups XD she's mad because they had to make all the classes supermodels, Mainly mad at the loli one being so sluttified.
Really? I thought she just wanted to play the uncensored version of the loli. Oh well, my bad...

Oh well, the humor and innuendos in this game, they just never end Even the damn pets...talking about pets, where do I find a datachip? My robot keeps pestering me about it and I can't find any....

Last edited by bigdeal000; 2013-03-28 at 14:24.
Old 2013-03-28, 17:31   Link #52
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Has anyone actually sucessfully played this game! Because I'm getting perpetual disconnects, all the damn time.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-03-29, 00:13   Link #53
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Has anyone actually sucessfully played this game! Because I'm getting perpetual disconnects, all the damn time.
I got perpetual disconnects when they first switched to open beta, but since then, I played with no problem. I'm on valkyrie, never tried the other server. I dunno what your problem is, see if this helps http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/....php?t=1918599
Old 2013-03-29, 02:12   Link #54
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Thing is, this game is supposed to be: You are a Commander docked into a female Avatar. You can be whatever gender, your avatar will be female, have a mind of her own, while you're just giving her orders. So technically, you're fooling around with a female AI no matter what is behind that mask.

But so far, there has been no story content which has her defying you, but the potential is there. A Whipper trying to dominate you (she's an S personality) would be an interesting gimmick to implement. Or likewise a gimmick for you to annoy your avatar by thinking ecchi thoughts (I can hear a Sentinel going absolutely Kugyu on you for that.)

Sure, you can solo. Just spam pots. And roll a punisher. There’s a bug which allows you to keep your Firing Squad buff while not being immobilized...

Also, kiting in this game is broken because you can +speed your boots to insane levels rendering any speed debuffs moot.

Speaking of which, the Korean Queen’s Blade game will be releasing a token male avatar. From what we know so far from the promo art (no stats released), he’s clad in black power armor (no jacket thankfully!), and carries a photon sword...

...I kid you not. Kirito is coming to this game to own all you fem avatars.

None of you can match the true Beater of Scarlet Blade -- I've been here since Alpha.
Old 2013-03-29, 10:19   Link #55
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Show us the art please. But then again, they did mentioned they were doing cloning of both kinds of humans and was working on standard assault marines but need something with more adaptability against the Narak.
Old 2013-03-30, 09:56   Link #56
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Sadly, he just looks TERRIBLE. And I'd wish he wore less clothes like the rest of the class.
Old 2013-03-30, 10:29   Link #57
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Can't have that! Might offend some of the male players!
Old 2013-03-30, 10:36   Link #58
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Can't have that! Might offend some of the male players!
Plus it is hard to do a cyber barbarian. Still they could have gone for something more interesting say Razorboys from shadowrun (Augmented fighters with inbuilt claws and blades into their system)

Plus he is very standard and ho hum, but looks like they are going for a duelist dps melee approach.
Old 2013-03-30, 22:14   Link #59
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'd say this game has no room for male Arkana, because "all females" is about the last thing this game has to Queen's Blade, at all.

But not as if having a man around would mess with my gameplay. I'm playing this as Commander Me, and my Arkana trio (Sentinel, Punisher, Medic). Who cares about the others?
Old 2013-03-30, 22:33   Link #60
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Well I think the reasoning behind a male Arkana is some commanders want practicality in the sense a male arkana will be like the equiv of an extension of their arm, sure a Shadow Walker and Defender does their job fine but something to go the extra mile.

And the class is called a "Chaser"