AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-11-17, 18:53   Link #1681
Kurohane

They were humans who transcended the norm by acquiring new abilities due to long exposure into space e.g. Newtypes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
Agreed. I like the way you put it. Yes, they are more or less humans with the potential to awaken as Magius. (Similar to the Newtypes & Innovators. The major difference being that the examples evolve naturally while Kamitsuki are genetically altered to achieve evolution.)

On the part of Haruto dying if the VVV are destroyed. That is highly likely, since he's linked with not just the VVV itself for Pino. So destroying the VVV, kills Pino, therefore, by extension killing Haruto.
Dang, would Haruto actually have the guts to kill Pino?
Old 2013-11-17, 18:58   Link #1682
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
That's only speculation, he could actually live in the event that Pino dies. But I've been watching anime so long that its never so easy to escape a situation as complicated as this.

Also, an alternative would be to remove the RAVE engine from VVV I before destroying them. Since Pino resides in the engine, he'll live if she's alive, right?
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-11-17, 19:08   Link #1683
Irenesharda

I think killing Pino would be wrong. She is being held there against her will, and she can be removed as we can see with her brother. She was being used by the JIORian scientists for her powers and abilities, in a way, enslaving her.

Haruto has yet to fully realize that Pino is no A.I. but a living being. I hope he knows better than to kill her. For, in the event that he survives the destruction, he would have all of the Magius fully against him, and Prue doesn't look like a guy who takes prisoners to anyone who would dare hurt his sister.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-11-17, 19:08   Link #1684
~BC~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
He had no shortage of anger towards her over Marie's death. I don't think having guts would be the issue. He may come around to her once he realizes she's not inherently evil and just lonely like him. He might be willing to give her more slack after that encounter with his father.
Old 2013-11-17, 19:45   Link #1685
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
On the part of Haruto dying if the VVV are destroyed. That is highly likely, since he's linked with not just the VVV itself for Pino. So destroying the VVV, kills Pino, therefore, by extension killing Haruto.
Honesty I think that now that if Valvrave is indeed destroyed, it won't have any impact on the pilot. Even if Pino died, it will just caused Haruto to stop feeding on people even if he has to for the Valvrave and especially for himself. I think of Valvrave as the last defense to activated if Haruto refused to feed. Healing and jacking ability come with the package of being the new species which his dad called homo sapiens novus.
Old 2013-11-17, 19:50   Link #1686
Kurohane

Quote:
That's only speculation, he could actually live in the event that Pino dies. But I've been watching anime so long that its never so easy to escape a situation as complicated as this.

Also, an alternative would be to remove the RAVE engine from VVV I before destroying them. Since Pino resides in the engine, he'll live if she's alive, right?
Yeah, I agree this possibility exist, but I was asking if Haruto could actually kill someone who is obviously as much a victim of the experiments as Marie and even himself.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-11-18 at 17:48.
Old 2013-11-17, 21:13   Link #1687
Thess

Wasn't there an interview claim that stated they will die if their Valvrave was destroyed? Or I am imagining things?

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-11-17, 22:27   Link #1688
Irenesharda

The thing is, since Haruto's unit seems to power all the other units (other than VVV2) because of Pino, how then is VVV4 still working in the future?

Either Haruto fails at his aim to destroy the Valvraves (very probable), he later no longer decided he wants to destroy them (also very possible), or they revamp the Valvraves so that they no longer need Pino and they are able to manipulate runes enough to power their own machines in the future with no more ill effects towards their own rune supply. (This is the one I'm leaning towards)

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-11-17, 22:43   Link #1689
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
The thing is, since Haruto's unit seems to power all the other units (other than VVV2) because of Pino, how then is VVV4 still working in the future?

Either Haruto fails at his aim to destroy the Valvraves (very probable), he later no longer decided he wants to destroy them (also very possible), or they revamp the Valvraves so that they no longer need Pino and they are able to manipulate runes enough to power their own machines in the future with no more ill effects towards their own rune supply. (This is the one I'm leaning towards)
All they need is to replace the Mirror-RAVE engine with a original engine, as in they will need four more Pino. I speculated that due to Haruto importance as the pilot of unit-01, all the speculation we have on Haruto dying might be cancel by this. Or maybe someone in the future someone inherited Hito from Haruto, since Pino is so hyped about Haruto proposal to Saki and the whole "Is this sex?" thing, lead me to think that whole infamous scene is just to make a baby for a future Hito's pilot. Maybe Satomi inherited from Haruto since he is revealed to be a kamitsuki. Since Saki in the future do know about the Magius, I suspect after he find out about the Magius, he determined that he will need the Valvrave to fight them.
Old 2013-11-17, 22:48   Link #1690
Thess

Haruto could destroy Hito, release Pino and turn himself into the ultimate OS for the new valvrave (who are on base golden). With that he becomes the founder.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-11-17, 23:00   Link #1691
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Haruto could destroy Hito, release Pino and turn himself into the ultimate OS for the new valvrave (who are on base golden). With that he becomes the founder.
We agreed on something

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
In the future, kamitsuki is seem like a blessing. We know the only downside of being a kamitsuki is constant runes draining and risk of going berserk due to runes shortage. The only way kamitsuki can become like a blessing is eliminating this downside and the solution is a source of infinite supply of runes that doesn't require harvesting from human being. Knowing Okouchi one MC will die, what if Haruto sacrifice himself and become this source? A temporary source until maybe Saki and Co. can find a permanent solution, heck this can be the promise that Saki is referring to. To find a permanent and better source of runes that doesn't require human to substantiate the kamitsuki. If the locket were indeed a gift from Haruto, the way Saki holding it close to her heart is definitely giving off a feeling of hope. A hope that even if something were to happened to Haruto, he can still be back. Then Haruto can hand his "country" to L-elf and L-elf created the empire. This way Haruto can be the founder while having the prince related to L-elf, since the prince will be L-elf descendant.
Self quoted and you can ignored the blatant Saki x Haruto shipping from me since I know you hated it ~
Old 2013-11-18, 17:28   Link #1692
~BC~

So it just occurred to me that the Saki quote from the preview ("Haruto help me!") might actually tie into what happens with Lieselotte. I mean it's pretty convenient timing that she's about to get discovered around the same time L-Elf is about to escape with the princess. L-Elf and Lieselotte encounter Cain who has to retreat because of Hito showing up. Meanwhile A-Drei discovers Saki in her own body and takes her hostage, already aware of the "kidnapping" attempt of Lieselotte. Haruto and co. are on their way to meet up with the others when they see a hail from A-Drei (either in his own Kirschbaum or having been picked up by Q-Vier). A-Drei proposes a trade which L-Elf automatically declines cue argument between him and Haruto. Lieselotte takes Haruto's side on this much to L-Elf's distress.

And I'll leave it at that since there are a few scenarios I can see playing out afterwards depending on where the writers want to take L-Elf's character and his relationship with Haruto (and to some extent Lieselotte).
Old 2013-11-18, 17:39   Link #1693
LostSome

Is there a chnace that Liselotte`s "betrayal" is link to Pino ?
Maybe Pino wanted to escape the Magius and Lise helped her.
Liselotte would be loyal to Pino, not the 101.
How she got captured is another story...
Old 2013-11-18, 17:46   Link #1694
~BC~

We'd need to know why Pino would want to escape them assuming she was with them before this. I get the feeling from what Cain said about "so they're the original pair" that maybe it's the other way around and Prue was the one who was stolen from JIOR; actually I think this was confirmed in one of the magazines, the one serializing Valvrave Undertaker.
Old 2013-11-18, 17:51   Link #1695
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BC~ View Post
We'd need to know why Pino would want to escape them assuming she was with them before this. I get the feeling from what Cain said about "so they're the original pair" that maybe it's the other way around and Prue was the one who was stolen from JIOR; actually I think this was confirmed in one of the magazines, the one serializing Valvrave Undertaker.
I'd say it's more the Dorssian royal family held both and the magius wanted both of them. Prue was lost to the magius because of the revolution and Pino was hidden and later Liselotte gave it to Jior. Perhaps using when L-Elf tried to break her out to sneak it out.
Old 2013-11-18, 17:52   Link #1696
Kurohane

Quote:
So it just occurred to me that the Saki quote from the preview ("Haruto help me!") might actually tie into what happens with Lieselotte. I mean it's pretty convenient timing that she's about to get discovered around the same time L-Elf is about to escape with the princess. L-Elf and Lieselotte encounter Cain who has to retreat because of Hito showing up. Meanwhile A-Drei discovers Saki in her own body and takes her hostage, already aware of the "kidnapping" attempt of Lieselotte. Haruto and co. are on their way to meet up with the others when they see a hail from A-Drei (either in his own Kirschbaum or having been picked up by Q-Vier). A-Drei proposes a trade which L-Elf automatically declines cue argument between him and Haruto. Lieselotte takes Haruto's side on this much to L-Elf's distress.

And I'll leave it at that since there are a few scenarios I can see playing out afterwards depending on where the writers want to take L-Elf's character and his relationship with Haruto (and to some extent Lieselotte).
But that is based on the assumption, she agrees to go, and that L-elf succeeds in taking her to the rocket. However, it is possible A-drei uses Saki as hostage to prevent their escape, if she gets captured.
Old 2013-11-18, 18:05   Link #1697
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Exchanging Lise for Saki? First thing L-elf will do is shoot Saki and walk away with Lise in hand. However it a possibly that the decision making lie in Haruto, since you bringing up the Saki asking Haruto for help. Saki ask Haruto to save her and L-elf want Lise, it kinda of a damned either way situation.

Quote:
Shooting Saki wouldn't do any good. In fact it'd be quite stupid of him for a couple of reasons, the most obvious being it'd out the invulnerability factor.
I was being sarcastic , if A-drei want to exchanged with L-elf he picked the wrong guy. Though since you brought up the "Haruto save me!", I think A-drei might make the trade with Haruto since he would know what decision L-elf will make.

Also if Saki is smart enough(which I think she is), she may realized L-elf will shot her to fake her death so they can get her later. Since she is immortal, might as well take a advantage of that.

Last edited by DevilHighDxD; 2013-11-18 at 18:31.
Old 2013-11-18, 18:05   Link #1698
~BC~

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon
I'd say it's more the Dorssian royal family held both and the magius wanted both of them. Prue was lost to the magius because of the revolution and Pino was hidden and later Liselotte gave it to Jior.
But why would Lieselotte give Pino to JIOR? Prue seems fine with the Magius and Pino doesn't seem to like where she's ended up, if that's the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane
But that is based on the assumption, she agrees to go, and that L-elf succeeds in taking her to the rocket. However, it is possible A-drei uses Saki as hostage to prevent their escape, if she gets captured.
Making a few assumptions kind of comes with the territory of speculating. Besides, the idea that she would refuse is an assumption in itself. She was obviously willing to escape 3 years ago.

And the idea is that the encounter would happen en route to the rocket not at the actual site.

Quote:
Exchanging Lise for Saki? First thing L-elf will do is shoot Saki and walk away with Lise in hand. However it a possibly that the decision making lie in Haruto, since you bringing up the Saki asking Haruto for help. Saki ask Haruto to save her and L-elf want Lise, it kinda of a damned either way situation.
Shooting Saki wouldn't do any good. In fact it'd be quite stupid of him for a couple of reasons, the most obvious being it'd out the invulnerability factor.
Old 2013-11-18, 18:31   Link #1699
Kurohane

Quote:
But why would Lieselotte give Pino to JIOR? Prue seems fine with the Magius and Pino doesn't seem to like where she's ended up, if that's the case.

Making a few assumptions kind of comes with the territory of speculating. Besides, the idea that she would refuse is an assumption in itself. She was obviously willing to escape 3 years ago.

And the idea is that the encounter would happen en route to the rocket not at the actual site.

Well, JIOR had to come to know of the existence of runes somehow. . .

I know. I just listed the perquisites for that scene to happen, but it appears reaching the ship wasn't needed according to your theory. Also, the time doesn't match up unless Cain would want to connect to A-drei through a phone.

There are many factors that prevent this hostage situation from happening face to face. L-elf couldn't shoot her through a communication device if that happens.
Old 2013-11-18, 18:52   Link #1700
~BC~

Quote:
I was being sarcastic , if A-drei want to exchanged with L-elf he picked the wrong guy. Though since you brought up the "Haruto save me!", I think A-drei might make the trade with Haruto since he would know what decision L-elf will make.

Also if Saki is smart enough(which I think she is), she may realized L-elf will shot her to fake her death so they can get her later. Since she is immortal, well as well take a advantage of that.
LOL, why didn't you just put this in another post instead of editing. You bring up a good point about A-Drei though. I can see him choosing to direct his demands at Haruto afterwards. I'm sure Saki's a decent actress but even she can't fake a pulse or hide the fact that she stopped bleeding.

@Kurohane- Pretty sure Cain has ways of contacting his subordinates outside of his office. And that's assuming he wouldn't already know what L-Elf is up to before he left there. Also I can see a face-to-face encounter happening in such scenario as a bluff.
Closed Thread