Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-08-07, 09:02   Link #601
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Technically, if they take the band into university - it'll be as HTT on their own time. "K-ON" refers to the high school CLUB. So.... you can't call the series K-On after they graduate, eh?

((yeah, yeah... just pointing out the glimmer))

I wouldn't be terribly upset if the series ended, but I was getting used to periodic fixes of new music from them. THAT I'd miss.
I think I agree with Both Vexx and Pachael. Yeah I'll be sad when the series is over, and sure we will probably will not see a Season 3 or Continuation of the Manga, but all things can't go on for ever.. (unless your Naruto,Bleach or One Piece) and those get too overrated and meh.. I think the best anime are the one ones that don't go on really long. Even though we might not see them go to that big concert thing or find out what happens after there high school year, this is were the real magic starts! We always have that little K-ON! inside of us. So in your mind or something just imagine what happens next. You make what happens next in the University

My Prediction
Spoiler for Prediction:
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 09:07   Link #602
Tsumugi~
"This guy are sick."

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
I think I agree with Both Vexx and Pachael. Yeah I'll be sad when the series is over, and sure we will probably will not see a Season 3 or Continuation of the Manga, but all things can't go on for ever.. (unless your Naruto,Bleach or One Piece) and those go too overrated and meh.. I think the best anime are the one ones that don't go on really long. Even though we might not see them go to that big concert thing or find out what happens after there high school year, this is were the real magic starts! We always have that little K-ON! inside of us. So in your mind or something just imagine what happens next you make what happens when they go the University

My Prediction
Spoiler for Prediction:
I agree with everything you said but IMO they won't show anything after they graduate, like what they did with lucky star :/
Old 2010-08-07, 09:25   Link #603
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana-tan87 View Post
I agree with everything you said but IMO they won't show anything after they graduate, like what they did with lucky star :/
yeah probably. Like I said, But Now we can continue the story! K-on!! is never over lol If you make up a character, and they end up befriending Mio, sure that happened.
Old 2010-08-07, 17:18   Link #604
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

ULTRA SPOILER BEWARE!!!

Chapter 19

Spoiler for SUPER SPOILER:
Old 2010-08-07, 17:31   Link #605
Sammi415

^^^ Are you talking about volume 4 chapter 19 or perhaps episode 19 of the anime?

Last edited by Sammi415; 2010-08-07 at 17:42.
Sammi415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 17:43   Link #606
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi415 View Post
^^^ Are you talking about volume 4 chapter 19 or perhaps episode 19 of the anime?
Vol.4 Chapter 19
Old 2010-08-07, 20:17   Link #607
Sammi415

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
Vol.4 Chapter 19
Will there even be a Vol.4 Ch.19? Isn't the latest chapter 11, and I thought the manga was ending in September?
Old 2010-08-07, 21:07   Link #608
Haruhiism
Figma Collector

I had a feeling that they were going to end the series at four volumes. Five volumes would have been nice since they could have had each of the girls on the cover but with only four, looks like Asuza won't get her own. Actually I wouldn't a "fifth" volume showing us Asuza's final year with Ui, Jun, and maybe 1-2 new characters. They can even call it K-ON!!! and allow for an OVA series or something as well.
Haruhiism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 21:33   Link #609
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Only 4 vol. thats short for a 4 panel this seems that it can go much longer
Old 2010-08-08, 05:20   Link #610
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Is this true?
Spoiler for THE END:
Old 2010-08-08, 15:15   Link #611
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Is this true?
Spoiler for THE END:
Check a few posts (up to a full page) back, other sources say the same thing.
Old 2010-08-08, 16:03   Link #612
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Aye, it appears (based on some comments in the weekly comic) that the "series called K-ON" will end in September synchronized with the anime completion.

What is left unsaid is whether there will be a sequel (e.g. "HTT in University") or anything. It pretty much depends on whether the author wants to ride the bonanza or do something different, I guess. I figure there's a LOT of staff/production discussion going on.
Old 2010-08-08, 16:12   Link #613
Sparvid
*hic*

I'm going with "wait and see" with this. First of all, let's see how it's phrased at the end of next months strip.

Maybe Kakifly is thinking "Well, I've made a bunch of money on this, and this is a natural point in the story for me to take a well-deserved sabbatical and continue on at a later date".

What I'm also curious about is if there will be any differences in the plot between the end of the manga and the end of the anime, considering the anime's longer production time.
Old 2010-08-08, 19:22   Link #614
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
I'm going with "wait and see" with this. First of all, let's see how it's phrased at the end of next months strip.

Maybe Kakifly is thinking "Well, I've made a bunch of money on this, and this is a natural point in the story for me to take a well-deserved sabbatical and continue on at a later date".
I'm tempted to think he's not just going to sit by and watch this cash cow slip through his fingers. But, we'll have to wait and see.

Quote:
What I'm also curious about is if there will be any differences in the plot between the end of the manga and the end of the anime, considering the anime's longer production time.
If the rumor that Kakifly is guiding KyoAni in the production process for season 2 is true, we'll probably get a similar ending. We may see some small changes, but I don't think KyoAni will go for a truly anime-original ending. It's possible, but I doubt it.
Old 2010-08-08, 19:57   Link #615
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
If the rumor that Kakifly is guiding KyoAni in the production process for season 2 is true, we'll probably get a similar ending. We may see some small changes, but I don't think KyoAni will go for a truly anime-original ending. It's possible, but I doubt it.
With so much knowledge about girls, I believe that Kakifly is female rather than male.

Probably Mugi herself.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 20:35   Link #616
shyezrylei
Intoxicated Guitarist

Send a message via MSN to shyezrylei Send a message via Yahoo to shyezrylei
On this subject... I would think that if Kakifly is a male, he has female help. Either that or he's transgendered, has kids, or just a REALLY creepy stalker or something.

But I wouldn't be surprised if HE was ACTUALLY a SHE.
Old 2010-08-08, 21:22   Link #617
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Kakifly does seem to have a talent for adding depth to their personalities and all the other examples I can think of also had female authors behind them (Toradora, Love*Complex, etc).
Old 2010-08-08, 21:24   Link #618
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I really don't read the manga now adays since I know the anime will give something more.
Old 2010-08-09, 08:11   Link #619
Pachael
原作通り

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
I had a suspicion that if it were to end it'd end together (after hearing confirmation of a 2-cour period), then kakifly would be collaborating with Kyoani to end it.

I would be a bit surprised if kakifly was a lady due to some of the fanservice and regular 4koma moments kakifly lets rip with in the manga, and a lot of that was cut from the anime, which I was surprised to hear that there's a lot of ladies in the production team. (if that's the case - I've only heard it because of the cutting of obvious fanservice moments)
Pachael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 01:06   Link #620
Sammi415

The latest chapter is finally fan subbed
Spoiler for latest chapter:

Tags
comedy, seinen, slice of life