Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 00:45   Link #2402
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

Azuma, nice cosplay pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
They're CIA agents. They'll do nothing wrong.
(I sense sarcasm in that statement).
Old 2014-04-16, 01:36   Link #2403
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Kaga certainly has a large pair of peaches. Is it for feeding Akagi?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 09:33   Link #2404
HasuMasu
*Artist

Azuma as always nice source...maybe you also saw her pantsu...
Old 2014-04-16, 11:03   Link #2405
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Kaga... :3 :3 :3

Spoiler for :3:
That's very nice.

Endless "" Soul
Old 2014-04-16, 23:31   Link #2406
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masuzu View Post
Azuma as always nice source...maybe you also saw her pantsu...
FYI, she lives in HongKong, so I suspect that maybe you already stalk her during your trips to HongKong...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 00:15   Link #2407
HasuMasu
*Artist

Eh? Wh? She's here? Somehow I happen to be there right now...

I'm not sharing her pantsu!
Old 2014-04-22, 08:47   Link #2408
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

I think I'm in love....again....

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

That's her blog link in the photos.

Endless "Oh myy" Soul
Old 2014-04-22, 15:01   Link #2409
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I think I'm in love....again....

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

That's her blog link in the photos.

Endless "Oh myy" Soul
Damn! I can see why you would say that.
Old 2014-04-26, 19:19   Link #2410
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Haven't posted in awhile. Got sad a bit because of the unexpected passing away of my cat (not joking -_-). I have the Tagcom report about 50% done. Will post a convention report about it on Tuesday, my day off (currently Sunday here).

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2014-04-26 at 20:01.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 00:24   Link #2411
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Haven't posted in awhile. Got sad a bit because of the unexpected passing away of my cat.
I'm sorry to here that Liddo-kun.
Old 2014-04-28, 02:01   Link #2412
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Haven't posted in awhile. Got sad a bit because of the unexpected passing away of my cat (not joking -_-). I have the Tagcom report about 50% done. Will post a convention report about it on Tuesday, my day off (currently Sunday here).
You shouldn't be sad, but rather, you should worry whether if you treated it well.

Why? One day, it will reincarnate as a catgirl and find you.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 18:46   Link #2413
Liddo-kun
is this so?

@Palsa-san and Saintless

Thanks for the condolences..

Anyway, don't want to get this thread off topic. We can talk about my cat on visitor messages if you want.

My next post on this thread will be about the convention..
Old 2014-04-28, 23:21   Link #2414
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Sorry to hear about your cat, Liddo. It's always hard to lose a family member.
Old 2014-05-01, 19:53   Link #2415
Tyranno Thunder

Have everything for this except for the gloves that I gotta order, but I prolly wont debut this till Nov at Rhode Island Comic Con when I can get a pic with Austin St. John.

Old 2014-05-01, 21:12   Link #2416
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Never watched the show (I was already well into adulthood when it came out), but I have to say you look great in that cosplay.

Endless "Old" Soul
Old 2014-05-01, 21:55   Link #2417
sikvod00

After the dinozords, the helmets were the coolest things in the original series.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-02, 02:36   Link #2418
Dextro
He Without a Title

Now I'll have the opening theme on my head for the rest of the day. cool cosplay man
Old 2014-05-02, 09:10   Link #2419
HasuMasu
*Artist

I always wanted to wear a ranger suit myself.

looks great
Old 2014-05-02, 14:15   Link #2420
Liddo-kun
is this so?

8th TAGCOM (Toys and Hobbies Convention)

This anime convention was held for two days (April 12-13), at Megatrade Hall 3 of SM Megamall. As the name implies, this convention is for the selling of various anime items and other merchandise. We attended the first day (April 12).

Without any further delay, here are the pics:

These are the tickets for entering the megatrade hall. It's easy to get tickets because the line is not long.

Inside Megatrade Hall 3

Time: Approximately 11:30 a.m

First cosplayers that we met inside are Lian as Lady, and Erwin as Dante, both are from the game Devil May Cry.

. .

Next is a Mirai Kuriyama cosplay by Eun-chan

Shall we walk around a bit?

Chibi figurines of Asuna and other anime characters. They're cute. ^^

An auction on stage. They're selling some interesting stuff.

There are things we needed to do outside, so we decided to head to the exit. And near the exit we saw a Mirai Suenaga and Sub Zero cosplayer. Sorry, I wasn't able to write their names on my mini notebook. My friends had some nice pics with them though. And Sub-Zero is nice to hold Karen's umbrella for her.

. .

And a nice surprise, we met Mina Kim as we are going outside the Megatrade hall. Cosplaying as Mei Misaki from Another. As always, she's pretty during cosplay. Looks good even without the eyepatch. :3

Hallway of 5th floor

Time: Approximately 1 pm

And just as we went out. We met the dance group SRSD, working as a cover group of Girl's Generation - and working hard as always. I will post a video of their performance at another part of this writeup. Their group leader's name is Crystal.

Well, Sarah couldn't resist taking one more pic with Mina Kim.. so I took one more. XD

So far, this has been one of the more "comfortable" conventions that we've attended in Megamall. Sure, there are plenty of cosplayers, but not so many people that you can't move around anymore.

Walk around a bit.. and at the end of the hallway I saw two of my friends. Cristel (thank you for the nice birthday present Chii-chan) and her sister Mary Grace. Hmm, I guess Grace took a little break from cosplaying.

Asuna cosplay by Cristel (ALO version)

. . .

Chrome Dokuro cosplay by Patty (the girl on the far right of the pic). She joined in on the last shot. ^^

And at this point a small disaster happened.. Karen's bag went missing! At first, I thought she was joking - but it's not a joke. We hurriedly searched the area. Her cellphone is with her, but all her money is in the bag. Wah.. I even asked the guys selling ticket if someone surrendered a lost bag. Just as we were beginning to despair.. we found the bag near the metal bars. We are still lucky. wooh..

Karen with the bag. /sigh of relief

Takagi Saya cosplay by Lot

Moved away from the group for a bit to search for more cosplayers, and near the entrance to the carpark I saw the dance group Double G. They are scheduled to perform in the afternoon. Group leader's name is Jessa.

Yui cosplay by Toni

Lyn cosplaying as Asuna

And now time for a little rest. Sit down on the floor with my friends. Karen (Rikka from Chuunibyou), Mich (Fear from C3), and Sarah (Miyuki from Lucky Star - sorry, we don 't have wig yet ><). It's nice to be able to rest. We've been standing for a few ahours already

. .

Time: It is now about 3 pm in the afternoon

I did not get to sit long because a person I know passed by..

Shana cosplay by Rhoan. The one thing I remember about her is that she likes cosplaying as characters that use sword.

. .

And it's a small world. Just after Rhoan left, I saw another friend. Haruhi Chiisai cosplaying as Taiga. Well, she said that she's 19 but still small.. /just kidding, don't hit me with that bokken ><

. . . .

Saw the Mirai cosplayer again. This time she has a doll.

A few more shots while sitting.

. .

Time: approximately 4 in the afternoon

Ok. Time to watch the dance competition on stage. We now head back to Megatrade hall 3. Of course, we met some cosplayers along the way.

Shingeki no Kyojin cosplayers

Aoi Hyoudou cosplay by Maai-chan

. . . . [ .

Chrno cosplay by Gen

Back inside megatrade hall 3

Found this booth, the people here told me that they're developing a game. Sorry, I was not able to list down the details. It seems to be aboard game that uses anime characters.

. . . .

Bears for sale. :3

Graham balls - believe me, these are delicious. There's marshmallow inside.

Dona, she is the friendly seller of Graham balls. There's also other things inside the store.

One pic near the War Machine display. ^^

And we met another dance group inside. XOXO, the leader is Mika Faye. I also have a video of them performing on stage.

Auction is still going on. What the heck is that item. O_o

Rhoan is also with us inside. She's going home with us, since we're using the same route.

And now it's time for the performance to start!!

All videos except the Raindrop video are taken by me. Sorry, my position in front of the stage is not very good. But I did my best in trying to get the vids.

CAHEE. They are guest performers, they did not join the competition. Members oif this group are: Erika Yoon, Ana Vanessa, Edelyn, Helen and Zai.

SRSD, they joined the contest. The leader of this group is Crystal, she's a trainee at SM Entertainment.

"Girls' Generation (소녀시대)-The Boys"

XOXO. Another group that joined the contest. They're pretty good at dancing in my opinion.

EXO-狼与美女 (Wolf) (Korean Ver.)

And a little break from the competition. Here's something from 15 Raindrop dance group, They are also guest performers on day 1. Their group leader, Ross, is a hardworking person. They take practices seriously.

Double G. A little sad, my digicam's memory ran out of space, so I was not able to get their full performance. Their dancing got interesting near the middle.

And that's it for the dance competition. I heard from people that there's a cosplay competition day 2. I'm unable to attend day 2 because of work. ><

Ok, time for some last pics before going home.

Haruhi cosplay by Angelica

A panda is behind us.. ah, it's April. Another cosplayer friend that we met during this day. She did not cosplay, but well I'm always glad to see friends at cons. They're one reason why anime conventions are fun to attend for me.

. .

Karen and Mich at the Dragon Nest area. They got free posters because they registered.

Neani cosplay by Angelica. The friendly booth girl at the Dragon Nest area. ^^

Some more last pics inside.

Ecchi straws. I wonder why it got that name? O_o

And some other merchandise. The cat is cute. Wish I had bought it, but I had very little money left.

. . . .

Some of the booths are already closed. It's sad when a convention has to end.. Well, definitely going back next year. Tagcom, I hope you continue for many years to come.

A group pic of 15 Raindrop. The person on the leftmost side is Ross. The group leader.

Hallway of 5th floor

Time: 6 pm

Met one more friend. Schoolgirl cosplay by Wendy. Actually, one of my companions bought an item from her, and she came to deliver it.

MINIMALS. They're also a dance group who joined the contest. Their dancing is cute. :3

Members: Pam (Pink), Kim (Yellow), Andrea (blue), Julia (orange)

And some pics of CAHEE dance group. They're always smiling and pleasant to talk to. ",)

Sadly, it's now time to walk to the carpark..

One more pic!

Snow Mage cosplay by Alisa.

And one last pic before entering the car. The one wearing yellow wig is Rhoan, the Shana cosplayer. She's just testing the wig for her next cosplan. I think it's a character from Code Geass.

Goodbye Tagcom 2014. And Hope to visit next year for Tagcom 2015. It has been a nice day. ",)

Pics taken after getting home:

Just for fun, took pic of our arms before washing away the ink from Tagcom. The ticket guys stamp your arm with ink once you give them your ticket.

Some extra Graham balls that I bought.

This is given to me by Karen. I think it's the name of a male dancer that she admires.. well, I'm not really a fan of this dancer as I haven't even seen him. Thanks anyway Karten-chan.

Gift from Cristel. Thanks for the birthday present Chii-chan. Guess I have to exercise extra so I won't get fat from these. /just kidding

Day 2

And one last. Here's a pic of one more friend. We were not able to meet her on day 1, so I asked Sunny for a few of her pics from day 2. These pics are not shot by me.

Sunny as girl Mario. She prefers to call this cosplay as "Maria".

. .

Well, that's all. Thank you for reading. The next report will be about Ozine Fest 2014.

Tags
cosplay, photo