AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-07-26, 01:25   Link #21
kanataX3

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
A bit late (and it is off-topic to the thread too), but there doesn't seem to be a thread, so you potentially could create one in the Games section. And in terms of walk-throughs, just search on Google.co.jp for the title of your game + 攻略, and it should be one of the top results.

Anyway, now back to your regularly-scheduled topic... I guess it hasn't been mentioned explicitly in this thread yet, but the show is confirmed for Fall 2011 (meaning this October).
thanks
i got the walk through
Old 2011-08-12, 00:15   Link #22
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

PV

Old 2011-08-22, 18:35   Link #23
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for scans:
Old 2011-08-22, 19:34   Link #24
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Wow, a PV was released? Not really feeling animation from the PV, but that's not a big deal. Hoping this turns out really well.

This thread reminds me a lot of Campanella.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-23, 11:31   Link #25
tsunade666

the blond girl with pigtail or twin tail reminded me of a girl from white album.

I'll be watching out for this one. Looks interesting and their is also a psp game for this.
Old 2011-08-23, 11:36   Link #26
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
This thread reminds me a lot of Campanella.
Yes, if you asked me to pick a recent work that'd be most similar, that's probably it. The original works are both moege with an emphasis on cute characters, humour, and over-the-top romance. I guess Campanella is a little more "harem", and this is a little more "romance", but other than that I'd probably place them both in the same category.
Old 2011-09-10, 20:36   Link #27
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Old 2011-09-10, 20:49   Link #28
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Sakuno doesn't look as "trollish" as in the game.
       /
      / \|
    /
winhlp32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 01:23   Link #29
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
I see they took one of the CGs from the VN for this one and anime-fied it Not that I am complaining, the art looks very nice. One more month left to go, can't wait personally. *Goes to prepare a stack of insulin*
Old 2011-09-11, 05:00   Link #30
tsunade666

@skjfall have you played this game as well?

I wish the ending won't disappoint me like Hoshizora

or rather the way they tell the story. Hoshizora pretty solidify the ending already with tons of screen time in the beginning that you can already see the ending
Old 2011-09-11, 10:16   Link #31
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I see they took one of the CGs from the VN for this one and anime-fied it Not that I am complaining, the art looks very nice. One more month left to go, can't wait personally. *Goes to prepare a stack of insulin*
Hey, spare me some of that! They chibified Sakuno, but I can see myself getting used to this. Omg, less than a month.... less than a month!!!
Old 2011-09-11, 10:42   Link #32
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
@skjfall have you played this game as well?

I wish the ending won't disappoint me like Hoshizora
I indeed have (As the first page of this thread would indicate ), and have already commented on the "concern" you brought up, so I would be pretty much repeating the same thing. Hoshizora's issues (Though I probably liked the anime more than most did) were largely a pretty weak source material to begin with, and the anime reflected that.

That, however, has little to do with MashiFoni - they are produced by different companies, and as far as my personal opinion of them goes, MashiFoni has a stronger cast and better writing than Hoshizora ever did. Though the recent rapport of VN-turned-anime is certainly a reason to keep one's expectations in check, there are no inherent issues why MashiFoni wouldn't make for a great anime experience; the VN certainly was. It's in the hands of the anime staff to make sure the anime retains said quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micchi View Post
Hey, spare me some of that! They chibified Sakuno, but I can see myself getting used to this. Omg, less than a month.... less than a month!!!
I am not sure if she looks chibified, as opposed to the art trying to show her standing a good deal behind Airi, and them trying to visually emphasize her standing "further" away from us. Though I am fine either way. What i want is a new sample of Miu's art anyways
Old 2011-09-22, 15:11   Link #33
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I can't find out anything about the people doing the adaptation ("Team RIKKA") but director Suganuma Eiji did a good job with both Kodomo no Jikan and the very different Sasameki Koto. That gives me hope for a good adaptation. Campanella with more romance (and more story) sounds good to me.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissičre (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 20:01   Link #34
hyl
reading #hikaributts

It seems that someone has posted a new pv from TokoMX.
Eventhough this PV is hardly different from the first one, atleast we get to hear a little of the ending song and Pannya

Edit: I doubt we are going to see Yutsuki in the anime, because she is a new character that was created for the psp version.
For that same reason i also don't think that we will get to see an story arc focused on Sana :/

edit i am not sure now if it´s a part of the ending song, it could be a part of the opening

very late edit: the youtube account that posted this video was terminated

more late edits: found the same video on nico
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1316681848

Last edited by hyl; 2011-10-03 at 18:54.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 06:58   Link #35
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Megami
Ravenblitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 11:15   Link #36
Marina2

Typical Harem? adapted from Feng's game ? I'm in!!!

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-10-01 at 11:32. Reason: Had to remove your comment...
Marina2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 11:35   Link #37
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Typical Harem? adapted from Feng's game ? I'm in!!!
Well, it's from a game by Palette, not Feng... but I guess they're very loosely-similar. And I guess it'll end up being a harem anime in the sense that there are multiple different heroines who will all need some chance in the spotlight... but the original game is really more "romance" than anything else.

(And yeah, had to remove your "BTW", because not something we can talk about on this board. )
Old 2011-10-01, 16:47   Link #38
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Mashiroiro Symphony has the same character designer from 2 Feng games, so in a way similar
Old 2011-10-01, 17:00   Link #39
tsunade666

why is it similar? similar artist?
Old 2011-10-01, 18:53   Link #40
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
why is it similar? similar artist?
Artwise it should be slight similar to akaneiro somaru saka, because Izumi Tsubasu drew the art of 3 characters there and she is the character designer of all female characters in Mashiphony.

Storywise it's not similar. Eventough i have only played 4 routes out of 6 in the psp version of the game so far, ,it has less drama (or angst whatever you call it ) than most VN's that i have played. Not that's a bad thing, because the stories were quite enjoyable and funny.

Tags
eroge, romance, seinen