AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 123 Rating
Perfect 10 3 7.50%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 10.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 17.50%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 37.50%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 20.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.50%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 5.00%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-31, 00:28   Link #61
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

You know, giving it some thought, wouldn't it be most constructive, whenever a TvP argument pops up, to just blame everything on Rig?

No matter how you cut it, that's something everybody can agree on -- Rig is the mastermind behind everything

I suddenly have this mental image that all that blood spraying from their paper-cuts is actually chocolate pudding
Old 2012-01-31, 00:31   Link #62
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
You know, giving it some thought, wouldn't it be most constructive, whenever a TvP argument pops up, to just blame everything on Rig?
Yeah it's all Rig's fault for TvP.

Because of him Terran can just 1a2a stimmed marauders to victory. Meanwhile Brotoss sit all pathetically because no one wants to warp gate with them. Thank god High Templar can merge together, at least neither of them will be virgins then.

Not to be mixed with other topics, but are the spoilers confirmed?
Old 2012-01-31, 00:33   Link #63
TheRussianMeatClob
My Vision is Augmented

Ah Rig good ol Stumpy his plan was so flawless and perfect it baffles the mind.
Old 2012-01-31, 00:35   Link #64
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
Yeah it's all Rig's fault for TvP.

Because of him Terran can just 1a2a stimmed marauders to victory. Meanwhile Brotoss sit all pathetically because no one wants to warp gate with them. Thank god High Templar can merge together, at least neither of them will be virgins then.

Not to be mixed with other topics, but are the spoilers confirmed?

and no...
Old 2012-01-31, 00:35   Link #65
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Yeah it's all Rig's fault.

Exactly....

Spoiler for Huh?:

()

Last edited by Shiek927; 2012-01-31 at 01:20.
Old 2012-01-31, 00:47   Link #66
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Chinese scan is out.'

this spoiler was correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Spoiler for rough translation.:
Old 2012-01-31, 00:51   Link #67
Nixl

Did Miria really just do a super man gesture before flying off?
Old 2012-01-31, 00:53   Link #68
TheRussianMeatClob
My Vision is Augmented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Chinese scan is out.'

this spoiler was correct.
Damnit Dr.D really needs to take a blade to the neck. She keeps stopping the story from going in directions I want it to go in.
Old 2012-01-31, 00:54   Link #69
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Did Miria really just do a super man gesture before flying off?
and her arm grew in length when doing it.
Old 2012-01-31, 00:55   Link #70
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

How funny that it pops up right after my dog picture

Well, it looks like the latest spoiler is correct - the one where Deneve preaches to Miria one to be precise, not the tunnel-system one which, I have to say, really got alot of us going

It's a very text-heavy chapter, so we'll really have to wait until the translations come out to say if it was really good or not....

I'm surprised that warrior didn't thrust upward when pulling the sword out of Hysteria....

In all honesty, their's nothing really I can say...I was happily surprised to see panels of Cassie and Roxanne duking it out, which they didn't say would happen...but other then that, it honestly looks like another build-up straightforward chapter.

ROFLMAO, I love Miria's superman pose before taking off...I suddenly imagine the theme song playing during this fight
Old 2012-01-31, 00:58   Link #71
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Translation View Post
"Maria stand up, and go beat her as a human. "
God damn it Deneve.

Not only does she have to explain everything, but she has to cockblock what would have been an partial awakening battle.

Seriously, @#$% off.
Old 2012-01-31, 01:02   Link #72
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
God damn it Deneve.

Not only does she have to explain everything, but she has to cockblock what would have been an partial awakening battle.

Seriously, @#$% off.
Yeah, telling your leader straight up what to do....I know they are all friends, and the position of leadership "doesn't matter" (I deliberately put that in quotes)....and Miria sort of deserves a spanking of all kinds of sorts at this point....but come on.

I know her carebear-nature kind of got the best of her just now, but a little respect for the woman who saved your life wouldn't be too much to ask, right? Or did that go down the tubes when she went to Staff alone?

I don't want to full-blown attack Deneve....thing is though, coupled with with her Dr.D reputation lately, no matter how much sense the words out of her mouth could be....it's just gonna sound like patronizing and condescending -- even if she's trying to help, it just feels too much.

===

At any rate.....in all honesty, their is little I can say at this point -- I sort of summed up everything already in the last page (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...4&postcount=47), and it's all coming to pass, right down to Miria fighting Hysteria one-one-one in her base form

Let's hope Deneve stops monologing and they all agree to help her; Helen is helping her for crying out loud.
Old 2012-01-31, 01:05   Link #73
Ryus
The One Eyed King

@Nixl

Spoiler for Just for you:

Last edited by Ryus; 2012-01-31 at 01:19.
Old 2012-01-31, 01:10   Link #74
TheRussianMeatClob
My Vision is Augmented

My God Ryus thats just too damn much even without the damn Superman "S" I don't think i'll ever be able too not feel the urge to face-palm and giggle at that a bit.

Last edited by TheRussianMeatClob; 2012-01-31 at 02:04. Reason: lol
Old 2012-01-31, 01:11   Link #75
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

I hope I'm not the only one who noticed that Miria actually didn't have her X-scar for most of this chapter....it seemed to have been healed....but then came back again (???)
Old 2012-01-31, 01:12   Link #76
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
@Nixl

Spoiler for Just for you:

Thanks.

At least the Cassandra vs Roxanne fight appears interesting. The Three Stooges against the lame (lamest?) ZAO would not be so annoying if not for Deneve's shenanigans.
Old 2012-01-31, 01:14   Link #77
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

That dog is so photoshopped into that picture

And yes, Hysteria is without a doubt the lamest ZAO....her human form was vastly more interesting then her now.

Really, I'm not making a fuss about it like before - it's grown on me I guess, but I still found her human form simply more preferable.
Old 2012-01-31, 01:15   Link #78
TheRussianMeatClob
My Vision is Augmented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
I hope I'm not the only one who noticed that Miria actually didn't have her X-scar for most of this chapter....it seemed to have been healed....but then came back again (???)
Maybe it's like the king's mole from Robin Hood: Men in Tights.
Old 2012-01-31, 01:19   Link #79
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRussianMeatClob View Post
Maybe it's like the king's mole from Robin Hood: Men in Tights.
That was genius, I wish I could rep you for that

Anastasia gets pretty torn apart in this one...she's not dead like that other spoiler said, but we'll see I guess...

Soo.....another month without Claire huh?
Old 2012-01-31, 01:22   Link #80
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Yagi had a disappearing and reappearing scar in his last series too... but that was played off as a joke where the scar only became visual when he got really angry... but it was only half an "X".

Tags
claymore, dr. deneve, miria