AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-15, 10:13   Link #18221
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

?????????????????
Old 2012-01-15, 10:15   Link #18222
Eratas123

What's with the question marks?
Old 2012-01-15, 10:18   Link #18223
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

"To do the killing"?
Old 2012-01-15, 10:20   Link #18224
Eratas123

Didn't you say Dan was going to kill Ichika once he found out he was the kids dad? It was just a joke.
Old 2012-01-15, 10:32   Link #18225
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Of course Dan won't find about it unless the kid appear in front of him and said it, and Ichika has no choice but pick the kid... and find that not only Ran, but Ichika got kid from other girl/ woman... and then it got worse
Old 2012-01-15, 10:35   Link #18226
Eratas123

How could it get even worse at this point? Ichika already has to deal with 12 kids. The fact that some of them have stilted ideas on how kids should act *coughLauraskidcough* just adds more to it.
Old 2012-01-15, 10:40   Link #18227
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

The fact that Kazuma set his eyes on Celeste?
Old 2012-01-15, 10:46   Link #18228
Eratas123

Kazuma's to busy brooding and thinking of a way for the bad future not to happen to pay attention. On the other hand, Charles and Celeste seem really close for some reason
Old 2012-01-15, 11:11   Link #18229
Eratas123

Almost forgot: How many people in total can every dorm room in ISA hold? Not the official number of people, but how many can reasonably stay there.
Old 2012-01-15, 11:16   Link #18230
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I dunno...

Judging from the student rooming issues, they seems not to having too much extra room. Three or four maybe.
Old 2012-01-15, 11:20   Link #18231
Eratas123

So about 4 teenage or adult people. 2 kids count as 1 adult in terms of spacing, right?
Old 2012-01-15, 11:23   Link #18232
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

2 adult and 2 kids, maximum.
Old 2012-01-15, 11:26   Link #18233
agetreme
Just another Idiot

damn, ZeroXSEED is right.... better safe than sorry.... so the lead role is reverted back to male....

(Actually I had no idea how the female lead interact with Ichika...
But Male Lead interact with Ichika better....)

But I will add the female Yuya in, because a girl who use game terminology is fun to play with....

Male Lead's name:
Imber Eltanin (Subjected to changes), his personality is best described as.... the troll... His theme is still balance.... (The reason for the name: 2012 is the year of the water dragon..... also claimed to be the end of the world for some.... Treat his name as the Lunar New year easter-egg?)

His Machine specialized in things which majority Male OC's machine doesn't: IT CAN SCAN!

Did you say Practical but Boring?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT IS NOT AWESOME! HE CAN FIND OUT THE BREAST SIZES OF THE FEMALE PILOT USING HIS SCANNER! THE SCANNING ABILITY IS OVER 9000!!!

===============

Spoiler for Yuya's second personality:

I got inspired by Elsword just in case you are wondering... Obviously the Queen is based on Eve's Code Exotic...
Old 2012-01-15, 11:26   Link #18234
Eratas123

Hm, then I guess that works. The kids stay with their parents in their rooms most of the time. The only exception is Ran's kid who stays with the Gotanda's.

@ Treme - How many times does that make it that you've changed your fic now? Well, I guess we'll help as much as we can.
Old 2012-01-15, 11:36   Link #18235
agetreme
Just another Idiot

The joke is:

It actually did not change much.....

Irony: The entire story remains the same: Slice of Life which has something nasty inside if you bother to think about it.

The only thing that changed is the Main Lead.

The Main lead role faced the most challenges because:
1. When I read about another male OC as lead role, I get sick.....and end up switch with the female one

2. When I switch to female lead, it does not work well when it come into interaction with Ichika. Go to two main lead role (both male and female)

3. ???

4. Didn't work out that well, Repeat step 1 to 4.

I am basically trapped in a loop which I am trying to find a solution out of it. Currently I am at stage 3.
Old 2012-01-15, 11:38   Link #18236
Eratas123

Why not just make two leads? It's not that hard and it's not like males and females are completely alien to one another. Just make sure the leads have distinct personalities so they don't seem too alike. This is what I'm trying to do with Shadow.
Old 2012-01-15, 11:46   Link #18237
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
The joke is:

It actually did not change much.....

Irony: The entire story remains the same: Slice of Life which has something nasty inside if you bother to think about it.

The only thing that changed is the Main Lead.

The Main lead role faced the most challenges because:
1. When I read about another male OC as lead role, I get sick.....and end up switch with the female one

2. When I switch to female lead, it does not work well when it come into interaction with Ichika. Go to two main lead role (both male and female)

3. ???

4. Didn't work out that well, Repeat step 1 to 4.

I am basically trapped in a loop which I am trying to find a solution out of it. Currently I am at stage 3.
What's wrong with a female lead? Your character doesn't have to be love struck immediately like the harem syndrome. Maybe your female oc already has a love interest outside of the academy (maybe a childhood friend)

Your character can just be curious about Ichika, and if your oc has an open/interactive personality, then there shouldn't be any issue with spawning a conversation with Ichika.

If you are still looking for points, compare and contrast the oc with Ichika, find points of similarity, use that to your advantage.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 11:51   Link #18238
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Actually that is the one of the reason for step 3: the personality of the male and female character is too similar...

Thankfully, I just sorted it out, the male lead and female lead has different personality and it is distinct enough in their speech pattern.

Male lead is a balance between good and nasty. He is troll who find joy in trolling others and yet at the same time, he is nice enough clean up the mess which people won't want to clean.... (I might even use him more often because Troll can be fun to play with.... and he can get Out-trolled by others at time....).

He bond well with Ichika is natural because Ichika and him just kind of click, being the few guys who end up in ISA(all girls school).

While Female lead has two personality. One is a game-chick who use game-terminology and one is a war-machine.
I can introduce her to Ichika via the Male lead who knew her before entering ISA.

Problem solved. I got the first chapter in my head.... unfortunately that is just Imber trolling the reader.

Edit:
Quote:
What's wrong with a female lead? Your character doesn't have to be love struck immediately like the harem syndrome. Maybe your female oc already has a love interest outside of the academy (maybe a childhood friend)

Your character can just be curious about Ichika, and if your oc has an open/interactive personality, then there shouldn't be any issue with spawning a conversation with Ichika.

If you are still looking for points, compare and contrast the oc with Ichika, find points of similarity, use that to your advantage.
Hmm.... Good idea. But why should I restrict myself to female lead when others don't?
Old 2012-01-15, 11:53   Link #18239
Eratas123

Not all females have to fall in love with Ichika, you know. A gamer chick would probably focus more on the IS and it's tech than Ichika.
Old 2012-01-15, 11:58   Link #18240
agetreme
Just another Idiot

She is not even interested in Ichika..... Being too open-minded has its own problem....

Edit: and one more thing: She deals with weirder shit than male IS pilot.

More edit: I just remember why I stick with Male OC: The position of lead role is cursed, the Lead character will always be the butt monkey and I have my reserve about beating up girl....(I would not hit a girl)

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest