AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-13, 05:07   Link #161
Jirachier

thanks for the update.
So finally we know why Kurou is actually siding with the Swordie's, I was wondering why he did it in the first place, i mean he didn't seem like someone who just wanted power and that's why he sided with the strong and betrayed his own kind.
Also tbh the sun cult is starting to annoy me, I hate this kind of characters where they know how overwhelming their opponent is(he did beat a high level swordie that was with them, no ?) and they come to fight him with 6 humans ?
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 06:10   Link #162
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Well it would be more awesome if he beat up all the swordie that ambush him.

You think Akari going to die ?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 06:52   Link #163
Kazuma.

“My father, was executed by humans.”
That was obvious, but it's still a good reason für him to side with the Swordie's.

Quote:
You think Akari going to die ?
I think she can escape and someday, she will become a part of Kurou's harem or will be forever his sworn enemy...
Kazuma. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 07:50   Link #164
whitecloud

At least his reason is sound....if its sugisaki ken.....

"i want to make my own harem.......! "
Old 2013-08-13, 08:30   Link #165
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I bet ya the reason Kurou father got executed is because he save a swordie life and got caught afterward.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2013-08-13, 08:38   Link #166
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
I bet ya the reason Kurou father got executed is because he save a swordie life and got caught afterward.
Personally, im guessing its because his father was a little too curious about the swordie's history, and ended up getting set up as a traitor by human fanatics like the sun cult.

Kurou isn't even "siding" with the swordies. He just has an equally poor opinion about people in general imo, so he is unbiased.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 09:03   Link #167
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

There is a question that I always forget to ask.

Does Kurou know or is using the Olden Style sword skills?

If he does, then his father must be skilled in that style as well.

Old 2013-08-13, 13:39   Link #168
darkofficer
just a devil

I guess that kurou father dated a swordie
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 14:06   Link #169
EvI

^
well perhaps he is half-swordie? well it would be clichê in my point of view since the author would use this reason for him to be a brigde between the two races...(so i hope not)
maybe his father was just interested on them or was confused with one...or just like darkoff said was dating one (the sword saint... O_O) okay my mind reached the moon now...
anyway thanks for the updates again ^^
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 22:57   Link #170
Valky
Radioactive

He will be the bridge, alright. By marrying Sefi that is.

I like this LN, it has a lot of actions and killings but not excessive since the MC knows how to control himself, so far. I'm looking forward to more of it, ty tjp1600.
Old 2013-08-14, 05:12   Link #171
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
^
well perhaps he is half-swordie? well it would be clichê in my point of view since the author would use this reason for him to be a brigde between the two races...(so i hope not)
maybe his father was just interested on them or was confused with one...or just like darkoff said was dating one (the sword saint... O_O) okay my mind reached the moon now...
anyway thanks for the updates again ^^
True, that explain why he could use "Light" and why it so unstable.

*edit*
Damn, I guess wrong again, his dad a researcher. Now let guess if his mother is a Human or a Swordie.

Last edited by mike211; 2013-08-14 at 05:58.
Old 2013-08-14, 12:12   Link #172
Jirachier

If he is a half swordie then that kind of defies the idea the author is trying to show that even a few humans can beat swordie. If he's a half well then it means that you MUST have swordie blood to win against another swordie.
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 18:28   Link #173
Yorae_paladin1

swordies geez what a dumb name its times i wish the imperium of man was here to kick the xenos filth of our planet. as in burn it with cleansing fire for the emperor

i hope the humans are ready in case the bitches decide full on conquest. which they might

as for the protagonist mom i doubt shes a swordie since his dad was a researcher and as read in thread swordies don't care about anything other than warriors unless she was that wierdo swordie that had sympathy for none warrior humans which means she probably was an outcast
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 02:02   Link #174
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Chapter 3 finished, things about to heat up. Also, it seems like another chapter, another conveniently placed flashback in the heat of battle......
Old 2013-08-15, 02:54   Link #175
sunsown

Finished reading chapter 3.
Spoiler:

Next chapter's title - A kiss to the sword. Maybe it refers to the last pic in which hinako seemingly powers up sefi. Awesome updates as always TJP1600.
sunsown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 03:09   Link #176
bakapervert
A pervert

Spoiler for Spoiler:
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 04:59   Link #177
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
probably but I suspect that it'll gain him a new girl when the nun girl somehow escapes the sun cult and sneaks into the school to ask kurou for protection from the cult although its speculation on my part
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 05:30   Link #178
R.LocK
My turn

...Author... >.> Would be pretty underwhelmed if ch.4 isn't epic. With such a title, it should be, dammit.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 05:33   Link #179
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
...Author... >.> Would be pretty underwhelmed if ch.4 isn't epic. With such a title, it should be, dammit.
Just checked the new chapter title, and wow the author seems to playing the sword innuendo all over the place. The Sefi scene from chap 2 was good too.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 10:04   Link #180
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Am I the only one tired of social classes? It's starting to get annoying with all the downing they do...

Tags
fantasy, harem, mf bunko j