AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-05, 10:06   Link #1
Wasted_Man

Naruto music video contest?

Was wondering...if u guys thought that it was cool to do a naruto music video contest....i like the idea...what about u guys?
Wasted_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 11:33   Link #2
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasted_Man
Was wondering...if u guys thought that it was cool to do a naruto music video contest....i like the idea...what about u guys?
I wonder where you got this idea from lol. Well its not a bad idea and I would love to see the amazing vids that the forumites will come up with. Currently I'am the founder of animemusicvids.net . I haven't done any work on it since I registered the name however if you wanted to have a contest I could make it into a site to just register the currently made video's in and then allow the members to vote while listing the current stats and so forth. It would finally give the worthless name a meaning lol.
ff7799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 11:48   Link #3
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Actually, I think that this would be a great idea. Only problem is you've already got considerable competition from the existing content, plus I think that "The Hokage Path" by SuperSaiyanVegeta has to be the absolute best naruto music video to date. Way better than the Lee video and several others. Tell ya what. Why don't we gather a list of links to said music videos in this thread then once we have them all, both existing ones and new ones created by the members, we'll have a vote on them. We can give everyone who wants to create a music video 3 weeks to do so. That ought to be plenty of time to compile a video from existing naruto footage. Whatcha guys think? I'd be game for it.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 12:40   Link #4
DemonNthaMist
Surfer AnBu

Send a message via AIM to DemonNthaMist
where could i see tha music vid mentioned in tha above post...."tha hokage path"....i'd like to see it
DemonNthaMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 12:59   Link #5
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Well, there used to be a torrent of it out there somewhere, but that appears to be dead now. I could always just put it up on my site for direct download if you guys wanted to see it. Just let me know and I'll post it there.
Old 2003-11-05, 12:59   Link #6
Laxe

Well I usually go to http://www.animemusicvideos.org for my AMV's and while I've yet to see the "Hokage Path" I've got two absolute gems from AMV.org: "Genin Shadow" and "Ninpo Pain no Justu". Go ahead and d/l them and let me know what you think.
Laxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-06, 01:39   Link #7
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxe
Well I usually go to http://www.animemusicvideos.org for my AMV's and while I've yet to see the "Hokage Path" I've got two absolute gems from AMV.org: "Genin Shadow" and "Ninpo Pain no Justu". Go ahead and d/l them and let me know what you think.
Tell ya what. I'll post that video on my site for you guys to see. I just checked my logs and I've only transfered a whopping 3.5 megs so far this month, so I still got perty much all my bandwidth to play with. So I don't see much harm in uploading the video. Let me get it up there then I'll post the link. I'll post again in like 5 minutes or so.
Old 2003-11-06, 01:59   Link #8
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Ok, that took a bit longer than 5 minutes. (stupid lag) As I promised, here it is.

The Hokage Path - Naruto Music Video!

The file is zipped and the movie is in WMV. I've tested it on windows and nix so even if you're a nix guy like me it will play fine. It's actually very cool. So enjoy.
Old 2003-11-11, 00:37   Link #9
Avenger

Look, ive seen the rock lee video "eye of the tiger" and ive seen open your sharingan and naruto chop suey system of a down. They r great and u should all see them. I havent seen Hokage path yet. Does ne1 else have another link for it? because that one doesnt work for me.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 03:35   Link #10
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger
Look, ive seen the rock lee video "eye of the tiger" and ive seen open your sharingan and naruto chop suey system of a down. They r great and u should all see them. I havent seen Hokage path yet. Does ne1 else have another link for it? because that one doesnt work for me.
I've seen so many videos done to Chop Suey. Let's hope they never outnumber the numerous amount of Eva AMVs.

Edit: Ok, so I went through a lot of videos, some reeeal bad ones and I have to say, "Ninja Night" by Forty Dollar Productions was the best one I've seen. The best freaking synching I have yet to come by, a good concept, and really funny.

The next would have to be one set to the Matrix. It just played out the scenes in the first episode with the music. Pretty creative use of footage w/subititles IMHO.

Last edited by juri_miki; 2003-11-11 at 05:32.
juri_miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 15:11   Link #11
Sasuke-Kun

Yeah great idea...
I have some naruto music videos made by me!!
altough they are not great quality i think they're preety good.
i would like to participate if there were an Music video contest

so when does the contest start?
Sasuke-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 15:57   Link #12
kisame
demon

well i know of one its prolly by far my favorite its shinobi vs leaf ninja i dont know the name of the band or the name of song

but as far as i know the only way i have found it is through the peer to peer which you know aint exactly the best way to get files if you use them just type naruto amv and you should find the one im talkin about
kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 17:06   Link #13
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
yea animemusicvideos.org is a godsend. I actually to happen to like a few of the videos but I think Sasuke, Fallen was one of the best. Song went very well with the video clips. There were a few others that I liked as well but the names just seem to slip my mind... Also, this contest sounds like a great idea
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 17:15   Link #14
Sasuke-Kun

Well if u want to see my amv's (anime music videos) you'll just have to open kazaa lite ++ and type the following serch:

AMV [Naruto Party] [Music - Reveille - What You Got].avi

and

Unnamed ninja MV [reveille] - [inside out].wmv

these are the best 2 of my collection...
the only problem is the quality but i think they are great
if u guys want to see my 2 best creations try and search for them
Old 2003-11-14, 17:56   Link #15
Stickels
Just passing by

go on Kazaa and type Naruto - Can't Touch This and see if you can find my video!

oh, and the Ninja of the Night video is the greatest Naruto video I've ever seen, its hilarious.
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 18:06   Link #16
Sasuke-Kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickels
oh, and the Ninja of the Night video is the greatest Naruto video I've ever seen, its hilarious.
Yeah... you bet Ninja of the night rulez!!
every time i see it i start laughing like i'm mad or something
lol
Old 2003-11-14, 18:10   Link #17
Egan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickels
go on Kazaa and type Naruto - Can't Touch This and see if you can find my video!
That's yours? The MC Hammer one? (watched a 'spin off' yestarday that was less satisfying *cough*) -If so, you know not how that has entertained me and my sister these last month or so- great choice of song (am now addicted to it)! Song aside, there are some very good moments in the AMV

---

Sexy_no_jitsu's are masterful- just quality timing. Ninja of the Night is classic. Many many very good AMVs I've seen...depends on what you're after really, there are also moments from varying AMVs that I love (superb timing etc).

Hmm...I'll go through my collection again...
Egan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 19:14   Link #18
Maxter
Boku wa Great desu! Ehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisame
well i know of one its prolly by far my favorite its shinobi vs leaf ninja i dont know the name of the band or the name of song
Da Band: Lost Prophets
Da Song: Shinobi VS Dragon Ninja

Great song, great video
Maxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-14, 19:16   Link #19
Stickels
Just passing by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egan1
That's yours? The MC Hammer one? (watched a 'spin off' yestarday that was less satisfying *cough*) -If so, you know not how that has entertained me and my sister these last month or so- great choice of song (am now addicted to it)! Song aside, there are some very good moments in the AMV

---

Sexy_no_jitsu's are masterful- just quality timing. Ninja of the Night is classic. Many many very good AMVs I've seen...depends on what you're after really, there are also moments from varying AMVs that I love (superb timing etc).

Hmm...I'll go through my collection again...

maybe, I was looking through the anime music videos site thats linked to in this thread and I noticed that someone else has done a video to that song to.

what happens in the vid, it might be mine!
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote