AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 13 27.66%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 40.43%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 21.28%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.64%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-16, 22:04   Link #221
aldw

I'd like to be able to hear a Ground force officer say "five rounds rapid" to one of the Numbers just to show them the true meaning of badassness...
Old 2007-07-16, 22:09   Link #222
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Regius', as well as his ilk, bitterness towards Navy kinda reminds me of the Mobile Infantries from "Starship Troopers"...

"Fleet flies while M.I dies."
Old 2007-07-16, 22:26   Link #223
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Updated the caps with the passable quality raw. I hadn't even noticed that Arf had been lolified. Too busy looking at Amy and the twins.
Old 2007-07-16, 23:03   Link #224
Nemesis

is the raw out yet on veoh??

ps.Does any one think,the "Wings" may snignify a Spaceship bigger than the TSAB's?(not just any spaceship,but a powerful one capable of mass destruction)
Old 2007-07-16, 23:18   Link #225
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
ps.Does any one think,the "Wings" may snignify a Spaceship bigger than the TSAB's?(not just any spaceship,but a powerful one capable of mass destruction)
Sure, why not?
Old 2007-07-16, 23:39   Link #226
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Sure, why not?
I mean think about it,Wings are meant carry someone or something somewhere.In the world of fantasy,it could mean

A Spaceship
maybe really Wings for flight
A Power that is godlike
etc
Old 2007-07-16, 23:43   Link #227
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I mean think about it,Wings are meant carry someone or something somewhere.In the world of fantasy,it could mean

A Spaceship
A Power that is godlike
etc
Sure, why not?

But remember that whatever you have in mind must somehow connects to Vivio.
Old 2007-07-16, 23:44   Link #228
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:

A Spaceship
A Power that is godlike
etc
The third option maybe most likely to me since the orgins of this is a cryptic prophecy. so it maybe be a figure of speech and such then a physical object.
Old 2007-07-17, 00:04   Link #229
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroduc View Post
Updated the caps with the passable quality raw. I hadn't even noticed that Arf had been lolified. Too busy looking at Amy and the twins.
Didn't notice Loli'd Arf in a flashback a few episodes back either? <<;
But nice screencaps. I'd like to show my friend but... Argh! Gone for a few weeks, nuuuu!
Old 2007-07-17, 00:13   Link #230
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Wings huh...

Spoiler for ridiculously high unNanoha-like expectations:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-17, 00:22   Link #231
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroduc View Post
Great caps this time. Finally we get to see Amy and the two kids(brown hair only); as well as Zest's Armed Device. That's one nasty polearm he got there.

Lindy hasnt even changed a bit in appearance even after ten years! This is kinda weird considering that Graham looks like he's infinitely nearer the Great Beyond after retiring. I wonder if being in active service has something to do with this.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-07-17, 00:23   Link #232
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Wings huh...

Spoiler for ridiculously high unNanoha-like expectations:

Nice image...

... What is it?

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Lindy hasnt even changed a bit in appearance even after ten years! This is kinda weird considering that Graham looks like he's infinitely nearer the Great Beyond after retiring. I wonder if being in active service has something to do with this.
Graham's from Earth. Lindy's Mid-Childan.

Perhaps thats why...
Old 2007-07-17, 00:30   Link #233
Aaron008R

Quote:
Graham's from Earth. Lindy's Mid-Childan.

Perhaps thats why...
Perhaps... The only other Mid-Childan adult I know from the previous seaons close to Lindy's age is Admiral Leti, so I can't make more comparisons.

Are the Three Legendary Admirals over a hundred already? Maybe they have a longer lifespan.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-07-17, 00:34   Link #234
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Are the Three Legendary Admirals over a hundred already? Maybe they have a longer lifespan.
That would be a reasonable assumption.
Old 2007-07-17, 00:39   Link #235
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah seems pretty reasonable that those from Midchilda have a longer lifespan.

Have to admit I was surprised that Zest pulled out that polearm. Really thought he'd go barehanded and just pummel the opponents into submission. But nice to see a weapon and we should have one great battle coming up next week. Heck if Zest does alright maybe we can have Signum/Rein have a shot .
Old 2007-07-17, 00:41   Link #236
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Well, Chrono honestly looked younger than he did 4 years ago in the A's epilogue.

Though that's probably just cause of the redesign. I suppose they didn't want his jawbone to look too much like Kyoya's.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-17, 00:45   Link #237
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Well, Chrono honestly looked younger than he did 4 years ago in the A's epilogue.

Though that's probably just cause of the redesign. I suppose they didn't want his jawbone to look too much like Kyoya's.
His face looked kinda 'chubby' back there

Taking care of the Aces must have it's price
Old 2007-07-17, 00:55   Link #238
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah seems pretty reasonable that those from Midchilda have a longer lifespan.

Have to admit I was surprised that Zest pulled out that polearm. Really thought he'd go barehanded and just pummel the opponents into submission. But nice to see a weapon and we should have one great battle coming up next week. Heck if Zest does alright maybe we can have Signum/Rein have a shot .
Well, going by the situation at hand, I'm not confident at all about Vita managing to win against Zest.

Quote:

Probably also a growth spurt. Griffith is a good example for that. Going from probably shorter than Chrono(15) to taller than Fate in four years.

Quote:
His face looked kinda 'chubby' back there

Taking care of the Aces must have it's price
I'd like to say that it's worth it. But I'm not too sure.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-07-17, 00:59   Link #239
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Well, going by the situation at hand, I'm not confident at all about Vita managing to win against Zest.

Probably also a growth spurt. Griffith is a good example for that. Going from probably shorter than Chrono(15) to taller than Fate in four years.
- Well, Lutecia's device was self-sealed (( for whatever reason )), so maybe Zest sealed his device too? Ah...all the excuses they can think up to let weaker mages fare against stronger ones... (( last season had the Wolkies holding back a little. )) Well, we'll see. I doubt Zest is limited, but Vita does have tons and tons more battle experience compared to Zest or any normal living mage in the current timeline... Zest too have that silent warrior thing, so we'll see which holds better of the 2.

- Nononono, I meant that Chrono 4 years ago looked OLDER. His jawbone was longer and flatter like Kyoya's almost like a young mature adult, and 4 years later in the present, he looks...younger with the jawbones of his 14 year old self, only more refined and taller...like a young fruity adult.

Old 2007-07-17, 01:12   Link #240
Aaron008R

Quote:
- Well, Lutecia's device was self-sealed (( for whatever reason )), so maybe Zest sealed his device too? Ah...all the excuses they can think up to let weaker mages fare against stronger ones... (( last season had the Wolkies holding back a little. )) Well, we'll see. I doubt Zest is limited, but Vita does have tons and tons more battle experience compared to Zest or any normal living mage in the current timeline... Zest too have that silent warrior thing, so we'll see which holds better of the 2.
Yeah. And we should also take into consideration just how much the two Unison Devices will be contributing to how the two Knights fight.

Quote:
- Nononono, I meant that Chrono 4 years ago looked OLDER. His jawbone was longer and flatter like Kyoya's almost like a young mature adult, and 4 years later in the present, he looks...younger with the jawbones of his 14 year old self, only more refined and taller...like a young fruity adult.
Sorry. I misread. In any case, that's not too impossible as well. I've come across some people in media that seems to age backward for a time.

OC Profiles
Closed Thread