2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.82%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-13, 04:37   Link #141
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
I was thinking of the scene where Kallen and Lelouch are 'alone' and when she looses balance and ends up on top of him
Good call, completely forgot. Yes, if she does repeat her line from then, she'll give away Lelouch.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:37   Link #142
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
The reason I say this is her reaction when Suzaku asks her to leave. She doesn't seem all that happy or trusting when she's basically told to go away. Put on top of this the fact that she already knows she's been lied to in the past, and well, she may very well show up.
I didn't exactly hear that part but wasn't she more reacting to him because he has that tone of bad news in his voice (considering that he was going to tell her about Shirley)?
Guilford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:38   Link #143
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
The reason I say this is her reaction when Suzaku asks her to leave. She doesn't seem all that happy or trusting when she's basically told to go away. Put on top of this the fact that she already knows she's been lied to in the past, and well, she may very well show up.
Well, if they get interrupted, so much better. We might not know what happened in the next episode though, as it seems focused on the WoC...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:38   Link #144
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Oh, yeah.. What happened to Cornelia?
Siegfried's knightmare went crashing into Cornelia's but she was saved by Jeremiah.

Also Pizza Hut advertisement returns with C.C. and it seems that when Lelouch isn't around C.C. likes to trash the place.

Also, pics are up at http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2008...e-geass-r2-14/
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:39   Link #145
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
So, instead of taking them as prisoner of war, it's a good thing to kill children, women?

If Kallen had been killed instead of being taken as prisoner, it would have been a good thing, then? Double standart, really

It's like what Guilford said to Zero when he said 'Do you want me to recognize the Blacks Knights as PoW and treat them accordingly?'
The Cult isn't a country they are a secret organization which Lelouch will not officially recognize so he'll treat them like Britannia treats terrorists
Old 2008-07-13, 04:39   Link #146
LunaticChaos
Chaotic Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
I disagree. Heroic protagonists are awesome. You never feel bad for supporting them,
Zat's you. Sides, I was stating my opinion on the matter and fully admitting that Lelouch is rather evil.

I'm a big believer in "The ends justify the means" so I could care less how distasteful a protagonist's actions are, as long as his goal is noble.

Lelouch chose the right action but for the wrong reasons.
Suzaku has chosen a completely unnecessary and potentially futile action for the right reasons.
LunaticChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:40   Link #147
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
I didn't exactly hear that part but wasn't she more reacting to him because he has that tone of bad news in his voice (considering that he was going to tell her about Shirley)?
That was her reaction yes, but she was still told to leave, more or less.
Old 2008-07-13, 04:40   Link #148
Esper 28
Akira

Quote:
she was saved by Jeremiah when the Siegfried crushed there
I'm pretty sure this screen capture was omitted in the earlier batch that was posted, but since the topic was brought up:

Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:40   Link #149
velocd
Witcher, with tenure

What's the talk between Diethard / Sayoko / Ougi about? Has to do with Villetta?
velocd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:42   Link #150
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by velocd View Post
What's the talk between Diethard / Sayoko / Ougi about? Has to do with Villetta?
The Order's loyalty to Zero is begining to wane, and their trust in Ougi is also begining to come under fire.
Old 2008-07-13, 04:42   Link #151
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Good call, completely forgot. Yes, if she does repeat her line from then, she'll give away Lelouch.
Yeah, but Refrain seems like it can dig up happy memories from practically any time, so he has to get really lucky to catch that one. Maybe he'll simply catch her "Lulu no yatsu"... Which won't say much...
Old 2008-07-13, 04:43   Link #152
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Good god the flow of storytelling in this show has taken a dive. Jumping from scene to scene with little cohesiveness, and a dash of rush as well, it's just as I projected.

Anyway, the actual contents of the episode weren't bad but presentation was. It seems like that spoiler guy is 100% legit.
Old 2008-07-13, 04:43   Link #153
Daniani

Quote:
she was saved by Jeremiah when the Siegfried crushed there
Great move from Orange kun. I'm kinda like him a lot =P

Quote:
Maybe she will say what she thought at that moment. Something like "Oh I love him" =P, That would be great. I'm a Kalulu fangirl...

Quote:
It's like what Guilford said to Zero when he said 'Do you want me to recognize the Blacks Knights as PoW and treat them accordingly?'
The Cult isn't a country they are a secret organization which Lelouch will not officially recognize so he'll treat them like Britannia treats terrorists

For me, It doesn't excuse anything, sorry. It's like saying there is no shame to rape and kill a woman because it's war or because your opponent is not part of a country.
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:44   Link #154
LunaticChaos
Chaotic Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Yeah, but Refrain seems like it can dig up happy memories from practically any time, so he has to get really lucky to catch that one. Maybe he'll simply catch her "Lulu no yatsu"... Which won't say much...
Really-really lucky. Chances are she's more likely to flashback to when her brother was still alive.

If it wasn't for that damn plot convenience thing.
LunaticChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:45   Link #155
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
What you expected members of a secret group to accept strangers with open arms and lay down their weapons?

This isn't the salvation army.

Lelouch betrayed Suzaku.

Suzaku betrayed Lelouch.

Simple as that. Lelouch destroyed everything that Suzaku worked for so he needed something to get back up.
I would appreciate it if you also quoted my name when you quote me
Lelouch's betrayal wasn't a willing one his Geass went berserk and that's thanks to V.V
Suzaku already has a head start in this eye for an eye get back at you he's got Nunnally and now he has Kallen too
Old 2008-07-13, 04:45   Link #156
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
The Order's loyalty to Zero is begining to wane, and their trust in Ougi is also begining to come under fire.
i wonder how Lelouch will solve THAt problem...
Anyway, it could indeed mean that the OotBK and th eother countries are attacking Britannia on their own rather than on Zero's command. But we shall see...
Old 2008-07-13, 04:47   Link #157
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticChaos View Post
Really-really lucky. Chances are she's more likely to flashback to when her brother was still alive.
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticChaos View Post
If it wasn't for that damn plot convenience thing.
Of course, but right now is still a bit too early to actually have Lelouch's identity revealed, especially considering the spoilers for episode 17, so...
Old 2008-07-13, 04:48   Link #158
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post

Maybe she will say what she thought at that moment. Something like "Oh I love him" =P, That would be great. I'm a Kalulu fangirl...
Haha, total wishful thinking but i would like it as well. xD

And yes, it's a war and i wouldn't be surprised with everything that Lulu and Suzu come up with but that doesn't justify their actions.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:49   Link #159
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma View Post
Good god the flow of storytelling in this show has taken a dive. Jumping from scene to scene with little cohesiveness, and a dash of rush as well, it's just as I projected.
Not sure why you mention this as that has been the staple of Code Geass in form of telling its story. It always has and always will be jumping around.
Old 2008-07-13, 04:56   Link #160
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

About the Refrain part:

I believe Suzaku just gave Karen the drug, not injected her.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote