AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-28, 21:01   Link #3441
tsunade666

their are anti-skill and even bystander. The fight echoes around the city if you read the chapter of the novel. The bystander are struck in fear and can't look away or even run away and even the anti-skill are just standing their watching. But sooner or later one would break his mental state while watching the scene. That's when someone fire a bullet aim at the strongest.
Old 2010-06-29, 00:07   Link #3442
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Anti-Skill is equipped to deal with lv3, lv4- and lower.They can't stand a chance against a Lv5 like Accel........Where are the Anti-Skill Power Armors in Railgun...!!?? AS PA vs MAR PA

Hmm, I wonder where the main base of the AC Army is? 2nd District?How many Esper in this Army?
Old 2010-06-29, 01:18   Link #3443
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke_Nanbu View Post
Anti-Skill is equipped to deal with lv3, lv4- and lower.They can't stand a chance against a Lv5 like Accel........Where are the Anti-Skill Power Armors in Railgun...!!?? AS PA vs MAR PA

Hmm, I wonder where the main base of the AC Army is? 2nd District?How many Esper in this Army?
Power Armor probably can't do squat against Accelerator.

Academy city doesn't use espers in their main military force, mostly alot of high tech weapons and some mercs.
Old 2010-06-29, 02:57   Link #3444
Kyosuke_Nanbu

AC used them in Accel's Flashback with Tanks
Old 2010-06-29, 04:26   Link #3445
tsunade666

Their are power armors present in this case and they even brought their slaughter helicopter six wings.

Quote:
In her shouting Yomikawa ended up retching blood out from her mouth once more. This time she finally succeeded in breaking out of Saigou’s grasp. But when she turned to look at her surroundings she discovered there are large numbers of fully-armed Anti-Skill members, power armours and armoured vehicles setting up their positions. It’s a scenario that’s almost like it came straight out of a nightmare. An intense feeling of this is unreal assaulted Yomikawa, who have some understanding about Accelerator’s past. When

Accelerator was younger, he was surrounded like this, lost all hope in life, and after surrendering he was thrown into dark research labs.
Quote:
Yomikawa wants to struggle, but she doesn’t have the strength. Now, from above came the *pada pada pada* sounds that stirs the air. She looked up, and black helicopters are flying in the sky above her. Those are the newest ‘Six Wings’
Six wings aren't your average helicopter. It's mostly used for slaughtering purposes.
Old 2010-06-29, 10:30   Link #3446
Sixth
Hu Tao

Anti skill, where is your capacity down device?

Oh man, those Anti Skill is inefficient as always...or those Board Director just refuse to share their anti-esper device with Anti-Skill?
Old 2010-06-29, 10:46   Link #3447
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post

Oh man, those Anti Skill is inefficient as always...or those Board Director just refuse to share their anti-esper device with Anti-Skill?
apparently the anti-skill doesn't have their hands on capacity down.

the only one authorized to use it are the researchers while the anti-skill use their military goods to handle the espers.
Old 2010-06-29, 12:09   Link #3448
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post

Maybe the name "Antiskill" is a sign of how useless they are about 80% of the time.
Old 2010-06-29, 12:21   Link #3449
tsunade666

anti-skill aren't useless in vol 20. They are used as frozen brain controllers of the jet fighters of academy city.

Most of the anti-skill are military trained but forced to enter as a teacher for the public view. Aleister use those military experts as puppets for his plan. Because they are well trained in military's way and strategy they can execute that plans in war. But the problems are the fighter machines of academy city are too much even for a well trained human being. That's why they are just frozen solid and confine inside those war machines.....

........................well they are ...........useless
Old 2010-06-29, 13:04   Link #3450
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
anti-skill aren't useless in vol 20. They are used as frozen brain controllers of the jet fighters of academy city.

Most of the anti-skill are military trained but forced to enter as a teacher for the public view. Aleister use those military experts as puppets for his plan. Because they are well trained in military's way and strategy they can execute that plans in war. But the problems are the fighter machines of academy city are too much even for a well trained human being. That's why they are just frozen solid and confine inside those war machines.....

........................well they are ...........useless
The Anti-skills(the normal ones, not the mercenaries) are teachers trained to deal with Level 3 espers, even Accelerator knows that most of then aren't agressive and calls them stupid pacifists.
Old 2010-06-29, 13:11   Link #3451
tsunade666

well those anti-skill are not the war puppets that aleister needed. They are volunteer teachers. But most of the anti-skill that are performing under aleister's command. The one who raided avignon and the ones who are riding the sonic jet fighters are those military expert anti-skill.

But if accelerator view of the anti-skill as pacifist it just mean that the background of some of the teacher in academy city aren't well know or rather maybe fake identity.

Accelerator only knows the hound dogs. the one who hunts in the dark side of the city but not the dark side of the anti-skill.
Old 2010-06-29, 13:26   Link #3452
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
well those anti-skill are not the war puppets that aleister needed. They are volunteer teachers. But most of the anti-skill that are performing under aleister's command. The one who raided avignon and the ones who are riding the sonic jet fighters are those military expert anti-skill.

But if accelerator view of the anti-skill as pacifist it just mean that the background of some of the teacher in academy city aren't well know or rather maybe fake identity.

Accelerator only knows the hound dogs. the one who hunts in the dark side of the city but not the dark side of the anti-skill.
He does know in the vol.20 and thinks that A.C is very very crazy.
Old 2010-06-29, 14:41   Link #3453
tsunade666

who? accelerator or shiage?

or both? I think rikuo had an idea about it but not sure about accelerator. Aside that accelerator knows too many dark secrets of the city. But I wouldn't be surprised if he did know.
Old 2010-06-29, 14:48   Link #3454
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
who? accelerator or shiage?

or both? I think rikuo had an idea about it but not sure about accelerator. Aside that accelerator knows too many dark secrets of the city. But I wouldn't be surprised if he did know.
Both.
Accelerator knows what is capable to do A.C.(for example when found a village in Russia reduced to ashes by A.C armies).

EDIT:
Volume 17 little update on Baka Tsuki.Suddenly, Acqua

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-06-30 at 11:11.
Old 2010-07-01, 00:04   Link #3455
tsunade666

The translations aren't really consistent. They translate whatever they want. And it's not like my position to rant. I should be thankful for it but.... it leaves you lots of question on what's happening.

Quote:
Touma hid two things from everyone: one is the fact that Fiamma has a ‘3rd arm', and it appears to be very similar to his own Imagine Breaker, except that Fiamma's power can manifest outside his right arm. The second is the fact his own memory's lost. He plans to find Fiamma in Russia, and after hearing the full details on their connection he plans to beat the pulp out of him. End of volume.
I just noticed when Touma said that Fianmma's right hand works like his. Does this mean an awaken Imagine Breaker would form an ethereal form too? Like a third hand....? but I think I like better when his punching his opponents with his bare fist.
Old 2010-07-01, 00:56   Link #3456
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
The translations aren't really consistent. They translate whatever they want. And it's not like my position to rant. I should be thankful for it but.... it leaves you lots of question on what's happening.

I just noticed when Touma said that Fianmma's right hand works like his. Does this mean an awaken Imagine Breaker would form an ethereal form too? Like a third hand....? but I think I like better when his punching his opponents with his bare fist.
well if you said works like his...it means it really isn't related to science and magic huh!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2010-07-01, 02:53   Link #3457
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Well the phrase is so general that it could mean alot of things like "The Holy Right works on contact like Imagine Breaker", or "The Holy Right has negating effects like Imagine Breaker" or even "The Holy Right and Imagine Breaker comes from the same source".
Old 2010-07-01, 07:16   Link #3458
tsunade666

I wonder if Touma and Fianmma are related

It would be not surprising if they are brothers and touma turn bad.

EDIT:

I just want to see Touma gone bad. And I want to see him use magic and esper abilities at the same time. Because if Touma and Fianmma are the same. I just can't classify Fianmma's holy right as magic. It's got to be divine. And Touma too. And if it's divine like the saints. Then they are capable of using magic. And I think Fianmma is doing it with all his right hand magic. As for Touma. He got to level up his esper ability, Precognition.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2010-07-01 at 07:27.
Old 2010-07-01, 07:52   Link #3459
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Remember, the God Right Seat members are magicians that can use Angel-class magic, which I translate to Divine power, similiar to what we suspect of Imagine Breaker. Except that the Holy Right could still be explain under the laws of magic in relation to what the Right Hand represents in Christianity, meanwhile Imagine Breaker has been a complete mystery to almost everyone.

Though seeing how God's Right Seat is all in the know about it, I'm sure it's no suprise why the Holy Right and Imagine Breaker are similiar. Some time ago, I even speculate that Imagine Breaker was a part of the Holy Right's true power.
Old 2010-07-01, 07:58   Link #3460
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Perhaps a Fifth power which is not connected to the Four Elements, but is connected to Aether? It's not a farfetched idea, anyway, as the Greeks believed in FIVE, not four elements.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen