AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-19, 03:31   Link #181
Bob from Walmart

Hmmm... Even when they are turned into dolls, can they still use their powers? I mean its just using a doll made out of cotton instead of one made out of flesh or w/e.

Chad carries a doll with him everywhere he goes now, strangely disturbing
Old 2006-02-19, 03:32   Link #182
U<3Anime
Boo!

Hmmm in this episode, kisuke says that aizen needs a year of preperation.....Does that mean were gonna have a whole year of fillers? -_- If that so, it would suck major a$$ man. From what i [edit problem solved???] Man, they are reall gonna use that excuse to stretch a whole year of fillers....

Last edited by U<3Anime; 2006-02-19 at 04:25.
Old 2006-02-19, 03:43   Link #183
fu5ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime
Hmmm in this episode, kisuke says that aizen needs a year of preperation.....Does that mean were gonna have a whole year of fillers? -_- If that so, it would suck major a$$ man. From what i remebered in the manga, aizen already has created a bunch of 'things' with the hou gyokua few weeks later after the SS incident right? Man, they are reall gonna use that excuse to stretch a whole year of fillers....
that one year sound similar to the naruto 1 year which oro needed to transfer body , who knows bleach will end up like naruto with lotsa filler
Old 2006-02-19, 03:50   Link #184
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Oh hoho .. NSW would not be please

EDIT: damn.. i was refering to u<3anime's post >.>
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-02-19, 04:24   Link #185
U<3Anime
Boo!

what? whats wrong with my post? what should i change? >_>;
Old 2006-02-19, 09:22   Link #186
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

He changed it already, but fu5ed still has the 'quote.'

Anyway, I hope Bleach doesn't have its share of filler like Naruto. I'd cry if that were true, perhaps stop watching Bleach, and find shorter and more wonderful anime to watch (like Ergo Proxy or RM: Traumend for example).
Old 2006-02-19, 10:44   Link #187
monir
cho~ kakkoii

So which one of the Bount/Baunt/Bound is the correct spelling? Does the official webpage has a say about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
How are you guys telling the difference in animation? I can't seem to tell any difference at all
How many times have you asked this question and then followed it up with a similar comment? Psst.. Find out what animation means and not just the literal definitions, and how animation works. Then, try to improve your observation skill. No one can help you see it if you don't want to help yourself.
Old 2006-02-19, 11:37   Link #188
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir

How many times have you asked this question and then followed it up with a similar comment? Psst.. Find out what animation means and not just the literal definitions, and how animation works. Then, try to improve your observation skill. No one can help you see it if you don't want to help yourself.
Eh, why should he do that if it ruins his enjoyment of the series as it apparently does for some people?

I'd rather stay happy and ignorant regarding that particular subject
Old 2006-02-19, 11:46   Link #189
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
Eh, why should he do that if it ruins his enjoyment of the series as it apparently does for some people?

Agreed. Thing is thewanderer keeps asking the same question to give one the impression thewanderer might not be looking for an answer. Just in it for the contradiction I guess and some trolling.
Old 2006-02-19, 11:54   Link #190
defrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
Dont think so.. watch back ririn's comment when she and ichigo are selecting the right doll ..

If going in and out of the dolls body is easy, she wouldnt be so pissed off at using that birdie doll ... Unless, of course, i hear it wrongly >.>
I think she's just annoyed at having the birdie doll even if it is not permanent.
Old 2006-02-19, 12:15   Link #191
lavielove

Alot of stuffs in Ichigo's closet by now, RinRin's old body, Kon , Rukia, bridie RinRin. Regarding about rinrin and her friends' power, they didn't seem to have the special power even in a game that Urahara set up. All the illusion,twists and turns were setup by Urahara.See rin rin only can sense the enemy's movement before hand, she didn't use any special power like she did in the back then.If she really has the power she would have use it during that nearly dead situation.But rin rin had still out-done abit compare to Kon in the battle.
Old 2006-02-19, 13:23   Link #192
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
I dunno how many times, though I'm kinda glad someone actually paid attention to me like that

And FYI, I have great observational skills. And I know what you ppl are talking about. You're acting like I'm totally oblivious to what you mean
Quote:

That hurt
Quote:
Agreed. Thing is thewanderer keeps asking the same question to give one the impression thewanderer might not be looking for an answer. Just in it for the contradiction I guess and some trolling.
Shut up.

Guys, I'm sorry that I come off as that stupid, but I just feel left out about what everyone's talking about. Damn, I can't learn anything these days w/o being b!tched at...
Old 2006-02-19, 13:28   Link #193
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
That hurt
Oh well, my intention was good nonetheless. I myself don't understand how the animation is so crappy as some say at times, and since I don't claim I'm an animation expert, I'd rather enjoy the show that learn about animation and then fret over it
Old 2006-02-19, 13:33   Link #194
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Oh well, my intention was good nonetheless. I myself don't understand how the animation is so crappy as some say at times, and since I don't claim I'm an animation expert, I'd rather enjoy the show that learn about animation and then fret over it
Okay, true. Though it does feel like I'm a li'l too dumb because of it
Old 2006-02-19, 14:04   Link #195
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
Whats with the Rukia worshipping?

All that matters is Soi Fong and Yoruichi ...
I

do like Rukia but Yoruichi and Soi Fong are very close behind in my book i like how Ichigo and Rukia act and react to one another but in terms of my female charcter its is soi fong shes just a bad ass plus she has that little girly side that comes when shes around Yoruichi plus soi fongs outfit kicks all ass
Old 2006-02-19, 18:36   Link #196
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
do like Rukia but Yoruichi and Soi Fong are very close behind in my book i like how Ichigo and Rukia act and react to one another but in terms of my female charcter its is soi fong shes just a bad ass plus she has that little girly side that comes when shes around Yoruichi plus soi fongs outfit kicks all ass
Agreed Soi-Fong is awsome. Really when I saw the second opening theme for the show, and saw Soi-Fong I thought that she was a guy, and was a very cool looking character, like the face she made in the second opening when Yoruichi steels her sword. Then I found out she was a girl, which kind of made me "What the F", then I got used to it, and now I like her. She is my favourite Female character in Bleach.

The only reason I watched this special was because I heard that Rukia came back, so now that she is back, I'm going to watch this show now. Amazing eh? Even though it is filler, with Rukia coming back I'm going to watch the fillers.
Closed Thread