AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-21, 04:56   Link #2381
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unonithy View Post
Hey all, I remember back when I saw the anime of this it was pretty fuggin great. Is the light novel better/worse? Why or why not? I've never read a light novel so aye maybe I could start with this.
Also, does anyone know any good sites where you can read light novels they'd recommend?
Anime only adapted 2 volumes and we have 6 translated at Bakatsuki now,so read the LN's if your interested to further know what happens in the story,and it did get better plot wise.
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 05:12   Link #2382
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unonithy View Post
Hey all, I remember back when I saw the anime of this it was pretty fuggin great. Is the light novel better/worse? Why or why not? I've never read a light novel so aye maybe I could start with this.
Also, does anyone know any good sites where you can read light novels they'd recommend?
they've basically told you where to read the LN's as for is the LN better or worse its better in many ways plus you get far more material
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 06:02   Link #2383
Unonithy
An Internet Aristocrat

Sick, thanks for the link. And wow they only adapted 2 volumes? I'm suddenly so down to read this. Will definitely check it out in the morning.
I'll come back to give my take on it, once again; thanks all.
Old 2014-09-21, 08:27   Link #2384
Haru00

I Got a question, in this LN they use 3rd cosmic velocity or 6th cosmic velocity, how fast is that exactly? around speed of light or below?
And how about Izayoi's durability?
Haru00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 09:06   Link #2385
Quol
That Guy

3rd Cosmic Velocity (Escape Velocity) is the speed required to leave a gravitational body, in Earth's case that is 7 miles per second.
6th Cosmic Velocity is the speed needed to leave the universe.

As for his durability i remember the time he fought Saurian Demon King. Izayoi's defense is high enough to be able to withstand Saurian Demon King's serous attacks although he did bleed. Also when he faced Azi he is durable enough to continue fighting while having his hands broken, him having lost enough blood to make a normal person pass out and having a huge open wound in his side. During his fight with Azi he is durable enough to surprise Asuka and Yo (them being impressed he could fight that long)
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 09:12   Link #2386
Megazero

Hi everyone... I have finally decided to skip pass the untranslated chapters of volume 7 to read vol 8, and since vol 9,10,11 isnt translated yet i have read over the last few page here, so I think I can grabs overall story happen on vol 9,10,11... But there's few things I didnt find and I want to know so I want to ask

Spoiler:
Megazero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 09:46   Link #2387
Haru00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
3rd Cosmic Velocity (Escape Velocity) is the speed required to leave a gravitational body, in Earth's case that is 7 miles per second.
6th Cosmic Velocity is the speed needed to leave the universe.

As for his durability i remember the time he fought Saurian Demon King. Izayoi's defense is high enough to be able to withstand Saurian Demon King's serous attacks although he did bleed. Also when he faced Azi he is durable enough to continue fighting while having his hands broken, him having lost enough blood to make a normal person pass out and having a huge open wound in his side. During his fight with Azi he is durable enough to surprise Asuka and Yo (them being impressed he could fight that long)
uhm how fast is the speed to leave the universe?
Dont know if this is accurate but Izayoi was able to punch 100x per second? with his fight with Azi and that was him losing a lot of blood with a broken arm? am I right on that? my memory of their fight is blury. How strong is Saurians serious attack? man theres so much I know nothing about Izayoi its mindblowing.
Haru00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 10:15   Link #2388
zerozeronine

@ Megazero

Spoiler for answers:
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 10:26   Link #2389
Megazero

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
@ Megazero

Spoiler for answers:
I see

Spoiler:
Old 2014-09-21, 10:34   Link #2390
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megazero View Post
Hi everyone... I have finally decided to skip pass the untranslated chapters of volume 7 to read vol 8, and since vol 9,10,11 isnt translated yet i have read over the last few page here, so I think I can grabs overall story happen on vol 9,10,11... But there's few things I didnt find and I want to know so I want to ask

Spoiler:
Yo lost her powers because of [Genome Tree] shutting off to prevent harm to her body, since the Great Garuda's power was too much for her current self to handle. But worry not, she'll regain her powers later.

About the headphones..... remember that Homura wanted to use Izayoi as advertisement? He probably would start his own brand of headphones in the future, and since Yo came from the future of Izayoi's timeline, it's not surprising that her father had one.

From Vol 3
Quote:
“Iza-nii is my walking advertisement. You must always wear my headphones and help advertise my [Crescent moon] series.”
“Oi Oi, to use me as your model will cost you quite a bit you know?”
Then I will repay that sum on the day that I become famous.”
He probably became famous lol
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 10:46   Link #2391
Megazero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Yo lost her powers because of [Genome Tree] shutting off to prevent harm to her body, since the Great Garuda's power was too much for her current self to handle. But worry not, she'll regain her powers later.

About the headphones..... remember that Homura wanted to use Izayoi as advertisement? He probably would start his own brand of headphones in the future, and since Yo came from the future of Izayoi's timeline, it's not surprising that her father had one.

From Vol 3

He probably became famous lol
Probably :P Hmm... Canaria foster home is for gifted children right, granted that Izayoi have is the main focus, I wonder if the other 2 have any interesting power at all :P? Also since Izayou technically have 2 letters, one from Kurousagi, 1 from Canaria, could the second one be left behind and be use by 1 of the other children, but bring him/her to a future time in Little Garden instead :P?
Old 2014-09-21, 11:29   Link #2392
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Not possible, it's not something just anyone can use aside from the person it was addressed to.

To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.

Alyxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 13:59   Link #2393
Ramen00

Last few words of Azi Garhaka
Spoiler for Azi Garhaka:
Ramen00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 14:55   Link #2394
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

You couldn't ask for a cooler villain.

To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.

Old 2014-09-21, 20:15   Link #2395
jrohrer13

Okay here again.

Spoiler for Highness and Rin:

Spoiler for Canaria:

Spoiler for Headphones:

On host master authorities I am pretty sure all you need is the ability to project your spiritual power intro a trial or be given the ability to do so. I think it has to do with spiritual rank.

and lastly
Spoiler for Azi and Izayoi:

Ok so that should clear those up. Like I always say Take with a grain of salt yadda yadda. This series uses so many damn terms. Translating through gets very tough. I'm sure magref's translations will be much clearer when he gets to it.
jrohrer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 20:20   Link #2396
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrohrer13 View Post
Okay here again.

Spoiler for Canaria:

Spoiler for Headphones:

On host master authorities I am pretty sure all you need is the ability to project your spiritual power intro a trial or be given the ability to do so. I think it has to do with spiritual rank.

and lastly

Ok so that should clear those up. Like I always say Take with a grain of salt yadda yadda. This series uses so many damn terms. Translating through gets very tough. I'm sure magref's translations will be much clearer when he gets to it.
That makes sense. Izayoi was always super jacked. Until he came to Little Garden, he probably never had a fear in his life, having never fought something anyone stronger than himself. Even characters like Kouryuu only amused him. It's like Superman losing his powers for the first time.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 23:06   Link #2397
BionicMeerkat

Good evening everyone. Volume 7 Chapter 5 has been edited and transferred over. Chapter 6 is currently being edited and will be transferred over in due time. Cheers

Edit: Chapter 6 is now fully edited and transferred as well.

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood

Last edited by BionicMeerkat; 2014-09-21 at 23:31. Reason: Update
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 23:23   Link #2398
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyxis View Post
You couldn't ask for a cooler villain.
Too cool to live.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 01:14   Link #2399
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Wait a minute... Was there anywhere it was stated that they got their flag back or are we just suppose to assume that from the cover art?

Old 2014-09-22, 01:27   Link #2400
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrohrer13 View Post
Okay here again.

Spoiler for Canaria:

Spoiler for Headphones:

and lastly

I want. I so want volume 11 very, very much. Anyways, thanks for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post
Good evening everyone. Volume 7 Chapter 5 has been edited and transferred over. Chapter 6 is currently being edited and will be transferred over in due time. Cheers

Edit: Chapter 6 is now fully edited and transferred as well.
Much appreciated. Keep up the good work.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko