Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-07-24, 01:31   Link #241
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
And is secretly lovin' Akihisa all her life. Seriously, though.
loving enough to show the deadpan look whenever he is with some girl.... INCLUDING A 5TH GRADE CHILD WHO ALSO HAS A CRUSH ON HIM.

I wonder what would happen if Akira herself is to teach at the school. hey, she already is a grad at BS Education (it was BSED, right?) from Harvard so I'm pretty sure she can be quickly accepted... and will be the center of attraction for ALL of the males and the envy of females *cough* BEWBS and WAIST *cough* (for some reason, why DO you ladies go all aware and conscious of that? its not like its gonna change your body... right?)
Old 2011-07-24, 01:36   Link #242
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
loving enough to show the deadpan look whenever he is with some girl.... INCLUDING A 5TH GRADE CHILD WHO ALSO HAS A CRUSH ON HIM.

I wonder what would happen if Akira herself is to teach at the school. hey, she already is a grad at BS Education (it was BSED, right?) from Harvard so I'm pretty sure she can be quickly accepted... and will be the center of attraction for ALL of the males and the envy of females *cough* BEWBS and WAIST *cough* (for some reason, why DO you ladies go all aware and conscious of that? its not like its gonna change your body... right?)

And let the guys die of nosebleed when she decides to change in class because the weather's too hot. She's the anti-Akihisa here...

Besides, they do have Takahashi-sensei.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 02:26   Link #243
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
And let the guys die of nosebleed when she decides to change in class because the weather's too hot. She's the anti-Akihisa here...

Besides, they do have Takahashi-sensei.
Takahashi-sensei would be really jealous at her tho... she's the most IDEAL GIRLFRIEND you can find (Akihisa, you really are stupid for not tapping THAT beauty.) in school: smart, has the proportions, and kind. it would be something else if Iron Man would be all over Akira should she come to the school to check on Akihisa. also will be something if she ever DID get accepted and is teaching A Class and F Class (btw her major isnt mentioned, right?"

also note:

>guys see Akira
>will try to hit on her
>says she is older sister of Akihisa
>boys will target him and claim that they are best buddies just to get close to hawt sister
>all male eyes will be focusing on her
>derp and rage will probably come from the ladies.
Old 2011-07-24, 02:31   Link #244
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

^English. Yes. English.

FFF will declare themselves to be guardians of her and kill Akihisa...
Old 2011-07-24, 02:41   Link #245
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I hear Akihisa shouting, "What's the matter with you, she's MY SISTER!!!!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 03:03   Link #246
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
^English. Yes. English.

FFF will declare themselves to be guardians of her and kill Akihisa...
thank you for bringing that idea up, Ping.

probably the FFF membership will be on the entire school level, ready to rip Akihisa for having such an absurdly awesome sister... but think of Yuuji also. his status as his friend will have Shouko performing her own "Inquisitions" on the poor bastard.
Old 2011-07-24, 05:18   Link #247
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Loved the second half of this weeks episode. About time we learnt just why the two girls feel that way about Aki.
Old 2011-07-24, 05:35   Link #248
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Didn't Akira already say it? The dumber a child is, the more he's loved. Therefore, Akihisa is irresistible.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 06:17   Link #249
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Didn't Akira already say it?
There's being told why, and then there's being shown. I like that we experience both.
Old 2011-07-24, 09:24   Link #250
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Expect less Hideyoshi fanservice as compared to crossdressing this season...
Old 2011-07-24, 10:39   Link #251
larethian

i must say the OP is pretty catchy except for the line:
my idiocy is more vast than the number of stars
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 12:56   Link #252
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Katou Emiri was truly outstanding. That was really some mighty fine work acting here. I hope Yuuko will get more screentime this season, she was lovely in this episode.

Quote:
And is secretly lovin' Akihisa all her life. Seriously, though.
And she's a stalker too, apparently.
Old 2011-07-24, 16:16   Link #253
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Yuuko blushing from AKihisa's comments then raging after the rumors was great. So that's how Hazuki and Minami started to like Aki. So he knew Himeji since they were younger and apparently she has been stalking him. Nice to see how he became the punishment inspector.
Old 2011-07-24, 16:20   Link #254
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
And she's a stalker too, apparently.
It's always the pretty ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Yuuko blushing from AKihisa's comments then raging after the rumors was great. So that's how Hazuki and Minami started to like Aki. So he knew Himeji since they were younger and apparently she has been stalking him. Nice to see how he became the punishment inspector.
Actually, we never did get how Minami started liking Aki
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 19:13   Link #255
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Actually, we never did get how Minami started liking Aki
Well, prolly Minami and Aki were grade school classmates, too, just like Himeji, only that Minami had to move to Germany back then. I think that is one factor to that. I mean, if you have to transfer somewhere else and then come back someday, you would most likely be interested about the person you remembered the most before you left. Odds, are, this is the first person you would want to meet when you come back from overseas.

Also, prolly somebody (IMO it's either Hazuki or Himeji) told Minami all that Aki went through just to get that Noin teddy bear she wanted so much. I mean, heck, Aki got the "under observation" status just for that teddy bear!
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 20:20   Link #256
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Also, prolly somebody (IMO it's either Hazuki or Himeji) told Minami all that Aki went through just to get that Noin teddy bear she wanted so much. I mean, heck, Aki got the "under observation" status just for that teddy bear!
I don't think it's Hazuki or Himeji; recall that Minami had no idea that Aki had met Hazuki before when she first popped up last season so it means she has not idea what was going on behind the scene.

So whatever AKi did or didn't do, was probably before all this- and was in fact the reason why Minami was feeling down.
Old 2011-07-24, 21:29   Link #257
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't think it's Hazuki or Himeji; recall that Minami had no idea that Aki had met Hazuki before when she first popped up last season so it means she has not idea what was going on behind the scene.

So whatever AKi did or didn't do, was probably before all this- and was in fact the reason why Minami was feeling down.
But of course, that's not entirely impossible.

I am also considering the possibility that Minami had developed feelings for Aki over time, considering that they were middle-school first years when they first met, assuming they didn't meet each other in grade school, that is.

Take note that Aki does not really dream about being loved by Himeji but he does look at Minami as a girl despite her bust size. Unless of course Aki is just too dumb to know love, LOL.
Old 2011-07-24, 21:39   Link #258
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Didn't Akira already say it? The dumber a child is, the more he's loved. Therefore, Akihisa is irresistible.
Pretending to be an idiot even in real life is effective as well in hitting on girls, they think they're smart.. hehehe, just don't over do it, if not, THat's one big hell of an idiot...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 21:43   Link #259
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by genjichan View Post
Pretending an idiot even in real life is effective as well in hitting on girls, they think they're smart.. hehehe, just don't over do it, if not, THat's one big hell of an idiot...
The secret is to not try to pick up girls... Just by being the densest object in the room and they'll gravitate towards you naturally.

Case in point, Yoshi and Yuji get more girls when they're not trying
Old 2011-07-24, 22:21   Link #260
judasmartel
*Author

^
And that's how you attract girls, ladies and gentlemen. So true. I experienced it first-hand. I get more attention when I'm not trying to.

Tags
comedy, fantasy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen