AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2014-04-24, 02:00   Link #38621
Van Silverlight

Somebody please tell me when will Material days will be update?
Van Silverlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 07:56   Link #38622
Gx Hero
Rambler

ask the author that and infinity are on hold by their respective authors and most likely it is due to life events. But I agree.

Then again you could write a materiel story, trying to figure out how to make a decently long story with Vivio and the materials in a recreation of gears of destiny. Any ideas Like should I have it that the page's of the tome of the purple sky are torn out by Kyrie and they all have to retrieve them and the pages turn into fragments

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 09:17   Link #38623
DKN117

Wait, 'Infinity' is on hiatus, too?
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 09:36   Link #38624
Gx Hero
Rambler

no it is not just that moczo has not written in a while and I did not know that material days was on Hiatas I simply thought that the writer got busy with life

Old 2014-04-25, 06:23   Link #38625
Van Silverlight

It make me sad that few people make material character stuff
Old 2014-04-25, 07:09   Link #38626
Gx Hero
Rambler

especially since there is so much potential, wait till Jail Scaglati meets Levi. I think he may go out out of the cloning business.

Old 2014-04-25, 08:08   Link #38627
Van Silverlight

Why?I don't really get it.
Old 2014-04-25, 12:38   Link #38628
Gx Hero
Rambler

Levi is a hyper active version of Fate, just think of all the mayhem she would cause pressing all the buttons.

"It said DOn't push it, so I did."

Not really good at jokes

Old 2014-04-26, 01:51   Link #38629
Van Silverlight

Or just plain idiot and cheerful version of Fate
Old 2014-04-26, 08:48   Link #38630
Van Silverlight

But regardless of any of that,Levi is a funny and cute character
Old 2014-05-14, 16:50   Link #38631
DKN117

Okay, so... I seem to have maybe written myself into a corner on my multi-xover series centered on Teana. To sum up: Teana responds to the White Devil Incident by flat-out leaving Midchilda and embarking on her own little multi-crossover interdimensional adventure, all while believing Nanoha had deliberately held her back all that time, trying to make her weak, and thus developing hatred against her.

Meanwhile, back on Mid, Subaru is also left openly furious with Nanoha for driving Tia away, and in this timeline the explanation of Nanoha's injuries does NOT fix the problem; "If you hadn’t been too embarrassed by your failure to explain yourself, Tia might still be here!" 'Subaru’s attitude toward her had turned coolly professional, being coldly neutral with an occasional suppressed angry scowl when interacting with her, which hurt Nanoha’s heart almost as much as Teana’s outburst had.'

But after a much-stronger Teana finally returns to Mid, and she & Nanoha beat the crap out of each other in a brawl that ends in a simultaneous double-KO, Shamal explains Nanoha's "Incident" to Teana, and for her it DOES work; she, having become a bit more mature in her journey, accepts that she was in the wrong and jumped to conclusions, realizes and accepts that Nanoha was trying to protect her and thought of her as her most promising and to-be-proud-of student, and they mend ties. By later Books in the series, after a few months in-universe, Nanoha & Teana have become close friends.

One problem: I haven't gotten around to writing about Nanoha and Subaru reconciling, and I have NO IDEA how to have it happen.

Due to lack of ideas and simple forgetfulness, I've basically been having Subaru go around holding a grudge and refusing to even speak to Nanoha beyond a professional level for the past 3-5 in-universe months. Teana - Subaru's 'Most Precious Person' and the one whose exodus led to this vendetta in the first place - is back and has not only mended ties with Nanoha, but become buddies with her. And Nanoha desperately wants to mend ties and rekindle friendship with Subaru, and by this point Teana wants them to patch things up, too.

But for the life of me I can't think of how the hell I'm gonna do this! The current Book, #26, takes place a handful of months (i.e., less than half a year) after Teana's return, and after 26's end I plan to have a 3- or 4-month Time Skip to Book 27 (mainly because for story reasons there needs to be a 6-month time between the end of Book 17 and the start of 27). I don't want to have the first chapter of B27 just say "oh, and by the way, those two made up and resolved all their issues and became friends again off-screen during the break"; I want their reconciliation - or at least the start of it - to actually HAPPEN, where the readers can 'see' it.

Anyone have any ideas?
Old 2014-05-15, 17:02   Link #38632
fic7i0n41

Perhaps have Tea show Subaru the battle scars she's picked up and some stories of close calls that she might have been able to avoid had she not decided to do her learning the hard way. Seeing the physical proof of Tea's mistakes etched in her most precious person's body might be impactful enough to get Subaru to start opening her eyes to the possibility her opinion on the situation was wrong. It might still take a while for her to fully come around, but perhaps something like that could at least help plant the seed of understanding in Subaru's brain.
fic7i0n41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 01:07   Link #38633
DKN117

Came up with this; how's it look?

Spoiler for Beginnings of Reconciliation:
Old 2014-05-24, 15:17   Link #38634
Gx Hero
Rambler

New chapter of infinity is now available.

also for those who read crossovers equals and opposites has also been updated at last.

Old 2014-05-26, 11:45   Link #38635
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
Came up with this; how's it look?

Spoiler for Beginnings of Reconciliation:
That was rather sweet. I don't think anyone has really ever touched on the whole debacle in early StrikerS, or gone further as to the hinted repercussions of it. This was a good showing of it and a nice start at reconciliation. Normally I like my stories to be rather sizable, but this one really works as a short like it is. And the fact you've done it all without having Nanoha offer up a single word-only showing her reaction-somehow makes it even better.

Very nice, sir. Very nice indeed. =)
Old 2014-05-26, 11:53   Link #38636
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
And here's the finished chapter 1 of Nano Souls. I honestly don't know how well it actually came out, seeing as how I've not been able to get a single shred of creative criticism about it anywhere.

Nano Souls: Chapter 1: A New Battle

Spoiler:
Old 2014-05-26, 23:01   Link #38637
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Spoiler for Surprise:

Last edited by Rising Dragon; 2014-05-27 at 13:42.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-26, 23:30   Link #38638
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Right, whoever did that, please step up and take responsibility. You're going to get hurt anyway, so best get over it sooner than later.

I'm thinking Vice
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 00:11   Link #38639
DKN117

Continue, por favor! If not here, then on another site with the link provided here.
Old 2014-05-27, 00:21   Link #38640
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Forgot to mention it, but this short is related to a currently unreleased story I'm working on. I'll let everyone know that story once it's unveiled.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha