AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 27 33.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 27.16%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 14.81%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 12.35%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 7.41%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.23%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.23%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.47%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-28, 05:19   Link #101
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

yeah it definitely looks like a cliffhanger to me, the last ep would definitely not be long enough to conclude this development of events.

On another note, this ep was awesome, as Shana second is coming to an end the ep are becoming more and more intense, the action is getting good and drama is thick in the air.

This is one thing i love about Shana, it never fails to keep me at the edge of my seat.... Hollywood movies should really learn something from them..
Old 2008-03-28, 21:03   Link #102
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

The Margery eyecatch alone was worth a "9".
Old 2008-03-29, 05:59   Link #103
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
Quite possibly. I mean, in season 1 from the very OP when Shana runs and cries in Yuji's arms I thought "That looks like a very unnatural couple." And then that scene where Kazumi tells Yuji "You're human, because you're warm" showed me who the natural couple is. Maybe it's because I can connect more to her personality or something...

But win, Kazumi, win!

My possible ending ratings are Yuji chooses Kazumi over Shana>Shana dies and Yuji choose Kazumi>Kazumi dies and Yuji decides to never love again>Shana dies and Yuji decides to never love again>Kazumi dies and Yuji chooses Shana>Yuji chooses Shana over Kazumi
Hmm I am a neutral sliding towards Kazumi. Prefeably shana goes for a round the world tour after everything is settled and Yuji marries Kazumi. 70 years later after Kazumi had died, Shana comes back for Yuji to spend eternity with him.

Anyway as an anime only watcher, the episode is not bad, full of action and there is some kind of plot. As long there is some adequate closure at the final ep, this season still can get a B+ from me.
Old 2008-03-31, 08:37   Link #104
Tasdern
Kairin fan club member

For the true geeks watching, the morse code Domino uses to control the robots is "CQ".
Old 2008-03-31, 12:27   Link #105
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Hmm I am a neutral sliding towards Kazumi. Prefeably shana goes for a round the world tour after everything is settled and Yuji marries Kazumi. 70 years later after Kazumi had died, Shana comes back for Yuji to spend eternity with him.
No no no no no no no noooooooooooooo. You don't want to see Yuji married to an old hag.
Closed Thread