AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index - Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 29 31.52%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 26 28.26%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 17.39%
7 out of 10 : Good 16 17.39%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.17%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.09%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.17%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-02-08, 22:49   Link #61
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner187 View Post
I did enjoy this episode, its funny watching this guy show how much little backbone he has when it comes to girls.
It leads to misunderstanding that Touma is building an army of abilities when in fact he is building his harem. (Kamijou Forces)

The pretender doesn't strike me as prepared which means to me nobody outside Touma's circle has any idea of his power. (Exception of Academy City and Necessarius.)

Takes you back Aleister Crowley hinting something about Imagine Breaker having a purpose like Deep Blood does.

Potentially speaking Touma is the ultimae hax rendering esper powers and magic moot.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 22:54   Link #62
Spinner187
Too old for Anime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
It leads to misunderstanding that Touma is building an army of abilities when in fact he is building his harem. (Kamijou Forces)

The pretender doesn't strike me as prepared which means to me nobody outside Touma's circle has any idea of his power. (Exception of Academy City and Necessarius.)

Takes you back Aleister Crowley hinting something about Imagine Breaker having a purpose like Deep Blood does.

Potentially speaking Touma is the ultimae hax rendering esper powers and magic moot.
I agree,

But reading your response through me off cause it is unrelated to my quote
Spinner187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 22:57   Link #63
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i really enjoyed the date part of the ep. It was pretty funny to see Misaka who's normally so composed act like that. the rest of the ep, not so much...
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 23:00   Link #64
Midonin
Last Engage

I thought that was cute seeing Index being fascinated by a magical girl show. Next thing we know she'll be acting like Nagi and searching for a magical stick to focus her power.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 23:01   Link #65
ReddyRedWolf

Well I was reffering to the irony that these Kamijou Forces are largely made up of girls who Touma raised flags yet is dense as brick about it. Outside forces thinking he is buiding an army of a sort. Well if the Sisters do have the same feelings for Touma well yeah he has the army covered.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 23:02   Link #66
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Touma got a "Damned if I do, damned if I don't." question from Index and gave the worst possible answer.

The show needs more Index x Touma. This is the relationship that should be developing more in this title. They are living together after all. He needs to come clean about his memory loss to her.
Old 2009-02-08, 23:22   Link #67
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Or maybe he was talking about your bias towards anything Misaka.
Also I think this is the first time you typed Himegami without adding air. [/URL]
Something like that, I guess. Then again, I don't know what to think about getting irritated because a person really loves a character... And Himegami being air is a running joke (really). Getting irritated over something like that... Well, there are otaku that go berserk over rumors of their loved character not actual being a virgin or something, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised...?

For some reason, I felt with ken, it was something like
I say something-->but...-->I point out something else-->has nothing to say back-->"Hey, don't worry about anything typical"

I gave up on Toradora, but that terrain really is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
The show needs more Index x Touma. This is the relationship that should be developing more in this title. They are living together after all. He needs to come clean about his memory loss to her.

At least do something other than eat people's food and sleep in their bed and return their favor by biting their head... Let's start from there, then think about more Index x Touma moments.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 23:39   Link #68
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
so I guess I shouldn't be surprised...?
Now you got it
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
The show needs more Index x Touma.
No no no no... Etc
Old 2009-02-09, 00:25   Link #69
zero7090

Moar Touma x Misaka

btw: if the sister fall for Touma then this is certain the largest harem in history
zero7090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 00:46   Link #70
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7090 View Post
btw: if the sisters fall for Touma then this is certain the largest harem in history
If the 20,000+ sisters
Spoiler for oops, I forgot this, my bad.:
counts, even the ones killed by Accelerator, then yeah it might be.

And all Touma needs to do is get only ONE of them, which would be MISAKA #10032 since Touma has the most interaction with her. Because? Remember that all MISAKA sisters are linked by a network that connects their minds to each other. Then throw in the already so-called "confirmed list of Touma's harem members"... a harem barrage, indeed, and "This is MISFORTUUUUUNNEEE!!!!" too. Epic maybe?

But the only problem is the sisters' inability to feel emotions... or I'd say they're very, very bad at it (since they are not 'programmed' with it to begin with, either).

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2009-02-09 at 01:11. Reason: oops, I forgot something should be spoiler'd. My bad.
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 00:51   Link #71
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

So that's what Last Order is, hmm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
But the only problem is the sisters' inability to feel emotions... or I'd say they're very, very bad at it (since they are not 'programmed' with it to begin with, either).
I guess fear was just that easy to learn. ;_;

No fair @ Accelerator apparently getting a morality pet. And a naked loli morality pet at that. Er, not that I care about that last part.

Last edited by KaneDragon; 2009-02-09 at 01:19.
KaneDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 01:03   Link #72
Bordix

@Soul Assasin
ohhhh~ the anime haven't reached that part of last order yet, you might wanna tag that

Anyways, I can't figure out where Touma was sleeping in this episode, Was it outside his room or the bathroom? (Index is high maintenance)

EDIT: Oh lolz, never mind, Just saw eclipse's version.....

Last edited by Bordix; 2009-02-09 at 03:45.
Bordix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 01:12   Link #73
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
@Soul Assasin
ohhhh~ the anime haven't reached that part of last order yet, you might wanna tag that
Yeah, I forgot that. My bad.

Thanks for reminding me though.

Old 2009-02-09, 02:26   Link #74
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
This is one of the few episodes where bias really hit me. To me it is just perfect in every way because I enjoyed every single minute of it. Unfortunately, I don't think anything will become of this, or at least, not soon. However, all I care about is that I really enjoyed this episode. 10/10
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 06:46   Link #75
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Remember when this show had a blue haired loli in it who used to walk around in a nun's habit? I vaguely remember that her name was in the show's title, so I think it must have been Majutsu or something...

This was a pretty basic episode. Misaka's dere levels went over 9000. Extremely moe. Not much else to comment on.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 06:49   Link #76
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K View Post
Remember when this show had a blue haired loli in it who used to walk around in a nun's habit? I vaguely remember that her name was in the show's title, so I think it must have been Majutsu or something...
I don't really care for that nun from the Church of England who's named for an obsolete list of books banned by the Catholic Church.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 07:03   Link #77
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Which makes me recall, in a certain subforum there's that "certain long, blue-haired and purple-eyed lass" and here I hear a "certain middle-school girl who's able to control massive amounts of electric, called Biribiri" being a hit here. Hmm... somehow the subheroines always get the credits for being a better character than the main heroine, huh...

Quote:
This was a pretty basic episode. Misaka's dere levels went over 9000. Extremely moe. Not much else to comment on.
Yeah. It was definitely priceless.

From now on, I think I will always remember how the "Over-9000 Levels Deredere Biribiri" made her way to become legendary in my head.

Old 2009-02-09, 07:05   Link #78
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

I wonder if there's a way Touma could throw Index back into verbose debug mode. Putting her next to Imouto in that state would be kind of amusing. Heck, while I'm dreaming, might as well throw Archangel Misha into the mix, too; maybe it can turn water into soda or something and they can have a party.

Last edited by KaneDragon; 2009-02-09 at 07:29.
KaneDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 13:47   Link #79
qwerty_
Knowledge Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner187 View Post
Hahah Funny Response.

Well haven't touch the novel, but I not going to even guess what he said.

I remember there was a scene in Code Geass when Lelouch said CC real name but they muted him out.

Well guess what. They never revealed it! So what was the point?

Oh well getting of topic....

I did enjoy this episode, its funny watching this guy show how much little backbone he has when it comes to girls.
For fans creating topics on forums discussing this !@#$% matter.

__________________________________________________ ___________

8/10 - only for our beloved BiriBiri. This one-shot is just average.

And Index must be killed. Such a boring creature.
qwerty_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 14:43   Link #80
SkoolRumble4Ya

This episode was funny as hell especially the way Mikoto acts around Touma. What organization is attacking Touma and why is it a problem if he gets along with both Magician and Espers?
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote