AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-24, 08:21   Link #2121
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Now we know Ise's going overseas lol.
I wonder if they will be by going through magic circles and planes like Rias, Kiba, and Azazel did in get to Romania, or will they go there by a one-way magic-circle.
Since we know Rossweisse will be taking the spotlight in volume 17, the vampire story should end in volume 16. The author did say that this story arc will include Norse, and Heaven story as well after all. Since there's still the magician and Evil dragon issues, it seems like this story arc will be the longest out of all the story arc so far.
Since, they probably will want to get to Romania as fast as possible, I think that a one way magic - circle is more likely.

And ... well, if this arc is going to be the longest, then that would be a good thing, since it would mean that the novel's won't be ending anytime soon.
Old 2013-08-24, 10:30   Link #2122
Yye1
Wide Right

Still waiting on xenovia and Irina central volumes

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2013-08-25, 05:36   Link #2123
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Anyway, thanks for the synopsis n0m@n ... know, I really wonder what kind of .... person, Valerie's brother is, to resort so low, as to mind control, his own sister.
Don't forget that this is a Pure Blood Vampire we are talking about. I don't think he sees anything wrong with mind controlling a half human half vampire girl. Even if she is his sister.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-08-25 at 05:50.
Old 2013-08-25, 05:46   Link #2124
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Don't forget that this is a Pure Blood Vampire we are talking about. I don't think he sees anything wrong with mind controlling a a half human half vampire girl. Even if she is his sister.
agreed and gentleman I know what your thinking but honestly the new revelation would make it a perfect way for gasper to get BB and GASPER defeats the brother and saves Valerie.
Old 2013-08-25, 05:56   Link #2125
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Don't forget that this is a Pure Blood Vampire we are talking about. I don't think he sees anything wrong with mind controlling a a half human half vampire girl. Even if she is his sister.
Yeah, I agree that it would fit ... with how the pure vampires are portrayed in this novel.

But, it doesn't reduce my dislike of his character...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
agreed and gentleman I know what your thinking but honestly the new revelation would make it a perfect way for gasper to get BB and GASPER defeats the brother and saves Valerie.
I think that Gasper would first need to develop his own racial skills, which are quite unusual, before he unlocks his Balance Breaker.

Although, I agree that it would make sense for Gasper to be the one who will save Valerie.... at the very least, it could reduce the BL moments, that he has with Ise.
Old 2013-08-25, 06:00   Link #2126
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
I think that Gasper would first need to develop his own racial skills, which are quite unusual, before he unlocks his Balance Breaker.

Although, I agree that it would make sense for Gasper to be the one who will save Valerie.... at the very least, it could reduce the BL moments, that he has with Ise.
Not really. Remember how balance breaker works its obtained by something special happening to the person who holds it. Kiba gained his when he could get rid of the regret he had about his friends. Issei of course got his from poking Rias. So far Gasper has shown himself to be pathetic yes but lets face it he's going back to his home of the vampires he's trying to protect the one person he cares about in Valerie and lets not forget isseis death gave gasper some terrifying power. Helping to save the girl he loves might be enough to get him over the top and I predict it will.
Old 2013-08-25, 06:08   Link #2127
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Not really. Remember how balance breaker works its obtained by something special happening to the person who holds it. Kiba gained his when he could get rid of the regret he had about his friends. Issei of course got his from poking Rias. So far Gasper has shown himself to be pathetic yes but lets face it he's going back to his home of the vampires he's trying to protect the one person he cares about in Valerie and lets not forget isseis death gave gasper some terrifying power. Helping to save the girl he loves might be enough to get him over the top and I predict it will.
True, I guess you have a point.

Let's just wait and see how it will go, after all ... it's hard to predict, in detail, what is actually going to happen in volume 16.
Old 2013-08-25, 06:50   Link #2128
ImperialFlameGod8190

your right its hard to predict which is ironic because the speculation is half what makes an LN like this fun. You imagine what might happen and depending on how close you are your happy sad or in some cases annoyed.
Old 2013-08-26, 00:20   Link #2129
DrakeKnight

Well I get the feeling that Ise fight master mind and saves Rias while Gasper fight Valeire and saves her after Ise won his fight.

The real question is what will happens to Vamp faction as a whole after the whole mess is over
Old 2013-08-26, 00:26   Link #2130
thaivuN

I just got a feeling that Ise's next power boost will be Breast-oriented

Based on these few elements:
-Ise's body is made up of Great Red's flesh
-Great Red responds to dream
-Ise is obsessed with breasts
-Ise can sorta use telepathy on breasts with Bilingual
-Ise can't solo teleport (at least that was his weakness at the beginning; not sure about now)

My prediction on ise's next power will be:
The ability to sense and teleport to his harem members' breasts locations Ero Instant Transmission hahaha
Old 2013-08-26, 00:49   Link #2131
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivuN View Post

-Ise can't solo teleport (at least that was his weakness at the beginning; not sure about now)

The ability to sense and teleport to his harem members' breasts locations Ero Instant Transmission hahaha
That kind of ability would be pretty much out of nowhere.

Furthermore, I don't see the point of Ise having that kind of ability, which would be only useful in a few situations ... and I also think that Great Red's existence would give Ise a lot more useful ability that would be more worthy for a dragon to have.

Not to mention, Ise already has a few pending abilities that need some development, like the power that he has stolen from Albion, for example ... which hasn't received any development since volume 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeKnight View Post
Well I get the feeling that Ise fight master mind and saves Rias while Gasper fight Valeire and saves her after Ise won his fight.

The real question is what will happens to Vamp faction as a whole after the whole mess is over
Yep, that would make sense, although Ise saving Rias would be ... kind of, a repetition of the events of volume 2, but the possibility of that happening definitely exists.

As for what happens to the Vampire faction ... I think that they will suffer a quite major blow from this mess, and as a result they will be forced to change their attitude a little bit, if they would want to survive in the DxD world.
Old 2013-08-26, 00:53   Link #2132
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivuN View Post

Ise can teleport solo now. He gained enough demonic power to do it after his training with tannin. By then his current clients preferred him coming by bike lol.
Old 2013-08-26, 16:56   Link #2133
soullesspoet

some of the things that people are saying about isse is kind of absurd well it is dxd so it is possible but i think that this whole story is going to go on for a while in the end it will be isse having like 30 kids and a not so happy ending but thats to be seen

as for the next book gasper is going to try and fail isse will save the day le fay will become isses magician contractor and isse will gain high class status
Old 2013-08-26, 19:38   Link #2134
Vezon

Since Gasper is a irregular vampire does that mean he is strongest vampire in existence? Like how there are Super devils that have god-class power.
Old 2013-08-26, 21:26   Link #2135
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by vezonisdead View Post
Since Gasper is a irregular vampire does that mean he is strongest vampire in existence? Like how there are Super devils that have god-class power.
Potentially maybe. He definitely isn't right now.

What makes his power truly scary is the synergy with his sacred gear. It gives him lots of eyes to paralyze opponents with and is strong enough to devour the mists of Dimension Lost. He also has access to a bunch of vampire abilities and an aptitude for magic.

There is a reason Kiba muses about him being the best potential in Rias' group.
Old 2013-08-26, 22:39   Link #2136
Chris38

^ Well, Kiba's statement occurred, before Ise returned from the Dimensional Gap, so I would say that what he said isn't completely accurate anymore.

At the current point in the story, I would say that Gasper has the second best potential in Rias group, since I doubt that he has the potential of surpassing Ise, who's current body contains the existence of Great Red and Ophis.
Old 2013-08-26, 22:59   Link #2137
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
^ Well, Kiba's statement occurred, before Ise returned from the Dimensional Gap, so I would say that what he said isn't completely accurate anymore.

At the current point in the story, I would say that Gasper has the second best potential in Rias group, since I doubt that he has the potential of surpassing Ise, who's current body contains the existence of Great Red and Ophis.
Correct, I agree with your statements. Hopefully the questions we are asking, some may be answered in the next volume or maybe it will intrigue us further with more surprises and more questions.
Old 2013-08-30, 06:40   Link #2138
whitecloud

yep...gasper power basically (if we compare it to nasuverse) is similar to nero chaos, consuming the opponent and maybe making them part of his own body, taking the magic power, life force, while the body to be later used as familiar...
Old 2013-08-30, 12:10   Link #2139
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
yep...gasper power basically (if we compare it to nasuverse) is similar to nero chaos, consuming the opponent and maybe making them part of his own body, taking the magic power, life force, while the body to be later used as familiar...
You made that up. There is no indication that Gasper's ability is anything like Nero's. There is some superficial similarity in what they look like but thats it.
Old 2013-08-30, 19:29   Link #2140
peinmaximus@

hey wild lion or guys,you think that ise will save valerie and will defeat her brother?you too think that ise will save the leader of carmilla faction too?
and what power you think that will be ise new power:the new body's power or the divine divide power?

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-08-30 at 20:09.
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen