AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-21, 04:49   Link #381
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Well I want her to run up to me Amata tears in her eyes and glomp him and say "I'm sorry I doubted youuuuu" and they go kissy kissy....

Erm,... you know what I mean
I'm sure they have to.... SOUSEI GATTAI first before that happens

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 05:13   Link #382
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Well I want her to run up to me Amata tears in her eyes and glomp him and say "I'm sorry I doubted youuuuu" and they go kissy kissy....
Berlin Wall and Brother Wall.

And then there's the risk that Kagura's going to... you know, show her why Good Girls Like Bad Boys...

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 06:26   Link #383
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

LOL, brother wall. And Amata already calls Cayenne 'onii-san' too

Spoiler for From the same artist:

And another fan arts...

Spoiler for NSFW?!:
Old 2012-01-22, 05:29   Link #384
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
And since I haven't watched the TV series, anyone want to give spoiler/summary of the connection between TV series and OVA? I thought the OVA is also alternate retelling of the TV series...
The space time distortions from the Aquarion OVA universe affected the TAquartion V universe. The battle between Aquarion and Touma froze the planet in the OVA. Apollo, Silvia and Reika worked together using Aquarion to recreate the Earth.

The end of the OVA is the beginning of the TV series with Pierre and Silvia looking for Apollonius in the freezing snow. Silvia also spoke Apollo's name before she met him.

Though there is also an implication Apollo, Silvia and Reika's actions created the Aquarion TV universe.

Reika's personality is different in the OVA as she is more confident. Though being revealed as Scorpius the third Aquarion pilot in their universe who betrayed Apollonius 12,000 years before and being manipulated by Touma with a feather led her to believe she should be cursed and have misfortune.

Reika's TV personality always thinks she's unlucky and brings bad luck to those around her.

This why I think at least Mikono and Cayane inherited Reika's spirit as well. Mikono her gloomy disposition and Cayane Reika's power of visions.

Also note Neo Deava thinks the Abductors come from another dimension or universe.

So Kawamori could be playing us with the whole both OVA and TV series being used.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 07:01   Link #385
KBTKaiser

Factor in that that the Abductor's commander mentioned...Altair and Vega...that portal being used is so symbolic it ain't funney.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 08:29   Link #386
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

More fan arts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
The space time distortions from the Aquarion OVA universe affected the TAquartion V universe. The battle between Aquarion and Touma froze the planet in the OVA. Apollo, Silvia and Reika worked together using Aquarion to recreate the Earth.

The end of the OVA is the beginning of the TV series with Pierre and Silvia looking for Apollonius in the freezing snow. Silvia also spoke Apollo's name before she met him.
Thanks for the explanation.

But in the TV series, did Silvia spoke Apollo's name like in the end of the OVA or she still said Apollonius's?
Old 2012-01-22, 09:05   Link #387
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
More fan arts...
Zessi-chan! I-is that..... are you wearing no pantsu!?!?? As a man always seeking the truth, you must take those short shorts off so that I can know for su-*gets his head crushed into the ground by Mixy-chan*

Ahem, thanks for that pic. Was about to crash into bed when "oh something pops up on my subscription list... last post by baky? Must be something good" Now I can go to sleep and dream a really happy dream
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 09:35   Link #388
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
But in the TV series, did Silvia spoke Apollo's name like in the end of the OVA or she still said Apollonius's?
It was before they found Apollo in the city in episode 1. It occurred before episode 1's events.
Old 2012-01-22, 11:29   Link #389
mayumi

Quote:
This why I think at least Mikono and Cayane inherited Reika's spirit as well. Mikono her gloomy disposition and Cayane Reika's power of visions.

Also note Neo Deava thinks the Abductors come from another dimension or universe.

So Kawamori could be playing us with the whole both OVA and TV series being used.
i have noticed that neo deava don't allow boys and girls to gattai and in the alternate world there is no girl pilots or a aquarion. the alternate dimension looks like touma/apollo/sirius incarnation with mykage/kagura/jin but there is no silvia in their world. i would really like 2 parallel worlds colliding with their own versions of previous incarnations.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 12:23   Link #390
ReddyRedWolf

Spoiler for Episode 4:
Old 2012-01-22, 12:26   Link #391
stardrago

ReddyRedWolf it isn't episode 3, its episode 4; remember that they aired episodes 1 and 2 together?
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 12:27   Link #392
ReddyRedWolf

Doh!

Corrected
Old 2012-01-22, 12:31   Link #393
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Spoiler for Episode 3:
OH

MY

GOD.

This episode fits so much win into it that my head feels like it's going to explode.

Mikono joiing for Sousei Gattai?!

AND the Wall of Segregation is destroyed??!!

In one episode???!!!

That already officialy makes this the best episode of Aquarion Evol.

So Crea wasn't the commander after all, eh? It feels a bit dumb that Kawamori pretty much just recycled this same situation with eyepatch guy from the original Aquarion instead of coming up with something new.

Mugen Punch? Oh right, that was cool too.

Last edited by Shinji103; 2012-01-22 at 12:48.
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 12:31   Link #394
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Didn't manage to see the episode live but:

Spoiler for OMFG:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 12:41   Link #395
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
So Crea wasn't the commander after all, eh? It feels a bit dumb that Kawamori pretty much just recycled this same situation with eyepatch guy from the original Aquarion instead of coming up with something new.
I didn't catch it but one in the live thread said she mentioned Gen Fudo up to his old tricks again.

She can only be THAT person if true,
Old 2012-01-22, 12:48   Link #396
leokiko

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMNN IT!

Why did I have to come to this thread! I know I can't resist looking at spoilers
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 12:50   Link #397
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
I didn't catch it but one in the live thread said she mentioned Gen Fudo up to his old tricks again.

She can only be THAT person if true,
Doesn't change that Kawamori just recycled Fudou's introduction from Aquarion. Having Crea be the commander with eyepatch guy staying in the background would have been nice instead.
Old 2012-01-22, 13:25   Link #398
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:

Though there is also an implication Apollo, Silvia and Reika's actions created the Aquarion TV universe.

Reika's personality is different in the OVA as she is more confident. Though being revealed as Scorpius the third Aquarion pilot in their universe who betrayed Apollonius 12,000 years before and being manipulated by Touma with a feather led her to believe she should be cursed and have misfortune.

Reika's TV personality always thinks she's unlucky and brings bad luck to those around her.

You're right about Mikono! I thought Cayenne was Reika but never Mikono.
Simply because Reika was also clairvoyant and "misfortune" was her element power, like Cayenne's is despair

With that I download the episode...
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 14:20   Link #399
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

Now that I've watched until episode 18 of the TV series, I must agree: Mikono has a lot of Reika on her. And I'm thinking that Amata has bits of Apollo too, the Apolo after the feather incident.

Btw, episode 18 was awesome. I guess from now on, remaining episodes are going to be a lot more serious.
Zaresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 14:47   Link #400
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Zessica being dang hawt, I'm sure it's not confusing as to why this is one of the bigger reasons to look forward to next week's episode.

Tags
comedy, science fiction