AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-05-16, 02:44   Link #1221
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

The whole episode was pretty amusing but what really cracked me up the most was that all the build-up from the previous episode turned out to be such a trivial issue.

The trip to the hot springs was pretty brief but still managed to be funny on its own. Another episode that has impressed on the comedic front for me.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 05:43   Link #1222
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
The whole episode was pretty amusing but what really cracked me up the most was that all the build-up from the previous episode turned out to be such a trivial issue.
A game console that hardcore is never trivial
Old 2012-05-16, 07:55   Link #1223
Soliloquy
絶対領域に嵌り過ぎた。

This episode was rather enjoyable, actually quite excellent at portraying the current problem the game industry is facing. So much cuteness I guess compensates any flaws it has like how it's over the top. Any time there's anime that references a lot of things, most of them are just win. I don't even know that much about cthultu mythology but I guess it's good either way.

And having Kuuko on screen makes the episode all the better. Normally, I don't enjoy watching overactive lesbians chasing after straight girl but anything she does you can't help but love.
Soliloquy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 07:58   Link #1224
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
but it is first KugRie voice a shota that makes it viewers want to become a Catholic Priest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
A game console that hardcore is never trivial
I want to be an archbishop of a church of modern times
and I want a game console like Hastur costing not a dime
where I can play with anytime.

C'mon my lil' loli, it is bedtime......

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 08:49   Link #1225
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I want to be an archbishop of a church of modern times
and I want a game console like Hastur costing not a dime
where I can play with anytime.

C'mon my lil' loli, it is bedtime......

*Steals PS3(In this case, HS3) and PSP(In this case, HSP) loli away while Saintess is sleeping.*
Old 2012-05-16, 10:23   Link #1226
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Finally caught up to ep 06 Man that Nyarko is a heck of a lot of fun, I swear if she went after me the way she goes after Mahiro, I'd have had one big happy family in no time

But a game console that invades the consumer's mind? That sounds like something the Riddler would do in a certain Joel Schumacher film....

I swear I still can't figure out that Hastur la Vista..... person And the one definite proof we could have gotten, Nyarko throws ...that person into a tub with that mini grey Dragonite ah hell what am I expecting, if we'd have seen anything down there, we'd just see some steam speaking of censored stuff, I wish we got a shot of Nyarko's pantsu when she swooped down on the rope-less bungee scene XD

And what kind of beach ep was that? Where the volleyball, the watermelon smashing, the application of suntan oil gyaaaaaahhhhhh *Tuga-chan hit's the mangatron with the ep 07 preview*

Something's been bugging me though. That Tuga-chan sure looks like an M. That can never work out between us, right? Two M's, waiting for each other to.... hit each other with the pounding of love

So to solve that problem, I'm going after Luhy-chan!

look at that girl! Them pantyhose, those glasses, that business suit, that greenish colored hair, ah, I think I'm missing something, can anyone tell me what I failed to mention?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xezexal View Post
Hastur is a BL shota, and not a loli.
You think I can tell the difference? That... yellow person talks like a girl, walks like a girl, er maybe dresses like a girl what with the oversized sweater, that star shaped "purse", that..... housewife-tail hairstyle, and those eyes, arrrgh those eyes, no guy cries like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
... and soon we'll have the same location, since I am moving to Paris next month

But I am sure when you read each post, it becomes more than obvious who wrote what
Gaah, two Hastur La Vista's in Paris, that'll really confuse me

If I really can't tell, I might click that Skype icon to do voice recognition just to make sure who is who

Quote:
Don't forget the kneesocks, both black and white to satisfy everyone
tell me about it! This scene in the OP,

When Nyarko-chan was walking her walk, oooooohhh my I love that scene, that's the most leggiest service I've seen yet

Quote:
Here comes the Tron! Quick, get out the hentai jammers before he transforms into his Lolitron mode!
Eh? Loli where? *looks at Hastur la Vista-kun*

That's not a loli!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegir View Post
I'd like my high tension back. I would even hope for fully filler episodes ahead if that would give me back the feelings of the earlier episodes.
I kinda know what you mean. Back when I watched ep 01, and my eye was still healing, Nyarko was so high octane in that ep that I was so tired after watching, I took a nap.... for 3 hours. 3 bloody hours LOL I think the part that upset me was that I didn't dream a peep about her
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 11:49   Link #1227
Eratas123

Okay, so far we've got Nyarlatothotep, the Malignant trickster (Nyarko), Hastur, him who must not be named/the unspeakable (Hasta), Ctugha, the living Fire (Kuuko), and Cthulhu, the Great old one (Luhy). Dagon makes an appearance as well. Wonder who else will show up.
Old 2012-05-16, 12:24   Link #1228
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

look at that girl! Them pantyhose, those glasses, that business suit, that greenish colored hair, ah, I think I'm missing something, can anyone tell me what I failed to mention?
Ah! those fat-sacks... oppaitron

Quote:
You think I can tell the difference? That... yellow person talks like a girl, walks like a girl, er maybe dresses like a girl what with the oversized sweater, that star shaped "purse", that..... housewife-tail hairstyle, and those eyes, arrrgh those eyes, no guy cries like that!

Gaah, two Hastur La Vista's in Paris, that'll really confuse me

If I really can't tell, I might click that Skype icon to do voice recognition just to make sure who is who
Then you'll get my alter ego... Caster@Fate/Zero

Quote:
Eh? Loli where? *looks at Hastur la Vista-kun*

That's not a loli!
Well, as with most traps there is a certain group that consistently denies reality

Quote:
tell me about it! This scene in the OP,

When Nyarko-chan was walking her walk, oooooohhh my I love that scene, that's the most leggiest service I've seen yet
The dressing sequence of the ED is even more delicious IMHO

Quote:
I kinda know what you mean. Back when I watched ep 01, and my eye was still healing, Nyarko was so high octane in that ep that I was so tired after watching, I took a nap.... for 3 hours. 3 bloody hours LOL I think the part that upset me was that I didn't dream a peep about her
Nyaruko is a riot, but I can also seen that some people hate the troupe, and can easily get tired of or even annoyed by her
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 13:43   Link #1229
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

Those ears. Yes those ears!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 17:44   Link #1230
Xaturas

What I like the best about Nyarko is her High Heels, I'm not a fetishist or something it just that the normal shoes design in Anime/Japan is so boring. All the time you see everyone wearing shoes like Kuuko the "bland" type. Nyarko high heels make her stand out in anime industry , that is in teenage girls department, as older woman tend to be drawn with high heels.
Old 2012-05-16, 18:14   Link #1231
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Nyaruko's high heels are not particularly high, in between
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 03:55   Link #1232
mangatron

Quote:
Those ears. Yes those ears!
Oh, that's what I forgot I believe she's not wearing a bra, as it looks like there is no bra that contain such.... joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Ah! those fat-sacks... oppaitron
You! Trying to revive that Fat Vs Milk debate again, eh? Well, I'm not taking this lightly, bring it on!

In Luhy-chan's defense, she has demonstrated fitness and agility consistent with a person who is well-fit. Thus, I deduce that she works out from time to time, and maintains a hot body, as such, I hereby declare her rack a blessing of the goddesses, and not a nutrient hogging malfunction of the human body

Quote:
Well, as with most traps there is a certain group that consistently denies reality
I took a look at Pixiv, and lol.... how can one tell which fan group is which? It's like most of the Hasta fanarts are of man-Hasta

Quote:
The dressing sequence of the ED is even more delicious IMHO
And yet it wasn't in full color!! Why did each particular scene have to be in the various forms of CMYK

Quote:
Nyaruko is a riot, but I can also seen that some people hate the troupe, and can easily get tired of or even annoyed by her
The hilarious part is that, it wasn't that I was tired of her in the "when is she going to stop talking" kind of way, I was actually physically and mentally tired of keeping up with her aside from my eye at the time, I'm so used to her VA doing those low adrenaline slicey lifey roles, to have her do this Nyarko role was a blast of a surprise

And, this series is the same Flash anime from last year, right? This anime was such a huge jump from that, surprising me even more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
What I like the best about Nyarko is her High Heels, I'm not a fetishist or something it just that the normal shoes design in Anime/Japan is so boring. All the time you see everyone wearing shoes like Kuuko the "bland" type. Nyarko high heels make her stand out in anime industry , that is in teenage girls department, as older woman tend to be drawn with high heels.
Like Malky said, it's not High Heels, but rather that she has heeled shoes. Well, I don't want to get technical with the way they are described via their length, but I get what you mean.

I love it when a girl wears shoes with that length of the heels. Because it won't pierce me when they step on me, and yet I can feel the heels They compliment their fashion very very well, especially when the girl wears any sort of legging, be it knee-socks, stockings, pantyhose, etc.
Old 2012-05-17, 05:58   Link #1233
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
In Luhy-chan's defense, she has demonstrated fitness and agility consistent with a person who is well-fit. Thus, I deduce that she works out from time to time, and maintains a hot body, as such, I hereby declare her rack a blessing of the goddesses, and not a nutrient hogging malfunction of the human body
you do realize that all the girls in this anime except Tamao are Eldritch Abomination who can take form of whatever they like, right?
Old 2012-05-17, 06:02   Link #1234
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
you do realize that all the girls in this anime except Tamao are Eldritch Abomination who can take form of whatever they like, right?
Don't forget Yoriko being the only other human female character of the show after Tamao. The majority of cast is pretty much consisted of characters from Cthulu Mythos (Nyaruko, Kuuko, Hastur...)
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 08:26   Link #1235
Sumeragi
Banned

Yoriko isn't a girl, she's a woman
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 11:42   Link #1236
mangatron

^-- I thought Yoriko leveled up from Woman to Mother

Speaking of her, what happened to her groceries. She brought the bags with her and they were never heard from again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
lol... that's like telling me that the girls in Upotte are guns, I don't want to remember those things

Just let me dream I've had enough of my dreams being shattered! It's either the girls are in middle school which increases my jail time, or the girl is dead giving me no chance at all, and how about that Aquarion eLOL, the ultimate mind crush by turning my choice girl into a...guy
Old 2012-05-17, 11:56   Link #1237
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
^-- I thought Yoriko leveled up from Woman to Mother
What's the difference?

Quote:
Speaking of her, what happened to her groceries. She brought the bags with her and they were never heard from again....
She needs to buy them all over again?

Quote:
how about that Aquarion eLOL, the ultimate mind crush by turning my choice girl into a...guy
Interesting..... Who was the girl, and what happened?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 12:20   Link #1238
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Drop by the Aquarion EVOL episode 20 thread to find out. A lot of people are kind of unhappy with the development that Okada/Kawamori pulled, ahaha.

Spoiler for If you REALLY want to know...:
Old 2012-05-17, 12:53   Link #1239
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
What's the difference?
lol....I think the difference is, she's not a virgin, and she's not alone, and.... that's about it

Quote:
She needs to buy them all over again?
Buy them again? Such a waste! And to think the bags were all about being environmentally friendly

Quote:
Interesting? It's depressing! it's worse than killing off the character because the person you knew and loved was turned into someone you don't know and sure find them hard to love
Old 2012-05-17, 20:22   Link #1240
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
lol....I think the difference is, she's not a virgin, and she's not alone, and.... that's about it
I get the feeling that Yoriko-oneechan is embezzling some cosmetic Alien-Drug confiscated between each raid.

You see, whereas Luhy-obassan looks every inch over-the-hills as the tired middle-aged office lady she is in spite of being able to change to a younger form.... (RUNS in terror as Mangatron transforms into a cannon and spams me with angry laser beams )

Yoriko-oneechan who is easily in her 40's at best still looks as young, cute and cuddly as a 20 year old big sister in spite of the monstrous stress involved raising a smart-mouthed and sarcastic 17 year old boy.

What is Yoriko-oneechan smoking? Would be nice to have some.

Last edited by Yui Is My Wife; 2012-05-17 at 20:33.
Yui Is My Wife is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, loli, parody, romance, seinen, shounen, trap